Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man (52620 Views)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by ParpahSeventy: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
uche393:
Most fathers just dey Bleep up
MOST.?
Without MOST fathers a lot of children would have been useless.
Use fatherless children as a case study.
They all want a father, the fathers we blame, we don't know what they go through, a lot of people seem to throw sticks at their father, Fathers go through a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by peter8535: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Frontail:
grin.... I sale Dick Lock grin grin grin
hw much abeg?
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Princeton92(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
My fellow men Una hear am?
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by NairaMaster1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
post=102937968:
Update From . COM

Tie your manhood with rope if you are not ready to take care of a child - Nigerian chef slams fathers as he dedicates pot of turkey sauce to his mother on Father's Day.

While millions of people across the world were celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, June 20, by paying glowing tributes to their fathers, a Nigerian chef, Effizy Code dedicated the special day to his mother, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The young man also took the opportunity to call out African fathers who have shunned their responsibilities and left the task of catering for their families on the women.

"Even if today is fathers day I still dedicate this pot of turkey sauce to my mom a million times over, and I don't regret saying that cuz she's the most amazing thing in my life, And I just wish my unborn children won't say such about me," he wrote.

"The thing is African fathers should learn to make their kids and children proud of them, cuz u can only give credit to someone who truly deserves it. if u ask 90% of the same thing I just said they will agree with me that most African fathers are not even worthy to be called fathers, with the way they treat our mothers, leaving them to care for the children alone as if the women brought the children into the world themselves,"

"If u are not ready to take full responsibility of a child don't bother bringing one to the world, in fact tie ur manhood with rope, plz no body should come into my inbox to ask me why I speak in such harsh tones about fathers, whoever want to be called a good father should work on himself n learn to be responsible for his actions."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: HIS FACEBOOK PAGE

Advice your bad and irresponsible father. All fathers are not like yours.

Take heart. But don't join our responsible fathers with your irresponsible father.

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by faithfull18(f): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol, percentage of irresponsible men to women is higher.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by NairaMaster1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and start rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
A whole lot of failed marriages ain't really the fault of the man.
No man can cope with an arrogant, proud and egoistic woman. undecided undecided undecided

God bless you.

You forgot to add prostitute

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by faithfull18(f): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol, the percentage of irresponsible men to women is higher...

They sit around waiting for the child to come around in their old age while most women invest all they have on their children and you are wondering why mothers are more appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
NICE TURKEY SAYCE, USELESS WORDS.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Mamijoh(f): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good boy kiss kiss kiss kiss :' kiss
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Those massacring unarmed innocent IPOB family members are they not somebody's fathers

Buhari and fulani presidency shame on all of you that are killing agitators demanding for freedom.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by seyz91(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Me too don't understand
Juliusmomoh:

Apart from me who else don't understand what this man is saying?
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by cmikel: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oga if you believe everything your mom told your Abt ur dad , then u are leaving in fools paradise.

Women can be deceptive,.
Expecially when they fall out with the a man.

Watch it, it's true

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by richard69(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Etche again?...... Hmmmmm hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Rickywardell332:
Oga women has two days in a year. Men has just one to celebrate them, you still carry am give your mama. Wat ever your Dad did pls forgive and move on....... If you need a land in Rivers state Etche LGA Umuechem . I have 2plots for sell close to the road side . Good location for fish farming and poultry . Buy and Build area also. If you are interested hit me up. 090. 794 23938 whatsapp or call. Thanks.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by emonis88: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
This one Na bachelor Na! When him marry we will then compare him n his father. Olodo weh never understand life. He I'll only escape if he marries a sane woman. But if he marries d type of woman his dad married, Sorry Na im be him name.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by etrange: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol... Nigerian men will get a lady pregnant and still put the whole blame on the woman. That's how they are wired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Ken4040(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and start rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
No man can cope with an arrogant, proud and egoistic woman. undecided undecided undecided
6 bottles of beer for u.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by hhmmcj: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
"
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by hhmmcj: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
post=102937968:
Update From . COM

Tie your manhood with rope if you are not ready to take care of a child - Nigerian chef slams fathers as he dedicates pot of turkey sauce to his mother on Father's Day.

While millions of people across the world were celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, June 20, by paying glowing tributes to their fathers, a Nigerian chef, Effizy Code dedicated the special day to his mother, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The young man also took the opportunity to call out African fathers who have shunned their responsibilities and left the task of catering for their families on the women.

