Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men (35437 Views)

How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by sameks08(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2021
simple definition Those wey make police comot for road and tear race anytime dey hear tatatatata
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Thomist(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Unknown gunmen in Nigeria, are those innocent civilian whom have had enough of government brutal policy, and tends to give it back to the government in an unknown way. In today's politics, unknown gunmen are just illusion, they are actually known by the government. They are group of aggrieved citizens.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Generalwoodz(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Any student wet dey naira land no suppose fail that particular question oo
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by NewDawn2O21: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Guyman02:

E pain am, truth hurts grin
Unknown gunmen are led by security agents of the Federal government and most Nigerians think the same
the ones that were caught red-handed confessed otherwise and confirmed that Kanu and other criminals in diaspora are the ones funding them.
or those ones caught red-handed were innocent too?
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by NewDawn2O21: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Thomist:
Unknown gunmen in Nigeria, are those innocent civilian whom have had enough of government brutal policy, and tends to give it back to the government in an unknown way. In today's politics, unknown gunmen are just illusion, they are actually known by the government. They are group of aggrieved citizens.
just shut up already
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Guyman02: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
the ones that were caught red-handed confessed otherwise and confirmed that Kanu and other criminals in diaspora are the ones funding them.
or those ones caught red-handed were innocent too?
If you think it's Nnamdi Kanu that sent them why are you still calling them unknown gunmen?
You Bororos fear and dread that man's name, it's like he speaks to you in the language you understand without even controlling the apparatus of state power at the centre grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by mechanics(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Thomist(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
just shut up already
You must be mentally substandard.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by adadike(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2021
I hope this lectuer is not trying to put some of our brothers and sisters in trouble? Biko, oga lecturer, I am not feeling too well, I can't shout
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by marshal1032(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2021
dudusky007:
Unknown gun men can be defined as political sponsored thugs, known to be unknown terrorists fighting for what is unknown to them.. which is known by the politicians and unknown to the masses and we call them unknown gunmen. wetin i talk even make sense undecided
u sabi am

1 Like

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Omoslim26: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Ablejesus26 You don't need to kweta na obu gi nwe ya bu akara mmara.

I choro iga mkporo afo iri na Nairalandgrin grin

You don't know,i be water i no get enemy

Me too no get enemy ��.
I just play and yabb small but still on still no hard feelings.
But this your ablejesus watin the person dey do you�.
I go still find one moniker give you too sha,��
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by ThatFairGuy1: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
They're UNMEN KNOWN GUN, Nnamdi Kanu's brainwashed killers.

Some of them on NL includes Juliusmalema, Fahdiga/ Fahdiga1, Achalugonwa / MsAllison /NgadaAwo, gidgiddy, bbkay, slap44
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Echo50(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
By me, unknown gun men are those who have committed a crime with fire arms but their identity are yet to be known for the mean time pending investigation from the kind of guns, bullet, used or dump bike/ vehicle etc
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by whippersnapper(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Unknown gunmen are kidnappers now
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by domnwan(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
anungangampu:
Good question. But I know nekede lecturers very well. Those imo indigenous lecturer wey full there will still mark you wrongly if you don't answer exactly what they have in their brain. But once the ladies give them breast to suck, it doesn't matter if they enter exam hall or not. They can be daft like that. Arimanwa is just there forming paparazzi.
I know the likes of Okonkwo and co ndi onu Ara!

1 Like

Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Chudifab(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=dudusky007 post=102961455]Unknown gun men can be defined as political sponsored thugs, known to be unknown terrorists fighting for what is unknown to them.. which is known by the politicians and unknown to the masses and we call them unknown gunmen. wetin i talk even make sense Aje
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by iykee101(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Unknown gunmen refers to group of mask persons or thugs who were sponsored to cause a mayhem in other to achieve their aim.it could be for political reasons or otherwise
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Emeka71(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
The unknown gun-men are terrorist or professional killers.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Bobxin: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
The definition with the highest number of likes wins the mark.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by ridwanlawal: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
dudusky007:
Unknown gun men can be defined as political sponsored thugs, known to be unknown terrorists fighting for what is unknown to them.. which is known by the politicians and unknown to the masses and we call them unknown gunmen. wetin i talk even make sense undecided
101% correct
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by UnknownGonemen: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
unidentified, not known men who carried out fresh attacks.
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by Francisalao9(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Unknow gun men
They re sponsored politicians thug used during the election period but refuses to remit the ammunition (Gun) after the election.

Oga lecturer if I no get full mark be expecting them in your house oo
Re: NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men by MrFly(m): 1:28am On Jun 23, 2021
2shaw:
See the useless 5k phone u r using. Its not even clear. Even during daytime u can't snap clearly and u call yourself a student. Dullard
so using an iPhone makes u a good student. How did u arrive at this level of idiosyncrasy. Am sure it's in ur Gene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.