Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) (17049 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Martyrdom Of Lady Ruqayya Bint Al-Hussain (as) / In Commemoration Of The Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima (as):the Mother Of The 12 Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by vedaxcool(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
LagosShia:

Vedaxcool,

I would exercise patience and reply your posts to the last dot and refute each and every argument because I admit and recognize your ignorance. But this would be my final post to you in this forum because you are a disgrace to Muslims and Islam.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Oba Munafiqun, you started the insults in this thread, i simply overwhelmed you in it, next time when you decide insulting people in forums, make sure you have a skin thick enough to bear. your hypocrisy is bound in every statement you make, you started insulting me, but let me prove to you how good a debater that does not insult people in other thread, a non muslim called you a teerrorist, using your usual poor intelligence, then that makes you a terrorist. You see you shia never seem to amaze me, Shia have gone so low to the extent that would not mind reviving unbelievers critique against Islam to attack the followers of the prophet pbuh, you simply showed your it.

LagosShia:

for your stupi.dity,you forget that in the christian paradise,according to your christian beliefs,is where Adam and Eve stayed.so if they could why cant we also have a spouse in paradise?you judge others and forget that you should use the same yardstcik for yourself.that is foolish of you and your likes.

LagosShia:

you are so good at the art of deception because that is the only way that your religion can prevail-through deception and concealing the truth from yourselves and your fellows.
[b]
ive already marked your username in my head.this how you just pop-in from nowhere and "chuk mouth" to add your evil voice and make it look as one more re.tard voicing his "disgus[/b]t".that is pure missionary tactic as you've done in other threads.you're simply trying to make the number of those ignorant one more with your post!i'm sure you feel that would help your case,but it doesnt.

LagosShia:

the senseless points in the longs posts are too many to reply to each and every one.but no doubt this thread can be useful if you have any question or quesry,bring it forth and i will try to clarify the matter.

LagosShia:

if you cannot make any useful contribution in the thread,then Sharrap!

This is just a tip of the ice burg, yet the Grand hypocrite and cadet tarqyist has the audacity to give advise he does not follow, i never take Lagoshia seriously, she simply reminds me of her improper way of life. Please brother help me ask lagoshia, whether she follows the advise she is giving.

LagosShia:

this is how you argue and debate in every post by using insults and bad disgusting language against others. Islam does teaches us manners.

You got what was coming for you, please do follow your advise before giving it, Oba Munafiqun.

LagosShia:

the Prophet (sa) said:"I was only sent to complete "makarem al-akhlaq" or in other words to be an exemplary human being when it comes to manners.

Yes, hypocrite please follow the advise.

LagosShia:

Here you are;you keep repeating "Karbala" and "intoxicant" which is forbidden side by side.

I still say you suffer from Karbala intoxicant, which has made you delusional, Karbala a place in Iraq has left you behsving like a goat in heat.

LagosShia:

I dont know if you think you will make more sense or you think you will spite me while you forget the responsibility every muslim has to observe when it comes to the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and his Household (as) and you forget that Karbala means alot to them.

Elay Ode Nla ni! it seems Karbala Burukutu has injured your head a little bit than you can bear.

LagosShia:

you are only following the legacy of tyrannical rulers who claimed to be "sunni" and "muslim".Do you know the importance of Karbala in Islam and in the words of the Prophet (sa)?or have you not being taught? Or was it concealed from you deliberately?

You are blind, deaf and dumb, may ALLAH give you true guidiance and save you from Karbala misguidance.

LagosShia:

your argument in the above post sounds as if Prophet Zakariyya (as) was the last prophet of God.

Unless you drinking Burukutu from Karbala i do not see how you can come to this conclusion.

LagosShia:

You forget the fact that Musa (as) (and other prophets too) had no son who inherited his prophet hood but he was not afraid of his near relatives because Allah (swt) will appoint someone else that is even not related to Musa (as) directly to the task of prophet hood and Musa (as) was not afraid of the deviant elements among the children of Israel.

I wonder whetehr you ever ponder on any issue? or are you always in garbage mode, how does Musa as fits into this, do all prophet behave exactly alike?Truly you have run out of points.

LagosShia:

So for you to tell us that if Prophet Zakariyya (as) does not have a son, his near relatives would endanger "priesthood" or "prophethood" is an exaggeration and you sound like an atheist who does not believe in the will of God and His power to guide His religion.

Is you statement also applicable to Abraham?

[Holy Quran 2:124]
And remember that Abraham was tried by his Lord with certain commands, which he fulfilled: He said: "I will make thee an Imam to the Nations." He pleaded: "And also (Imams) from my offspring!" He answered: "But My Promise is not within the reach of evil-doers."

here is Abraham as praying to God to make his off springs prophets? now you must explain why it is so, oh i forgot you have no answer.

LagosShia:

In the Quran we  are told "It He who sent His Messenger with the religion of truth that it prevails over all religions, even though as the unbelievers detest it”. you are here accepting the fact that the relatives of Prophet Zakariyya (as) were capable of doing harm after Prophet Zakariyya (as).you forget that those around Prophet Zakariyya (as) are his own sahaba. you have seen with your own eyes that a prophet can have those around him that can be of harm to him after him. But you don’t apply the same measure when it comes to the Prophet Muhammad (sa).you think that the sahaba (companions) of the Prophet Muhammad (sa)  were all angels and could not harm a fly. You even accuse the Shia-Muslims of “kufr” or infidelity for talking against/exposing the “bad eggs” among the companions of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) who did much harm and wars which claimed thousands of lives. And have you questioned yourself on the need for the Prophet Muhammad (sa) to have an heir granted by God to inherit him for the fear that those around him would distort his message? Or was Prophet Zakariyya (as) more concerned about his legacy/prophet hood than the Prophet Muhammad (sa)?

Learn to use you brain in taking issues as they come, rather than jumbling everything together. How did the concern of th Prophet pbuh suddely turned to the concern of Zachariah? you Vastly ignorant of what you are talking of.

