Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,733 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] (30491 Views)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by jozee8: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
We have so many Adamu, Mohammed Ibrahim, Mustapha and Garbas they should have been drafted to form the engagement team alongside Malami since it's only in the north that qualified persons that can lead every other aspects of governance are situated
Mofos!
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
psalmuel76:
Una no get work ....killing everywhere , na twitter engagement na the next thing.....still waiting to see the day when things will go the normal way it suppose to be in naija....seriously hoping angry angry
Nigerian terrorists govt no get work! I thought they said that they can do without twitter. Now, they're engaging twitter. Even the quota attorney general, the thief called Malami that had been trading his loots in bitcoin is among them; lol. Very funny country indeed.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by Afamcy: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
We need to teach him the language he will understand.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Whether una engage twitter or una dey trash twitter na una go loose. We dey twitter daily, dey run our business. We no complain again, those that don't no the wonder of vpn had known that and are now enjoying it. People are now using vpn to get things in some locations they thought they wouldn't have gone into without vpn. Other countries had known that doing business in the zoo republic is trashing your pennies inside lagoon! Investors kept on withdrawaling their investments and stakes daily. People will eat more grass if care is not taking..
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by naijaman2225(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Malami.....Alhaji Crypto that's still using VPN
Pantami......Terrorist sympathiser and Sheik gumi's boyfriend.
Fashola...AKA Sherlock fashola the detective. He'll probably Kolobi Jack Dorsey's camera.
Geoffrey onyeama...Supports the ban, was against #endsars protest and believes UK parliament does not speak for UK Government. Imagine!!
Festus Keyamo....That one is just confused and lost. Anywhere belle face
Lai Mohammad....He'll lie that he has never heard of twitter. He'll claim he thought it was a bleaching cream or a new hard drug that's why he supports the ban. He can deny his own reflection in the mirror.

I HAMMER DEM BAD... LOLZ
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by mauchiz: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Apart from Fashola, other ones are useless.
Can any good thing come out from Liar Mohammed, Patami, salami ? Nothing good.

No need
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by naijaman2225(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
yemmight:
Even Twitter self dey feel the heat. I am not surprised.
WHAT HEAT WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. IF ANYBODY/THING IS FEELING THE HEAT RIGHT NOW... IT IS KOO KOO KOO AND ADAMU GARBA/CROWWE.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by Jeetech01(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
I hope the meeting yield positivity
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by initiate: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari blinks first
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by norjibak: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Well done Sir I like your comment very fantabulous�
Coldshisha:
cool

This is a funny country.... Buhari brought out his best team over ordinary Twitter, not a nuclear deal, or world Bank loan, but ordinary fvcking twitter

When Fela called Buhari Craze man, they jailed him.. is he not acting crazy atimes

Festus Keyamo and Raji Fashola would show them shege, Twitter better hire Falana or Afe Babalola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by Abascoh: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
The terrorist pantami is even on team.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by Theunbothered: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
So, unsurprisingly, Lai Mohammed was lying when he said twitter was engaging with him.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by Bigii(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Useless fools all. No any good man in this cabinet. Thunder fire y'all starting from Keyamo to Pantami the Terrorist and the lie goat undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by kmaster007: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Can you help out... I've been unable to login to my account with the proxy code I use bfor
Moferere:
Don't bother to negotiate, we are already tweeting from France, UK, US etc.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by King44(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
undecided Fashola will do the work, Malami will take the shine
this is exactly what they did and they are doing. They rode on the back of fake news against opposition and they think they can sink the bridge when youths are the owner of the bridge... Dem dey whine

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by King44(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
kmaster007:
Can you help out... I've been unable to login to my account with the proxy code I use bfor
download VPN
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by kmaster007: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wch one suld I download... Do you have a name
King44:
download VPN
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by Worksunlimited: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lilchilz:
Fvck that shiiit....
Wait who knows maybe bullhari is still knacking aisha...

Why?

You wan enter set?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by cyrilamx(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
King44:
download VPN
I want to use twitter.. since d ban. Seems I am back to Stone age. How do I go about it
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by TolaniLuv: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
With all the jobs weh them give Fashola e never finish ham una still give ham Twitter to look into. They want to kill Fashola with work in Abuja
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dianeetdiana:
Una never see any thing. engage my foot

chai them don form committee already sef

committee forming is it a spiritual problem we get for this country

engage twitter ??

guys are protesting since government just kept silence
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by tolaswim: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
On top of twt mata e tire me ooo
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by vabok(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
I just WEAK... 6 Ministers and the SA's to engage Twitter
Lord have mercy

psalmuel76:
Una no get work ....killing everywhere , na twitter engagement na the next thing.....still waiting to see the day when things will go the normal way it suppose to be in naija....seriously hoping angry angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by King44(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
kmaster007:
Wch one suld I download... Do you have a name
check google play store just type vpn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by PROPHETmichael: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Twitter does not negotiate with terrorist nor their sympathisers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by Masterito(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Honestly you are funny. I don't know where you guys get all this from. I don't need to educate you because you can't ever understand. You should be suprise why Nigeria is send a high level delegation over Twitter matter not even a Nuclear deal.
yemmight:
Even Twitter self dey feel the heat. I am not surprised.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by fubsy: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
What is the negotiation about? For Twitter to register with the CAC and FIRS? For Twitter to monitor people's tweets and unilaterally bring down any tweet that says Buhari's government is bad? For Twitter to ensure that Nnamdi Kanu is banned on Twitter? For Twitter to allow Buhari have unhindered and uncensored tweets even if it is divisive?
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by Flamees(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Fashola...AKA Sherlock fashola the detective. He'll probably Kolobi Jack Dorsey's camera.
Geoffrey onyeama...Supports the ban, was against #endsars protest and believes UK parliament does not speak for UK Government. Imagine!! Maybe he thinks NURTW speaks for UK government.
Lai Mohammad....He'll lie that he has never heard of twitter. He'll claim he thought it was a bleaching cream or a new hard drug that's why he supports the ban. He can deny his own reflection in the mirror.
Alhaji crypto go get heart problem now cause BTC don Fall grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by seyz91(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
You analysed them so well

Nothing good will ever come out of them cuz their combination is deadly and failure in between
ChiefSosa:
Geoffrey onyeama...Supports the ban, was against #endsars protest and believes UK parliament does not speak for UK Government. Imagine!! Maybe he thinks NURTW speaks for UK government.
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by labkam: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
I tire for this country
Re: Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] by foreshore(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the composition of the Federal Government's Team to engage with Twitter over the recent suspension of the operations of the microblogging and social networking service in Nigeria.

POLITICS NIGERIA gathered that the approval was announced in a statement in Abuja on Tuesday by the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who will chair the team.

The Federal Government's team also comprises the Attorney General of the Federation and Honourable Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, Honourable Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola and Honourable Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo as well as other relevant government agencies.

Following the indefinite suspension of its operations in Nigeria, for activities that are capable of undermining Nigeria's corporate existence, Twitter wrote to President Buhari seeking to engage with the Federal Government over the suspension, with a view to charting a path forward.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-buhari-appoints-malami-fashola-others-to-engage-twitter-over-ban-list/

No committee set up for the incessant killings, rape, destruction of farmland and kidnapping all over the country but for twitter. This shows how low we have decended in this country. So sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman / Video Showing Me Urging Nigerians To Vote Buhari Doctored – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.