Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 (1689 Views)

Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
As an avid supporter of Andres Messi I will be putting out updates on Argentina's performance at the current copa America and discuss Thier chances of cliching the title that has eluded them for quite a while now
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Copa America Brazil

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
As of now the group stands at

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by ojaysam25(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Brazil are the host and are in the form of their life....Argentina has not been scoring freely even with such firepower upfront...it will take a miracle to stop this brazil team....

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
I agree with you. I really don't know if
Argentina National Team is under a spell. I can't put my money on them.
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
ojaysam25:
Brazil are the host and are in the form of their life....Argentina has not been scoring freely even with such firepower upfront...it will take a miracle to stop this brazil team....
Thier match against Columbia tomorrow will put everything into prospect
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by Jokerman(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol....with the rubbish they played against Paraguay grin
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by Karleb(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
The only thing that will make you thing Argentina will win is your love for Messi.
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by Jackyz: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yet another premium tears await
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by manuel4real(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
"If we manage to reach the penalties this time around guys, just grab the trophy and run"
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by JohnBullMySon: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
shogsman:
As an avid supporter of Andres Messi I will be putting out updates on Argentina's performance at the current copa America and discuss Thier chances of cliching the title that has eluded them for quite a while now
He'll lose it again. Reply me after the final tongue
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by ecolime(m): 4:39am On Jun 24, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
He'll lose it again. Reply me after the final tongue
He will loose, cry like a baby and retire from international football as always.
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
ecolime:

He will loose, cry like a baby and retire from international football as always.
Wouldn't change the fact that he is the greatest as long as the round leather ball game is concerned

3 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Karleb:
The only thing that will make you thing Argentina will win is your love for Messi.
Actually anybody that has even an iota of sense will tip them,they are leading the table afterall, but of course hate and jealousy of the king won't let most of you see the light though
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by ecolime(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
shogsman:

Wouldn't change the fact that he is the greatest as long as the round leather ball game is concerned
Are we discussing CR7? There is only one GOAT bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by Karleb(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
shogsman:

Actually anybody that has even an iota of sense will tip them,they are leading the table afterall, but of course hate and jealousy of the king won't let most of you see the light though

Only a Messi fan thinks this way.

Topping a group guarantees nothing.

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by schurley(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
manuel4real:
"If we manage to reach the penalties this time around guys, just grab the trophy and run"
grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by schurley(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
shogsman:

Premium years awiats this one cheesy

I will be here to lock your years after your goat retires after dropping out grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
shogsman:

Messi will waste an important chance to score so Argentina won't win it
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
schurley:

Premium years awiats this one cheesy

I will be here to lock your years after your goat retires after dropping out grin grin grin grin
Learn how to spell right before you attempt to troll so you won't appear stupid, it's the least you can do
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Messi will waste an important chance to score so Argentina won't win it
Common sense is far from your comment

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Karleb:

Only a Messi fan thinks this way.

Topping a group guarantees nothing.
Topping a group ensures your qualification and greatly improves your chances at the next stage, only a ridiculous hater would say otherwise.

Really anybody that hate Messi is a stupid nitwit, because there is nothing to hate, that is why those sef of people are usually uneducated,street urchins from condemned countries, because anybody with half a brain knows you can admire someone even if he is not your favourite. unfortunately most nairalander falls in this poor category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by ominilongest(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
ecolime:

Are we discussing CR7? There is only one GOAT bro.
No mind m
Goat wey never reach 80 international goals sef grin

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by ominilongest(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
shogsman:

Topping a group ensures your qualification and greatly improves your chances at the next stage, only a ridiculous hater would say otherwise.

Really anybody that hate Messi is a stupid nitwit, because there is nothing to hate, that is why those sef of people are usually uneducated,street urchins from condemned countries, because anybody with half a brain knows you can admire someone even if he is not your favourite. unfortunately most nairalander falls in this poor category.
E pain am grin
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
ominilongest:

E pain am grin
I'm glad that you're in that category,not surprised though.
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 27, 2021
shogsman:

Common sense is far from your comment

Has Messi not wasted a chance leading to Argentina losing before

To hell with your common sense!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Has Messi not wasted a chance leading to Argentina losing before

To hell with your common sense!!!!!!!
Get a life and stop hating,it makes no sense.aol you do is spew crap without any proof.if you hate on greatness you'll never be great SIMPLE
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
shogsman:

Get a life and stop hating,it makes no sense.aol you do is spew crap without any proof.if you hate on greatness you'll never be great SIMPLE

Google the proof or shut up forever!!

How did you know I hate Messi?

Even Google can't prove I hate Messi

I just know Messi has limits
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by AgainstIslam(f): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
shogsman:

So much bile in one post.

It's just a game of football bro. Just enjoy the banter that makes it sweet.

Life is not that hard now.
Re: For The Love Of Messi,let's Discuss The Chances Of Him Winning Copa America 2021 by shogsman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
AgainstIslam:

So much bile in one post.

It's just a game of football bro. Just enjoy the banter that makes it sweet.

Life is not that hard now.
It makes Y'all look dumb really,you can throw banter without hate and jealousy it's common sense, that is why you see real Madrid fans giving Messi a standing ovation.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know Why India Don't Play Football Like Other Countries / Arsenal Star Mesut Ozil 'donates $600,000 Brazil World Cup Winnings To Gaza' / Westbrom Sign Brown Ideye For £10m (club Record Fee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.