LagosShia:

While I more than you do accept the reality and importance and need for a prophet to have an heir from his children or from his nation or from humanity in his time to continue his legacy and thus the Shia-Muslims  believe  in 12 divinely appointed Imams (as) from the progeny and Household of the Prophet Muhammad (sa),I still do not believe that anyone can claim prophet hood or imamate if Allah (swt) does not will it for that person. In other words there is nothing a prophet can be scared of when it comes to inheriting prophet hood or knowledge or anything abstract or spiritual; a man can only be scared of someone else inheriting his material/physical possessions and not spiritual possession. So the prayer of Prophet Zakariyya (as) prompted by the fear of his relative and the request for an heir to inherit him is because of the hands of his relatives that can be used to take over his belongings. If those relatives are not righteous, no matter how bad they are they can never put their hand or claim prophet hood. the promise of Allah (swt) to Prophet Ibrahim (as) was clear and straightforward in the verse [Holy Quran 2:124].

Yet you cannot explain why Ibrahim was praying to ALLAH to make his offsprings prophets can you? If Ibrahim could pray to ALLAH to make his offfspring prophets, and Lagoshia found nothing wrong with that, then she should not find any thing wrong for Zachariah to have prayed for exactly the same thing. It is illogical to complain don't u think?

LagosShia:

Those of the offsprings of Ibrahim (as) who are not righteous would not be among the chosen ones nor would they have a share of prophet hood/imamate.

Until you can explain why Abraham as prayed to ALLAH to make his off springs prophets all you argument remain straw that cannot save you from drowning.

LagosShia:

To even imagine that if Prophet Zakariyya (as) did not have a son, prophet hood would be endangered is ridiculous and un-Islamic.

We do not need to imagine since we have the Qur'an with us, nowhere in my reply did i say if ALLAH did not grant zachariah prayer the prophet hood is endangered, i see the burukutu from karbala again has deaden your senses that you now answer questions that were not asked, Zachariah said clearly I fear the successors after me. that we all read, he went further to say give me a son that would inherit of me and the line of Jacob, it is utterly rridiculous to think he was talking of material things. again we read 3:38, where he prayed to ALLAH to give him a pure progeny.

LagosShia:

so does that mean every prophet had a son who inherited prophet hood?

pele oh! it is very clear that you have been beaten in your track. where did i say every prophet who had a son inherited the prophet hood? this is a clear example of your Illogicity. How does the above question clears the issue or even adds to the issue being discussed? hissss

LagosShia:

prophet hood is not a family business.did Allah then broke His promise to Zakariyya (as)?it is the will and choice of Allah (swt) who select particular people to have this divine gift of prophet hood because those chosen people were made by Allah (swt) to take that position.

And Just as Abraham prayed to ALLAH to make his progeny prophets so also did zachariah prayed to ALLAH to give him a so that would inherit of him and the line of Jacob. If this simple common sense i have explained over and over again cannot clear the dust of your eyes, do accept my condolences. There is this saying man propose God dispose, so one can decide to pray for something it is left to ALLAH to accept the prayer.

I am coming finally to give a summery of thread by stating the issues raised and so on.
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2011
[size=18pt]"The Land Of Karbala In The Words Of The Prophet Muhammad" (sa):[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715245.0.html
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Oba Munafiqun, you started the insults in this thread, i simply overwhelmed you in it, next time when you decide insulting people in forums, make sure you have a skin thick enough to bear. your hypocrisy is bound in every statement you make, you started insulting me, but let me prove to you how good a debater that does not insult people in other thread, a non muslim called you a teerrorist, using your usual poor intelligence, then that makes you a terrorist. You see you shia never seem to amaze me, Shia have gone so low to the extent that would not mind reviving unbelievers critique against Islam to attack the followers of the prophet pbuh, you simply showed your it.

This is just a tip of the ice burg, yet the Grand hypocrite and cadet tarqyist has the audacity to give advise he does not follow, i never take Lagoshia seriously, she simply reminds me of her improper way of life. Please brother help me ask lagoshia, whether she follows the advise she is giving.

You got what was coming for you, please do follow your advise before giving it, Oba Munafiqun.

Yes, hypocrite please follow the advise.

I still say you suffer from Karbala intoxicant, which has made you delusional, Karbala a place in Iraq has left you behsving like a goat in heat.

Elay Ode Nla ni! it seems Karbala Burukutu has injured your head a little bit than you can bear.

You are blind, deaf and dumb, may ALLAH give you true guidiance and save you from Karbala misguidance.

Unless you drinking Burukutu from Karbala i do not see how you can come to this conclusion.

I wonder whetehr you ever ponder on any issue? or are you always in garbage mode, how does Musa as fits into this, do all prophet behave exactly alike?Truly you have run out of points.

Is you statement also applicable to Abraham?

[Holy Quran 2:124]
And remember that Abraham was tried by his Lord with certain commands, which he fulfilled: He said: "I will make thee an Imam to the Nations." He pleaded: "And also (Imams) from my offspring!" He answered: "But My Promise is not within the reach of evil-doers."

here is Abraham as praying to God to make his off springs prophets? now you must explain why it is so, oh i forgot you have no answer.

Learn to use you brain in taking issues as they come, rather than jumbling everything together. How did the concern of th Prophet pbuh suddely turned to the concern of Zachariah? you Vastly ignorant of what you are talking of.

Yet you cannot explain why Ibrahim was praying to ALLAH to make his offsprings prophets can you? If Ibrahim could pray to ALLAH to make his offfspring prophets, and Lagoshia found nothing wrong with that, then she should not find any thing wrong for Zachariah to have prayed for exactly the same thing. It is illogical to complain don't u think?

Until you can explain why Abraham as prayed to ALLAH to make his off springs prophets all you argument remain straw that cannot save you from drowning.

