Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man (52617 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by billyG(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
He must be an illegitimate child his father must has sprayed his Wild Oats & flee never to return.

3 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bola146:
Bitter truth grin grin Father of 4 children here are still looking for side chick cheesy cheesy cheesy

U nor know say everyday same tohToh dey dull man preeq?
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Plut01: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2021

Stupid thing. Why didn't your mother padlocked her pussy? Or was she raped?

Blaming Father for the sin of an emotionally loosed mother. Spit on his miserable head.

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by GboyegaD(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
We should also put culture into context. I have seen older men advice young men to have more than one wife as the rivalry makes the mothers contest against each other and do the best for their kids.

Although this is a very selfish act, some silly people will follow the advice.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by lolu2019: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
The future is she
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Tokkson: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Exponental:
Rope.... To where?
Men are polygamist. Women are more than men. Not all women can dare polygamy, but all women (except nuns) want children. Someone like his father probably helped his mother to balance it.
Shout out to all responsible fathers out there!
God bless our hustle!!

Men are slightly more than women both in Nigeria and globally. I wonder where you guys always get this wrong notion from..

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by okoroemeka(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bola146:
Bitter truth grin grin Father of 4 children here are still looking for side chick cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't think what the op said is true,how can you time down something as proactive as a dick,what is needed is serious family planning,me and my wife were treating family planning with kids glove until gbosa gbam accidental discharge and twins followed,after that it is implant all the way,a car that has the brain box removed cannot start.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by adewale2011(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
My Brother, Conji will never be your portion.... I rest my case...
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and start rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
A whole lot of failed marriages ain't really the fault of the man.
No man can cope with an arrogant, proud and egoistic woman. undecided undecided undecided
Supported, I doubt if any sensible man can cope with your last paragraph. Women of nowadays are something else, they will first give u an angelic attitude once they enter u will start seen their Delilah attitude

5 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Hassanmaye(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...understand the niggarz pain

There is no need of tieing with rope....the problem is that most niggarz not capable of taking care of a child bangs pussy and throw caution to the wind

You can bang but nor loose guard after banging or before banging..

If you can't take care of a child then don't insert your fertile dickkk into a juicy fertile pussy and ejaculate inside ....there is condom....there is withdrawal method....there is calculations of ovulation....even if you ejaculate inside....don't feel I don't care....follow up to avoid pregnancy...tell her to squat to make the sperms flow out....after that tell her to mix salt and water and drink...salt +water can kill the remaining sperm....
Bad boy grin
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Plut01: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
900warriorz:
Op, you are very right...Me now, I no wish the man anything coz the guy don too fuckup

That's why I'm gonna be the best father in the world to my kids
cool

Your children would still prefer to shower praise on their Mom irrespective of how caring you are. Men right from time have been known to do the work of a leader without being appreciated and only for Mom to take all the glory.

Check that thread by Saphire and you will see men who have the best of fathers and still say it out clearly they would save their Mom if they are to save one among them.

However it is, if can impregnate a lady, then one should be able to take care of the kid unless is basically useless.

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Kingcalls: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Apart from me who else don't understand what this man is saying?

How will u understand when ur brain equates that of a fish

2 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by silibaba: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
women should also use super glues to gum their lower lips grin
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Akpuobi1: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bomber, who told you that drinking salt and water kills sperm grin grin grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no need of tieing with rope....the problem is that most niggarz not capable of taking care of a child bangs pussy and throw caution to the wind

If you can't take care of a child then don't insert your fertile dickkk into a juicy fertile pussy and ejaculate inside ....there is condom....there is withdrawal method....there is calculations of ovulation....even if you ejaculate inside....don't feel I don't care....follow up to avoid pregnancy...tell her to squat to make the sperms flow out....after that tell her to mix salt and water and drink...salt +water can kill the remaining sperm....
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by noskcid(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Don’t judge anyone by their mistakes or action so you won’t fall into the same mistake or action.
APC condemned PDP, what did they offer?
I can’t condemn my father or mother for their mistakes or action against me because I may end up doing the same to my children, let love lead.
Some people dey come internet to condemn their parent action and dem never even born, we go see the heaven on earth wey you go give your children.
As we are growing up, we learn either from the hard way or the soft way.

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by noskcid(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
noskcid:
Don’t judge anyone by their mistakes or action so you won’t fall into the same mistake or action.
APC condemned PDP, what did they offer?
I can’t condemn my father or mother for their mistakes or action against me because I may end up doing the same to my children, let love lead.
Some people dey come internet to condemn their parent action and dem never even born, we go see the heaven on earth wey you go give your children.
As we are growing up, we learn either from the hard way or the soft way.

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Yankee101: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just because your own father wasn't responsible doesn't mean all father's weren't/aren't

Happy father's day, all day, everyday!
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by IVORY2009(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Frontail:
grin.... I sale Dick Lock grin grin grin

shocked
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by bukatyne(f): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tokkson:

Men are slightly more than women both in Nigeria and globally. I wonder where you guys always get this wrong notion from..

It is a fear mongering tactics.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Benzemma(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Frontail:

Abeg! No kill me with laugh please!
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Hamiltonii: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
A father is a father, simple.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Starzo: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
women sew ur vagina with needle and thread if you're not ready to take care of a child
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Topmaike007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

odogwu
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Kondomatic(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What he cooked looks delicious grin grin
The only good thing in all he posted
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by patorial(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmomoh post=102939948]
Apart from me who else don't understand what this man is saying?[i/quote]

Turned my phone to 360°, but it seems we too can't read English Sha.
But let's wait for the poster to verify who is at fault between us
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Jesusboy09: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

He meant to say stop rushing*
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Bahun(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Generalwoodz:
Female nairalanders Rushed in like a trailer that failed brake, hoping to literally a big prick tied with a rope used for cows. The disappointment
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by ParpahSeventy: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tokkson:

Excluding the population of China and India, there are more females than males in the world, including China and India the population of males is slightly greater than that of female.
Nigeria and Africa at large is not included.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Juliusmomoh: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=patorial post=102945297][/quote]what ?
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Zackattack: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
You're the only one that doesn't understand. I can see why.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Bahun(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
cool shocked shocked cool shocked angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Frontail:
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by jimcaddy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
You want to tell the average Nigerian man who has a philandering penile rope around his waist? Naah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.