Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men (35439 Views)

How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by bamvik(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2021
Hahahahaha, well no be every question Dem dey answer for exam

1 Like

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Sebastine1994(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2021
na political science students abi
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by elmessiahs(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Photo no be juju be that
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Rickywardell332: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Gun men that are unknown or unknown men with gun causing nuisance to the society.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by eldoradoxx: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2021
As a student of citizenship education which is the course in issue in the examine, I expect the students to delve into anarchism as a theory and link it to what is happening with Unknown Gun Men. They are simply anarchists rather than terrorist group. Anarchism preaches violence as a means to achieving political ends. It is just like the KKK or IRA in US and UK respectively. That was how we answered questions like these in our undergraduate days.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Afonjashapmouth: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
We are so out of syllabus in Nigeria. As if teaching those redundant 100yrs old stuffs is not enough crisis, they now infuse cruise in our syllabus by importing online meme and slangs in exams. How bad can it get? every part of the system is dysfunctional

1 Like

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Educhelssy: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Unknown gun men are assassins & killers.. y’all just stop glorifying n giving evil cool-names
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Aduroja123(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Federal polytechnic nekede owerri, Imo State Examination got some students shocked.
Monday 21st june 2021.

2nd semester examination 2019/2020 session ND1 students, department of social science, got the students surprised in the examination hall when they saw a question that say : WHAT ARE THE UNKNOWN GUN-MEN?

Course Title: Citizenship Education,
Course code: GNS 128/112.

Wahala grin grin ;DUngun Men Known grin grin grin
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Pweetyccee(f): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol grin
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by ddigeo(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Any student in naira land no suppose fail that particular question
oo
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by SmartPolician: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2021
anungangampu:
Good question. But I know nekede lecturers very well. Those imo indigenous lecturer wey full there will still mark you wrongly if you don't answer exactly what they have in their brain. But once the ladies give them breast to suck, it doesn't matter if they enter exam hall or not. They can be daft like. Arimanwa is just there forming paparazzi.

Too many mad people on one forum grin grin
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by kenodrill: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Unknown gunmen are unidentified gunmen shocked
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by aksule(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Unknown gunmen is a name given by authorities to hide their inability to trace the political thugs, terrorists, bandits, assassins and any other illegal gun carrying member of the society.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2021
grin

na wa o

unknow gunmen can be defined as an individual or groups of individual who are not know
spiritually, physically or biologically
but carry unknow arms and ammunition
to carry out unknow course.

Abeg make someone score me
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Omoslim26: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The answer is simple.

Unknown Gun Men is opposite of Know Gun Men.

Or

Unknown Gun Men are people who could no longer condone Nigeria forces Terrorising Easterners.

Chia nwokem i gha e ji oyinbo wee gbuo mmadu��.
Fiaa iti ka itibolibo ��.

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Achico: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2021
The question I saw their is WHERE ARE THE UNKNOWN GUN-MEN... are my right??

1 Like

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by B2E2N2J(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2021
These students know not anything.
Unknown gun men are men that are referred to as un-gun known men.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by ify1237: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2021
lol
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Tranquillity360: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Omoslim26:

Chia nwokem i gha e ji oyinbo wee gbuo mmadu��.
Fiaa iti ka itibolibo ��.
Ablejesus26 If you get brain,you for know that was typo.

Who ingilish even halp.

Anyway make i go correct an.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by AmuRubber(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Guyman02:
Unknown gunmen are security agents sent to destroy facilities and kill citizens with the aim of giving Federal Govt the needed excuse to kill more citizens in an area under the guise of dealing with secessionists "in the language they understand" in places where they want to takeover the land to build Grazing areas that will later metamorphose into Emirates in future for the invaders from Futa Jalon.

grin grin grin
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by rhektor(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Federal polytechnic nekede owerri, Imo State Examination got some students shocked.
Monday 21st june 2021.

2nd semester examination 2019/2020 session ND1 students, department of social science, got the students surprised in the examination hall when they saw a question that say : WHAT ARE THE UNKNOWN GUN-MEN?

Course Title: Citizenship Education,
Course code: GNS 128/112.

Only NwaAmaikpe can answer this question cheesy
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by showafrica(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2021
anungangampu:
Good question. But I know nekede lecturers very well. Those imo indigenous lecturer wey full there will still mark you wrongly if you don't answer exactly what they have in their brain. But once the ladies give them breast to suck, it doesn't matter if they enter exam hall or not. They can be daft like that. Arimanwa is just there forming paparazzi.

Yea Nekede lecturers love breasst too much, i heard a lot when i was there. One was caught red handed with bress in his mouth. He forgot to lock door, guys open door by force.. See big bress his mouth. After shouting and threatening hell, he shot the door and continued with his bress business
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Mayeldah(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2021
They are Buhari's brothers and kinsmen wordwide

Today they are boko haram, tomorrow they are bandits, next they are called Kidnappers. Next week Lai Mohammed calls them arm robbers.

Southerners call them terrorists, Northerners says they are Nigerians and we should accomodate them. Nigerian fulanis call them foreign bandits but Benue people say they are Nigerian fulani bandits.

All in all, they remain unkown.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Omoslim26: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Ablejesus26 If you get brain,you for know that was typo.

Who ingilish even halp.

Nna eeh dis ablejesus abi na ableGod must have been a pain in your ass.
Btw I was just pulling your legs�� you too dey vex, someone cannot play with you again �

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by GeneralPula: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2021
dudusky007:
Unknown gun men can be defined as political sponsored tugs, known to be unknown terrorists fighting for what is unknown to them.. which is known by the politicians and unknown to the masses and we call them unknown gunmen. wetin i talk even make sense undecided

For sure..

They’re being sponsored by politicians and believe me, it’s all fight for power..

1 Like

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by anungangampu: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2021
showafrica:

Yea Nekede lecturers love breasst too much, i heard a lot when i was there. One was caught red handed with bress in his mouth. He forgot to lock door, guys open door by force.. See big bress his mouth. After shouting and threatening hell, he shot the door and continued with his bress business
hahahaha. Their life depend on it. Useless old men
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2021
dudusky007:
Unknown gun men can be defined as political sponsored tugs, known to be unknown terrorists fighting for what is unknown to them.. which is known by the politicians and unknown to the masses and we call them unknown gunmen. wetin i talk even make sense undecided
You go know book well well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos / Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.