We do not need to imagine since we have the Qur'an with us, nowhere in my reply did i say if ALLAH did not grant zachariah prayer the prophet hood is endangered, i see the burukutu from karbala again has deaden your senses that you now answer questions that were not asked, Zachariah said clearly I fear the successors after me. that we all read, he went further to say give me a son that would inherit of me and the line of Jacob, it is utterly rridiculous to think he was talking of material things. again we read 3:38, where he prayed to ALLAH to give him a pure progeny.

pele oh! it is very clear that you have been beaten in your track. where did i say every prophet who had a son inherited the prophet hood? this is a clear example of your Illogicity. How does the above question clears the issue or even adds to the issue being discussed? hissss

And Just as Abraham prayed to ALLAH to make his progeny prophets so also did zachariah prayed to ALLAH to give him a so that would inherit of him and the line of Jacob. If this simple common sense i have explained over and over again cannot clear the dust of your eyes, do accept my condolences. There is this saying man propose God dispose, so one can decide to pray for something it is left to ALLAH to accept the prayer.

I am coming finally to give a summery of thread by stating the issues raised and so on.

quoting the above post after showing the holiness and significance of the Holy City of Karbala lest any editing or changes be made to the post which contains insult against an islamic city honored by the Prophet (sa).
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by vedaxcool(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2011
Replied here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715245.0.html#msg8749144
?

Funny we thought the divider said he would stop replying? Are his word worth anything to him
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Zhulfiqar1: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
just a few days after the passing away of Prophet Muhammad (sawa),the day like tomorrow was the day when the house of Sayyeda Fatima Az-Zahra was assaulted and threatened with burning by the enemies of God and His Messenger (sawa) cry cry cry
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
[size=14pt]اللهم صل علی فاطمه و ابیها و بعلها و بنیها و سرالمستودع فیها بعدد ما احط به علمک[/size]
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2012
[size=14pt]Fatima (as) in the Holy Quran[/size]

The Quran presents many sides of the role of the Prophets progeny peace be upon them in life. And for the importance of this role some Islamic references confirmed" that Allah made quarter of Quran about them peace be upon them" (1).Abdullah Bin Abbas said:" 300 verses were sent down for Ali by him self only" (2). The verses which included the progeny AS classified into two sections: a General section where they were they All sharing them similar to the (Altat-heir) purity verse, (Almwaddah) love verse and others. And a Private section specialized for some of them similar to the verses of Watering, redemption, kinship and others.

Fatima (as) in the verse of Purity
All the texts in the Islamic references agreed on the purity verse specialized for prophets Householders AS. (Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.)(3)
The householders are (the Messenger of Allah SAWA, Ali the commander of faithful, Fatima, Hasan and Hussein peace be upon them). Particularly, the greatest Prophet SAWA has announced them in the verse of purity by his speeches and actions. The prophet SAWA assembled them around him, then he covered them with Yemeni garment then he grabbed the ends of the garment so that no one get confused and includes others in the verse of purity. (4)

Some people unsuccessfully tried to include the wives of the prophet SAWA under the title of the Householders AS. But the tradition which was narrated from Zaid bin Arqam in Sahih Muslim frustrates this failed attempt. Someone asked him:Who are the members of his household? Aren't his wives the members of his family? (this person want to specialize the purity verse on the prophets wives only so Zaid Denied this falsification) Thereupon he said: His wives are the members of his family (but here) the members of his family are those for whom acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. (5) It means those who were included in the purity verse are those who were under the garment and forbidden to accept Zakat.

Fatima (as) in the Mubahala verse.
The Almighty Allah said: Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."(6)

Mubahala in the language means: cursing (7). Meaning that both sides of those who argue each others ask for a curse from Allah on the liar side. And it is once of the must important verses (miracles) which proof the prophecy. And it shows the status of the Householders AS in particular the daughter of the chosen prophet SAWA who brought her with him for Mubahala and he positioned her in the middle between the prophecy and Imamat.

Some people did their best to falsification the meaning of the verse and change its applicability on the Householders AS into empty concepts which has nothing to do with Quran and Sunnah.
Al Allama Altabtabaei God blesses his soul said: "It is really wondrous what was mentioned by some commentator when he said: The narrations agreed on that the Prophet SAWA selected for Mubahala Ali,Fatima and her two sons -peace be upon them- and they recognize the word "our women" means Fatima and the word "ourselves" means Ali Only?(8 ). And then he wanted to include the prophets' wives in the verse." Then Altabtabaei God blesses his soul responded to this opinion falsification saying:" he misunderstood! Because what not supposed to be understood in this verses the word (our women is Fatima) and (ourselves is Ali). But it supposed to mean that he peace be upon him and his progeny did not bring it up as an example but he used it because there is no other meaning for it. And this mean Fatima AS exclusively is the only meaning for "our women", and Ali AS is the only exclusively is the only meaning for "ourselves". And their two kids are the only exclusively meaning for "our sons". And the purpose to use (sons, women, selves) in the verse is the Householders and they are the Householders of the messenger of Allah as pointed at in some traditions after mentioning their gathering around the prophet SAWA he said:" O Allah, they are my Householders" the mean of this sentence is: (I couldn’t find anyone to invite but those) (9)

Fatima (as) in the verse of kinship
The Almighty said: "And give the relative his right."(10) This verse is specialized on the progeny AS and it came down to Fatima AS privately. Sheikh Alsadoq (RH) narrated: Alrian bin AlSelt said: Imam Al-Retha AS said: when the verse came down to the prophet SAWA he said: Bring me on Fatima, then she came. He said: O Fatima, she replied: Yes Messenger of Allah! He said: this is Fadak, it wasn’t taken by war, nor by force. And it is for you amongst all Muslims. I am giving it to you because it is what Almighty Allah ordered me to do. So take it for you and your kids.(11)
Fadak: it is a green land it is two days away from Hejaz and Madina. Allah gave it as a reconciliation tax to the prophet SAWA. It has a sparkling spring and palm trees. And it’s the same land which Fatima AS mentioned when she said: the messenger of Allah presented it to me. Then Abu-Baker said: I want witnesses on that.(12)