"Even if today is fathers day I still dedicate this pot of turkey sauce to my mom a million times over, and I don't regret saying that cuz she's the most amazing thing in my life, And I just wish my unborn children won't say such about me," he wrote.

"The thing is African fathers should learn to make their kids and children proud of them, cuz u can only give credit to someone who truly deserves it. if u ask 90% of the same thing I just said they will agree with me that most African fathers are not even worthy to be called fathers, with the way they treat our mothers, leaving them to care for the children alone as if the women brought the children into the world themselves,"

"If u are not ready to take full responsibility of a child don't bother bringing one to the world, in fact tie ur manhood with rope, plz no body should come into my inbox to ask me why I speak in such harsh tones about fathers, whoever want to be called a good father should work on himself n learn to be responsible for his actions."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: HIS FACEBOOK PAGE

".. By their words, we shall know them... "

F**CKIN SIMP/BETA-MALE
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by SoftChordz: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Look at the light there casting African abi Naija father's. Just bc ur father failed doesn't mean other fathers are like it's bitttch. My father and mother are the best and believe me it's important for a kid to be raised by the two parents. A woman can NEVER raise a boy to a man. He's typical example, pussyazzniga
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by RichBoy247: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

He isn't talking to people with low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Tokkson: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
ParpahSeventy:

Excluding the population of China and India, there are more females than males in the world, including China and India the population of males is slightly greater than that of female.
Nigeria and Africa at large is not included.

Why will you exclude the 2 countries?

Men are slightly more than women in Nigeria. Check your facts.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by WinterMinter(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Man it's sell grin
Frontail:
grin.... I sale Dick Lock grin grin grin
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
TotoGame:

Lolz....wat else do you expect from a female guy that cooks for a living

Nice point.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Noshitboi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Only low IQs won't understand
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Kingosytex(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
eedimo:

"STOP" rushing you meant to say.

Thanks...just realised my mistake.

1 Like

Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Goldiness: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...understand the niggarz pain

There is no need of tieing with rope....the problem is that most niggarz not capable of taking care of a child bangs pussy and throw caution to the wind

You can bang but nor loose guard after banging or before banging..

If you can't take care of a child then don't insert your fertile dickkk into a juicy fertile pussy and ejaculate inside ....there is condom....there is withdrawal method....there is calculations of ovulation....even if you ejaculate inside....don't feel I don't care....follow up to avoid pregnancy...tell her to squat to make the sperms flow out....after that tell her to mix salt and water and drink...salt +water can kill the remaining sperm....

Pervert (angry face)
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by Sierusvirus(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Do you know how many irresponsible and useless women, sleeping around to use a child to hold a man down out of his will?

If you say a man should hold his urge, why won’t a woman hold hers too?

Both notwithstanding of the irresponsible women as tagged, reasonable people don’t use those words in they, while use that on men or it’s your Father irresponsible ?

I pity your life, even the so called irresponsible and useless women also call men or fathers names.

KARMA will reach you shortly
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by biggy26: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
Women should also zip up and stop rushing into marriages if they are not ready to be submissive and loyal.
Well said. You want to force a man to marry you without any plans to be humble.
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by christianjoy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Confusion
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by harmony75: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
God bless you man ��� what you sow you reap even on Father's Day mother's are still celebrated���
Re: Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man by ParpahSeventy: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tokkson:

Why will you exclude the 2 countries?

Men are slightly more than women in Nigeria. Check your facts.
I already checked the data base, and they confirmed same thing, cause I remember seeing it somewhere before, it was specifically said that most countries of the world have a larger percentage of women compared to men, and they were specific about China and India just like I read around last year or late 2019, putting the percentage of men at 50.58% or there about and the women at 49.42% (these figures of mine may not be accurate but close).
And then to think how large the population of China and India is you should know that they will have a significant effect anywhere population is talked about and they are added.
I haven't read anywhere where the male folks are higher in number than women in Nigeria, am hearing it from you for the first time.
Moreover, population is NEVER evenly distributed in any part of the world, in a certain society, the number of males maybe greater than female and vice versa, and then your Society affects you more than the world at large, the population distribution in Brazil, Comoros, Djibouti, Cape Verde anywhere name it has no effect on your own society and how the population of sex distribution is done in your environment, so when Someone is talking about his environment, the word population is inconsequential.

I just got to confirm that of Nigeria male population is slightly higher too, 99:101.
I concur on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.