Sheikh Altosei RH narrated: Ali bin Asbat said: when Imam Abu-Alhasan Mosa (Alkathem) came to Almahdi, he found him giving back people rights. He AS asked him:" for what reason our right not given back?" Almahdi replied: what is it Abu-Alhasan? He AS said: when the Almighty Allah eased the conquire of Fadak to Mohammed SAWA and he did not take it by war or force. And so Allah the Almighty
Sent down "And give the relative his right." The messenger of Allah did not know who they were (the relatives) so he asked Gabriel AS and asked Almighty Allah. Then Allah inspired to him " to give Fadak to Fatima AS" later the Messenger of Allah SAWA called after her and said: "O Fatima, the Almighty Allah ordred me to give Fadak for you". She replied:" I accept it O messenger of Allah SAWA from Allah and you." Her agents on Fadak still-stayed there during the life of Messenger of Allah. (13)

Fatima (as) in Surat Alkawthar
The Almighty said: "We have given you Alkawthar (Abundance)" (14) when we study the details of Quran interpretation books, we wont be able to find an express provision explains that Fatima AS is the reason behind this chapter of Quran. But its details matches the pure Fatima AS because the chapter came down during the death of Abdullah the son of the generous prophet SAWA when Al'As bin Wael Alsahmi gloated him peace be upon him and called him -without posterity!- (means curtailed) (15) And for this reason Allah gifts to his chosen beloved SAWA has no limits. Allah made his progeny out-numbered other prophets and messengers. And much more blessed and better. And he made the resource for this offspring Fatima AS. And in about this specialty the messenger of Allah says:" all the females sons (all people) are mortals because their origin is their fathers except the sons of Fatima because I am their origin and I am their father."(16)

The Messenger of Allah SAWA said: "Allah made the offspring of every prophet from him, but he made my offspring from Ali." (17) Or "from you"(18 )
No-doubt Fatima AS is AlKawthar which Almighty Allah gave to his chosen prophet SAWA. It’s the it is the grace that given to the prophet SAWA which disserves to thank Allah for it, to pray for it, and to slaughter (the sacrifice). And the enemy of Messenger of Allah SAWA will be without posterity.
This Quranic chapter confirms a cosmic fact which is to test the enemies of messenger of Allah with Infertility and perdition of their offspring.

Fatima (as) in the verse of commandment of parents
The Almighty Allah said:"And We have enjoined on man to show fairest (companionship) to his parents. His mother conceived him under compulsion, and she brought him forth under compulsion, and his pregnancy (i.e., the time he is in the womb) and his weaning are thirty months. Until, when he reaches full age, and reaches forty years, he says, "Lord! Dispense (to) me that I may thank (You) for Your favor wherewith You have favored me and my parents (both), and that I may do righteousness satisfying You, and make me righteous in my offspring. Surely I repent to You, and surely I am one of the Muslims." (i.e., one who surrenders to Allah) (19)

Jafar bin Mohamed bin Qulaweih RH said: Salim bin Makram said: Abi Abdellah Alsadiq AS said:" when Fatima got pregnant with Hussain, Gaberiel came to Messenger of Allah SAWA and said: Fatima will give a birth to a child who will get killed by your Uma (nation) after you. And when Fatima got pregnant with Hussain she hated it and when she gave a birth she hated to do so. Then Abi Abellah Alsadiq AS said: have you seen in your life a mother gives a birth and hates her child? But she hated him because she knew he will get killed"

Fatima (as)in the chapter of An-ur (the light)
The Almighty Allah said: (Allah is The Light of the heavens and the earth; (21)Sheikh AlKulaini Narrated: Imam Alsadiq AS in about when the Almighty said: (Allah is The Light of the heavens and the earth the similitude of His Light is as a niche) he said: "Fatima AS" (wherein is a lamp,)"AlHasan", (the lamp in a glass,)"AlHussain" ( the glass as it were a glittering planet"Fatima is a glittering planet between the women of this universe"-kindled from a Blessed tree" Ibrahim AS", an olive that is neither eastern nor western" Not Jewish and not Christian", whose oil would almost illuminate" the science almost stems out of it", even if no fire touched it, Light upon Light"Imam after Imam"; Allah guides to His Light whomever He decides " Allah guides to the Imams whomever he want", and Allah strikes similitudes for mankind.(22)

References:
(1) AlMorajaat by Shraf Aldien: Page 101
(2) Interpretation of Imam Ali from History of Ibn Asaker: V2, page 31
(3) Surah AlAhzab 33:33
(4) Musnad Ahmed: Vart6, Page 323, Published by Dar Sader
(5) Sahih Muslim, Chapter: merits of Ali AS: V7, Page 123, Published by Dar Alfekr
(6) Surah Al-emran 3:61
(7) ALSehah by Aljawhari: V4, Page 164.
(8 ) Tafsir Almizan: V3, Page 235, Published by Jama'at Almudaresen, Qom
(9) Tafsir Almizan: V3, Page 238, Published by Jama'at Almudaresen, Qom
(10) Surah Al-Esraa 17:26
(11) Oion Akhbar ALreda by Alsadoq: V2, Page 211
(12) Marased AlEtela': V3, Page 1020
(13) AlTahtheeb by Altosei: V4, Page 148
(14) Surah Alkawthar 1-3:108
(15) Albehar: V17, Page 203
(Majma'a AlZawaed by Alhaithami: V4, Page 224, Published by Dar Alkutob AlElmeia
(17) Nail Alawtar by Alshokani
(18 )Alamali by Alsadoq: Page 450, Published by AlBatha charity.
(19) Surah AlAhqaf 14:46
(20) Kamel Alzeiarat: Page 122, Published by Nashr AlFaqaha charity
(21) Surah An-Nur 35:24
(22) Alkafi, chapter: the Imams are the light of Allah: V1, Page 195

courtesy:Shiachat
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2012
another year has passed on commemorating the martyrdom of Sayyidatu Nisa al-Alameen (as).
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
We condole our leader, the 12th Imam,Muhammad al-Mahdi (may Allah hasten his reappearance), the Prophet Muhammad (sa),Imam Ali (as), and the entire Muslim ummah in commemorating the martyrdom and the passing away (marked today) of Sayyidatun Nisa Al-Alameen, Fatima Bint Muhammad (sa) with heavy hearts of sadness and sorrow for the calamity that befell the house of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and the bloodshed and terrorism that started at the door of Lady Fatima (as).
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Zhulfiqar1: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Martyrdom of the Unborn Child, Mohsin ibn Imam Ali(a.s.)

1/14/2013 12:33:00 AM આવાઝે હક No comments

Who is Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.)? ( QURANIC AND HISTORICAL EVIDENCES)

Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) is the third son of Ali (a.s.) and Fatimah (s.a.) after Hasan (a.s.) and Husain (a.s.). He is also referred to as Mushabbar which is also the name of Prophet Haroon Ibn Imran’s (a.s.) third son. He was no more than six months fetus at the time of the attack. (Al-Hidaayat al-Kubra, p. 407, Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 53 p. 19)
Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) was the least involved in the business of politics and machinations which the attack on Fatimah’s (a.s.) was all about. He was not concerned with anything that transpired on that day and no one who had any grouse with Ali (a.s.) and Fatimah (s.a.) had an argument against Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.). Even those who debate about the infallibility of Ali (a.s.) and Fatimah (s.a.) fall silent when the infallibility of an unborn child is raised because they have no answer.
Therefore, although the entire attack on Fatimah’s (s.a.) house was illegitimate, the attack on Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) in many ways was the most illegitimate part of the attack.

Just like this vicious attack laid the foundation of another murderous attack 50 years later in Karbala, it is perhaps Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom to safeguard the infallibility of his parents (a.s.) that inspired his nephew Ali Ibn Husain (al-Asghar) to wage a battle against the enemies in Karbala to safeguard the infallibility of his father Imam Husain Ibn Ali (a.s.). Imam Husain (a.s.), of course, is unique among the oppressed ones as he is the only one present on the scenes of both the attacks – one on his parents and brother and the second on his children, nephews and another brother.
It is perhaps the powerful influence of Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom that has led some Muslims to deny his death in the attack, attributing it to other causes. This is clearly a campaign based on misinformation or lack of information that is similar to the campaign to deny the attack on Fatimah’s (s.a.) house altogether. The attack on Fatimah’s (s.a.) house has no justification whatsoever and therefore the only way out is to deny it altogether.
Of course, the biggest blow to the deniers is the martyrdom of Fatimah (s.a.) and Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) in the aftermath of the attack. It is widely documented that both (a.s.) were martyred as a result of the attack; Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) instantly and Fatimah (s.a.) a few days later.

Documentary evidence of Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) Martyrdom

There are several well-documented narrations to establish Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom from the attack on Fatimah’s (s.a.) house. Those interested in seeking the truth of the matter should not be surprised to find scores of scholars and historians from across eras and predispositions (Shia and Sunni) record the martyrdom of Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) in a manner that puts the issue beyond doubt.

A) Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) Martyrdom in the Holy Quran

Since the first place to look for evidence of a belief or concept is in the Noble Quran, we must turn to this divine book for evidence of Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom. And evidence of this event appears in the 8th and 9th verses of Surah Takweer (81):
‘And when the female infant buried alive is asked, for what sin she was killed.’
Mufazzal Ibn Umar, the respected companion and special deputy of Imam Sadiq asked Imam – What is your opinion about these verses?
Imam (a.s.) informed: “O Mufazzal, by Allah, ‘Maudato’ (i.e. infant) in this verse means Mohsin and surely he is from us and not others. Those who claim otherwise are lying.
Then Imam (a.s.) elaborated (on the events on the Day of Resurrection) – Fatimah, the daughter of the Allah’s Messenger will supplicate – O Allah fulfill Your Promise and Your Pledge with me with regards to those who oppressed me, usurped my rights, struck me and distressed me with regards to all my children.
On hearing this, all the angels inhabiting the seven heavens, the carriers of the Throne and all those residing in space and the inhabitants of the earth and under the layers of the earth will lament and wail in front of Allah. Then, none will remain from those who oppressed us and killed us and those who were pleased at our oppression except that he will be killed.”
(Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 53 pp. 23-24)

Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) Martyrdom in Supplications

Apart from the Holy Quran, supplications of the infallible guides (a.s.) are reliable sources of beliefs and concepts. The martyrdom of Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) finds mention even in supplications. In the renowned Supplication of Sanamay-e-Quraish, we implore Allah to curse the oppressors (of Ahle Bait a.s.) for every fetus that they have destroyed.
(Misbaah al-Mutahajjiid by Shaykh Taqi Al-Deen Ibraheem al-Kaf’ami (r.a.) p. 731)
Over here, the reference to the oppressors who attacked Fatimah’s (s.a.) house resulting in Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom is obvious.

C) Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) Martyrdom from Sunnah and History

1. Allamah Muhammad Baqer Majlisi (r.a.) records in Behaar al-Anwaar vol. 43 p. 171 on the authority of Abu Baseer who relates from Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s.), ‘Fatimah’s (s.a.) death resulted from being pierced by the sword which claimed (the unborn) Mohsin’s life. The perpetrator of this crime was Qunfuz, who was acting on his master Umar’s explicit command…’
2. Ibn Shahr Aashob al-Sarvi al-Mazandarani in vol. 3 p. 132 records from Al-Maarif of Ibne Qutaybah al-Dainoori (reputed Sunni historian) – “The following were Fatimah’s children – Hasan, Husain, Zainab, Umme Kulsum and Mohsin Ibn Ali who was killed by Qunfuz Adawi (i.e. from Bani Adi, the same tribe as Umar Ibn Khattaab).”
3. Masoodi records in Isbaat al-Wilaayah p. 142 – “They attacked Fatimah’s (s.a.) house. They crushed the Chief of All Women behind the door so violently that it resulted in the miscarriage of Mohsin.”
4. Muhammad al-Shahrastaani reports in Al-Milal wa al-Nehal vol. 1 p. 57 (Beirut Edition) – “Umar struck Fatimah violently in the abdomen (on the Day of Allegiance) so much so that she fell on her abdomen (resulting in the infant’s death).”
5. Abu Abdillah Shams al-Deen al-Zahabi records in Mizaan al-Etedaal vol. 1 p. 139 – “Undoubtedly Umar kicked Fatimah so much so that it led to Mohsin’s miscarriage.”
6. Allamah Khalil Ibn Aybak al-Safadi in Al-Waafi be al-Wafiyyaat vol. 6 p. 17 records – “The Motazelah sect is of the view that on the Day of Allegiance Umar undoubtedly struck Fatimah so much so that Mohsin was killed.”
7. Abdul Qadir al-Tamimi al-Baghdadi in Al-Farq bain al-Faraaq p. 107 records on the same lines as above.
8. Sadr al-Deen Ibraheem Ibn Sa’d al-Deen Muhmmad al-Hammuee in Al-Faraaed al-Simtain vol. 2 p. 35 records on the authority of Ibne Abbas who heard the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) prophesize – ‘…it is as if I see grief and anxiety entering my daughter’s house, her respect being violated, her rights being usurped, her inheritance being denied to her, her unborn being miscarried and (in this moment of distress) she will call out – O Muhammad, but no one replies to her pleas.’

Bibliography of References Documenting Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) Martyrdom

Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) martyrdom has been recorded by the following scholars/historians:
I) Sunni Sources
1. Al-Milal wa al-Nehal vol. 1 p. 57 (Beirut Edition) by Muhammad al-Shahrastaani exp. 548 AH
2. Mizaan al-E’tedaal vol. 1 p. 139 by Abu Abdillah Shams al-Deen al-Zahabi exp. 748 AH
3. Al-Waafi be al-Wafiyyaat vol. 6 p. 17 by Allamah Khalil Ibn Aybak al-Safadi exp. 746 AH
4. Al-Farq bain al-Feraq p. 107 by Abdul Qadir al-Tamimi al-Baghdadi exp. 429 AH
5. Al-Faraaed al-Simtain vol. 2 p. 35 Sadr al-Deen Ibraheem Ibn Sa’d al-Deen Muhmmad al-Hammuee exp. 732 AH
6. Sharhe Nahjul Balagha vol. 4 p. 192 (Beirut Edition) by Ibne Abil Hadeed Motazali exp. 656 AH
7. Kitaabo Dalaael al-Imamah by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Jurair al-Tabari exp. 310 AH
II) Shia Sources
1. Al-Manaaqeb by Ibn Shahr Aashob al-Sarvi al-Mazandarani (exp. 583 AH) vol. 3 p. 132 from Al-Maarif of Ibne Qutaybah al-Dainoori (Ahle Sunnah)
2. Isbaat al-Wilaayah by Masoodi (exp. 346 AH) p. 142
3. Al-Amaali by Shaykh al-Saduq (exp. 381 AH) p. 99
4. Bashaarah al-Mustafa le Shiah al-Murtaza p. 197 by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Abu al-Qaasim al-Tabari (sixth century scholar)
5. Iqbaal al-A’maal p. 625 by Sayyed Ibn Taawoos (exp. 664 AH)
6. Irshaad al-Quloob p. 295 by Abu Muhammad al-Hasan Ibn Abi al-Hasan Muhammad Dailami
7. Jalaa al-Uyoon vol. 1 p. 184 by Allamah Muhammad Baqer Majlisi (exp. 1111 AH)
8. Misbaah al-Kaf’ami p. 522 by Shaykh Taqi Al-Deen Ibraheem al-Kaf’ami (exp. 905 AH)
9. Al-Muhtazar p. 109 by Husain Ibn Sulayman al-Hilli, a student of al-Shaheed al-Awwal
10. Al-Kaamil p. 309 by Shaykh Bahaai (exp. 1031 AH)
11. Hadiqah al-Shia p. 265 by Ahmed Ibn Muhammad famous as Muqaddas-e-Ardebili (exp. 993 AH)
12. Ma’ani al-Akhbaar p. 205 by Shaykh al-Saduq (exp. 381 AH)
13. Ilme Yaqeen p. 686
14. Rawzah al-Muttaqeen vol. 5 p. 342
15. Behaar al-Anwaar vol. 43 p. 171 by Allamah Muhammad Baqer Majlisi (exp. 1111 AH)
16. Isbaat al-Hudaat vol. 2 p. 337 by Shaikh al-Hurr al-Aameli (exp. 1104 AH)

Conclusion
An unbiased view of the various references from the Majestic Quran, the Prophet’s Sunnah and history recorded by scholars and historians across eras and sects (viz. Sunni and Shia) should make it obvious to those seeking the truth that Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) was martyred by the mob that attacked Fatimah’s (a.s.) house only a few days after the Prophet’s (s.a.w.a.) demise.
We give our condolences to the Imam of the time, hadhrat Hujjat (a.t.f.s.) on the martyrdom of Mohsin, the unborn child of the only daughter of the holy Prophet of Islam, the mercy to the mankind.

http://www.shiaworld.tk/2013/01/martyrdom-of-unborn-child-mohsin-ibn.html#.UPM09yZPrTE.facebook
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Zhulfiqar1: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2013

Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) is the third son of Ali (a.s.) and Fatimah (s.a.) after Hasan (a.s.) and Husain (a.s.). He is also referred to as Mushabbar which is also the name of Prophet Haroon Ibn Imran’s (a.s.) third son. He was no more than six months fetus at the time of the attack. (Al-Hidaayat al-Kubra, p. 407, Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 53 p. 19)
Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) was the least involved in the business of politics and machinations which the attack on Fatimah’s (a.s.) was all about. He was not concerned with anything that transpired on that day and no one who had any grouse with Ali (a.s.) and Fatimah (s.a.) had an argument against Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.). Even those who debate about the infallibility of Ali (a.s.) and Fatimah (s.a.) fall silent when the infallibility of an unborn child is raised because they have no answer.
Therefore, although the entire attack on Fatimah’s (s.a.) house was illegitimate, the attack on Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) in many ways was the most illegitimate part of the attack.

Just like this vicious attack laid the foundation of another murderous attack 50 years later in Karbala, it is perhaps Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom to safeguard the infallibility of his parents (a.s.) that inspired his nephew Ali Ibn Husain (al-Asghar) to wage a battle against the enemies in Karbala to safeguard the infallibility of his father Imam Husain Ibn Ali (a.s.). Imam Husain (a.s.), of course, is unique among the oppressed ones as he is the only one present on the scenes of both the attacks – one on his parents and brother and the second on his children, nephews and another brother.
It is perhaps the powerful influence of Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom that has led some Muslims to deny his death in the attack, attributing it to other causes. This is clearly a campaign based on misinformation or lack of information that is similar to the campaign to deny the attack on Fatimah’s (s.a.) house altogether. The attack on Fatimah’s (s.a.) house has no justification whatsoever and therefore the only way out is to deny it altogether.
Of course, the biggest blow to the deniers is the martyrdom of Fatimah (s.a.) and Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) in the aftermath of the attack. It is widely documented that both (a.s.) were martyred as a result of the attack; Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) instantly and Fatimah (s.a.) a few days later.

There are several well-documented narrations to establish Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom from the attack on Fatimah’s (s.a.) house. Those interested in seeking the truth of the matter should not be surprised to find scores of scholars and historians from across eras and predispositions (Shia and Sunni) record the martyrdom of Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) in a manner that puts the issue beyond doubt.

Since the first place to look for evidence of a belief or concept is in the Noble Quran, we must turn to this divine book for evidence of Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom. And evidence of this event appears in the 8th and 9th verses of Surah Takweer (81):
‘And when the female infant buried alive is asked, for what sin she was killed.’
Mufazzal Ibn Umar, the respected companion and special deputy of Imam Sadiq asked Imam – What is your opinion about these verses?
Imam (a.s.) informed: “O Mufazzal, by Allah, ‘Maudato’ (i.e. infant) in this verse means Mohsin and surely he is from us and not others. Those who claim otherwise are lying.
Then Imam (a.s.) elaborated (on the events on the Day of Resurrection) – Fatimah, the daughter of the Allah’s Messenger will supplicate – O Allah fulfill Your Promise and Your Pledge with me with regards to those who oppressed me, usurped my rights, struck me and distressed me with regards to all my children.
On hearing this, all the angels inhabiting the seven heavens, the carriers of the Throne and all those residing in space and the inhabitants of the earth and under the layers of the earth will lament and wail in front of Allah. Then, none will remain from those who oppressed us and killed us and those who were pleased at our oppression except that he will be killed.”

Apart from the Holy Quran, supplications of the infallible guides (a.s.) are reliable sources of beliefs and concepts. The martyrdom of Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) finds mention even in supplications. In the renowned Supplication of Sanamay-e-Quraish, we implore Allah to curse the oppressors (of Ahle Bait a.s.) for every fetus that they have destroyed.
(Misbaah al-Mutahajjiid by Shaykh Taqi Al-Deen Ibraheem al-Kaf’ami (r.a.) p. 731)
Over here, the reference to the oppressors who attacked Fatimah’s (s.a.) house resulting in Mohsin Ibn Ali’s (a.s.) martyrdom is obvious.

1. Allamah Muhammad Baqer Majlisi (r.a.) records in Behaar al-Anwaar vol. 43 p. 171 on the authority of Abu Baseer who relates from Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s.), ‘Fatimah’s (s.a.) death resulted from being pierced by the sword which claimed (the unborn) Mohsin’s life. The perpetrator of this crime was Qunfuz, who was acting on his master Umar’s explicit command…’
2. Ibn Shahr Aashob al-Sarvi al-Mazandarani in vol. 3 p. 132 records from Al-Maarif of Ibne Qutaybah al-Dainoori (reputed Sunni historian) – “The following were Fatimah’s children – Hasan, Husain, Zainab, Umme Kulsum and Mohsin Ibn Ali who was killed by Qunfuz Adawi (i.e. from Bani Adi, the same tribe as Umar Ibn Khattaab).”
3. Masoodi records in Isbaat al-Wilaayah p. 142 – “They attacked Fatimah’s (s.a.) house. They crushed the Chief of All Women behind the door so violently that it resulted in the miscarriage of Mohsin.”
4. Muhammad al-Shahrastaani reports in Al-Milal wa al-Nehal vol. 1 p. 57 (Beirut Edition) – “Umar struck Fatimah violently in the abdomen (on the Day of Allegiance) so much so that she fell on her abdomen (resulting in the infant’s death).”
5. Abu Abdillah Shams al-Deen al-Zahabi records in Mizaan al-Etedaal vol. 1 p. 139 – “Undoubtedly Umar kicked Fatimah so much so that it led to Mohsin’s miscarriage.”
6. Allamah Khalil Ibn Aybak al-Safadi in Al-Waafi be al-Wafiyyaat vol. 6 p. 17 records – “The Motazelah sect is of the view that on the Day of Allegiance Umar undoubtedly struck Fatimah so much so that Mohsin was killed.”
7. Abdul Qadir al-Tamimi al-Baghdadi in Al-Farq bain al-Faraaq p. 107 records on the same lines as above.
8. Sadr al-Deen Ibraheem Ibn Sa’d al-Deen Muhmmad al-Hammuee in Al-Faraaed al-Simtain vol. 2 p. 35 records on the authority of Ibne Abbas who heard the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) prophesize – ‘…it is as if I see grief and anxiety entering my daughter’s house, her respect being violated, her rights being usurped, her inheritance being denied to her, her unborn being miscarried and (in this moment of distress) she will call out – O Muhammad, but no one replies to her pleas.’

Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) martyrdom has been recorded by the following scholars/historians:
I) Sunni Sources
1. Al-Milal wa al-Nehal vol. 1 p. 57 (Beirut Edition) by Muhammad al-Shahrastaani exp. 548 AH
2. Mizaan al-E’tedaal vol. 1 p. 139 by Abu Abdillah Shams al-Deen al-Zahabi exp. 748 AH
3. Al-Waafi be al-Wafiyyaat vol. 6 p. 17 by Allamah Khalil Ibn Aybak al-Safadi exp. 746 AH
4. Al-Farq bain al-Feraq p. 107 by Abdul Qadir al-Tamimi al-Baghdadi exp. 429 AH
5. Al-Faraaed al-Simtain vol. 2 p. 35 Sadr al-Deen Ibraheem Ibn Sa’d al-Deen Muhmmad al-Hammuee exp. 732 AH
6. Sharhe Nahjul Balagha vol. 4 p. 192 (Beirut Edition) by Ibne Abil Hadeed Motazali exp. 656 AH
7. Kitaabo Dalaael al-Imamah by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Jurair al-Tabari exp. 310 AH
II) Shia Sources
1. Al-Manaaqeb by Ibn Shahr Aashob al-Sarvi al-Mazandarani (exp. 583 AH) vol. 3 p. 132 from Al-Maarif of Ibne Qutaybah al-Dainoori (Ahle Sunnah)
4. Bashaarah al-Mustafa le Shiah al-Murtaza p. 197 by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Abu al-Qaasim al-Tabari (sixth century scholar)
6. Irshaad al-Quloob p. 295 by Abu Muhammad al-Hasan Ibn Abi al-Hasan Muhammad Dailami
7. Jalaa al-Uyoon vol. 1 p. 184 by Allamah Muhammad Baqer Majlisi (exp. 1111 AH)
8. Misbaah al-Kaf’ami p. 522 by Shaykh Taqi Al-Deen Ibraheem al-Kaf’ami (exp. 905 AH)
9. Al-Muhtazar p. 109 by Husain Ibn Sulayman al-Hilli, a student of al-Shaheed al-Awwal
11. Hadiqah al-Shia p. 265 by Ahmed Ibn Muhammad famous as Muqaddas-e-Ardebili (exp. 993 AH)
13. Ilme Yaqeen p. 686
15. Behaar al-Anwaar vol. 43 p. 171 by Allamah Muhammad Baqer Majlisi (exp. 1111 AH)

Conclusion
An unbiased view of the various references from the Majestic Quran, the Prophet’s Sunnah and history recorded by scholars and historians across eras and sects (viz. Sunni and Shia) should make it obvious to those seeking the truth that Mohsin Ibn Ali (a.s.) was martyred by the mob that attacked Fatimah’s (a.s.) house only a few days after the Prophet’s (s.a.w.a.) demise.
We give our condolences to the Imam of the time, hadhrat Hujjat (a.t.f.s.) on the martyrdom of Mohsin, the unborn child of the only daughter of the holy Prophet of Islam, the mercy to the mankind.

http://www.shiaworld.tk/2013/01/martyrdom-of-unborn-child-mohsin-ibn.html#.UPM09yZPrTE.facebook
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Zhulfiqar1: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2013

I) Sunni Sources
II) Shia Sources
13. Ilme Yaqeen p. 686

Conclusion

Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by Rafidi: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
WITH A HEART FULL OF SORROW AND REGRET, I EXTEND MY SINCERE AND HEARTFELT CONDOLENCE TO THE IMAM OF THIS AGE, IMAM MAHDI (a.j.t.f.s), ON THIS VERY DAY WHICH MARKS THE BLESSED AND PAINFUL MARTYRDOM OF THE LEADER OF ALL WOMEN OF THE WORLDS,AND THE CHIEF LADY OF THE WOMEN OF PARADISE, FATIMAH (a.s),THE BELOVED DAUGHTER OF OUR MASTER MUHAMMAD (s) BY THE HAND OF THE TYRANTS WHO USURPED HER RIGHT & MALTREATED HER AFTER HER FATHER'S DEMISE. THIS CONDOLENCE GOES SECONDLY TO ALL OUR FAITHFUL LEADERS & LASTLY TO ALL MUSLIMS AND EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE OPPRESSED AND IS A LOVER OF THE AHLUL-BAYT (as). MAY THE CURSE OF ALLAH BEFALL ANYONE WHO HAD A HAND IN HER DEATH AND ALL THOSE WHO TREAD THEIR PATH TILL THE LAST DAY. AMEEN YA RABBAL-ALAMEEN.

1 Like

Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
AS-SALAMU ALA FATIMA WA ABIHA WA BA'LIHA WA BANIHA WAL-SIR-RIL MUSTAW'DAEE FIHA.

AS-SALAMU ALAIKI YA SAYYIDATUN NISA AL-ALAMEEN!!!
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Published On: Mon, Apr 15th, 2013

Headlines / Iraq | By AIM News

Thousands flock to Najaf to mark martyrdom of the Prophet’s daughter Fatima (as)

Many thousands of believers are marking the martyrdom of Fatima (as), daughter of the Prophet Muhammad (saw), by flocking to the holy city of Najaf in Iraq, which houses the resting place of her husband, Imam Ali (as).

In a practice encouraged by Ayatollah Mohammad Al-Yaqoobi, a leading scholar in Iraq; many clerics and dignitaries take part in these commemorations in which different eulogies and lamentations are recited marking the occasion.

Other rituals include the carrying of symbolic coffins as if conducting a funeral service.

Historically, within months of the demise of the Prophet of Islam, his daughter, Fatima (as) was killed in an attack on her house. Her burial site was concealed at her request as a sign of her eternal protest against the conduct of the authorities that usurped the caliphate from her husband, Imam Ali (as).

http://www.aimislam.com/thousands-flock-to-najaf-to-mark-martyrdom-of-the-prophets-daughter-fatima-as/
Re: Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) by LagosShia: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream / 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an / Conversation Between Prophet Muhammad (peace Be Upon Him) And The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.