Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After (14951 Views)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by mfm04622: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
DropsMic:
Arrested and detained for three months.. Their crime -> Arresting a kidnap kingpin and handing him over to the police.. grin Good morning everyone

This is exactly the kind of thing that brought us to this state of insecurity! Lack of justice!
They killed someone! While trying to arrest Wakili, they killed someone and also burned properties! These are crimes they need to answer for! Lack of justice is what lead to taking laws into aggrieved hands
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by BSsniffer: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaijirianKing:
In their zeal to paint the Fulani in a bad light, they even arrested an elderly blind man and labeled him a "kidnap kingpin", however as Allah would have it, their desperation got them caught and ensnared.

They were let off easy, imagine thugs arresting your grandfather and parading him, let's not be too bias in fighting crime.

While you're peddling lies your Almanjiri brothers and sisters have been reduced to eating grass just like cows in your peaceful north, bandits, kidnappers and terrorists have taken over your region........ know this and let your brothers understand, Oyo state will remain unsafe for your fulani brethren.... the mistake was handing them over to the highly corrupt nigerian police, next time by Allah's name we shall send them directly to Allah for judgement. You fulani's have made it clear that you're direct descendants of satan.
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by Fahdiga1: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
anonymuz:
Yorubas are just coward. I'm sorry to have use that word cos I'm partly one, but the facts is that they not united.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by femmoy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jostoman:
Southern peoples dividers have resume their job again on nairaland.

Thunder will fire them all and their families. I thought I was the only one who noticed this.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by Fahdiga1: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The term "killer herdsmen" is a pejorative and should be avoided, not all herders are Fulani and not all Fulani are herders. Moreover, this man's only crime was being too old and crippled to prevent these thugs from bothering him.

These grown men entered his compound, grabbed him from his abode and claimed he was a "killer herdsmen" even though he is merely a subsistence farmer. Imagine this old blind man herding cattle... you can't make this stuff, nothing Musa no go see for gate.

These thugs need to be package into a cell and forgotten for the harassment given to this elder. To make matters worse he is a Northerner, imagine southern elderly men and women being harassed by Northerners, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

It is time to start showing the North some respect, before the goat is pushed to the wall.

Stale. But almost all the bandits are Fulanis. Upgrade your deceptive tactics because this one is already stale. You are talking trash
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by calcal: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2021
How far Yoruba intellectuals?

God bless those 2 guys, one from the South East and the second from the South West.

DropsMic:
Arrested and detained for three months.. Their crime -> Arresting a kidnap kingpin and handing him over to the police.. grin Good morning everyone
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by macof(m): 12:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Mangekyo:
Three Months After, Court Orders Release Of OPC Members Detained After Arresting Alleged Fulani Warlord, Wakili

SOURCE ; http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/22/three-months-after-court-orders-release-opc-members-detained-after-arresting-alleged

This has taught a lesson.. That you don't hand a fulani criminal to the policy.. Fulani control the police
You kill the criminals straight
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by West2019(m): 6:32am On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Madam, don't call this country useless while i am still in it. Biko! angry

You are at liberty to call your own region or area useless sha undecided
a big uslese and lawlessness country shame
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by begge: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Whenever u see dem don't wait 4 police terminate dem instantly, when you fail to do so, our zoo police will terminate u
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by pricklewane: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2021
I know for sure your father is the biggest coward of them all. I have a question though.

I like to know if he is also a lunatic cos that is all I can deduce from your writeup.

anonymuz:
Yorubas are just coward. I'm sorry to have use that word cos I'm partly one, but the facts is that they not united.
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by rotadeco27: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
NaijirianKing:
The term "killer herdsmen" is a pejorative and should be avoided, not all herders are Fulani and not all Fulani are herders. Moreover, this man's only crime was being too old and crippled to prevent these thugs from bothering him.

These grown men entered his compound, grabbed him from his abode and claimed he was a "killer herdsmen" even though he is merely a subsistence farmer. Imagine this old blind man herding cattle... you can't make this stuff, nothing Musa no go see for gate.

These thugs need to be package into a cell and forgotten for the harassment given to this elder. To make matters worse he is a Northerner, imagine southern elderly men and women being harassed by Northerners, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

It is time to start showing the North some respect, before the goat is pushed to the wall.

Unity bigger spotted , the goat won't only be pushed to the wall but the sky.The same south is challenging the north to conduct a referendum ,but no the parasite won't let the host go easily. The same kidnapper u claimed to be blind was captured on camera with his eyes widely opened . Ask yourself where that your grand father as u called him is now ? I will help u: Agodi prison because almost the whole igangan people came out to testify to his atrocities and of his son, Abu. You are so shameless to come out and support a criminal already convicted by the law. I have been watching u, ur likes will never come out to condemn killings and destructions of properties by ur kinsmen( the Fulani killers ) , but once the table turns around, u will flood the tread to type poo!
Just know that Buhari ,nor other Fulani won't be president for life. In less than 2yrs ,that position will be occupied by,certainly , another tribe, else the false marriage will come to a forceful end. Are u aware what OBJ did to OPC when they were causing problems not even to other tribes but there own people? Whey can't you people emulate good governance for all , If not for Sunday Igboho ,that criminal will still be moving around freely till now. No Fulani has ever been arrested despite many testimonies of their crimes with evidences ,but quick to send military personnel to the east against ESN and arrested the arresters of Fulani killers in the west. Take the state security apparatus away from ur fight ,then, u will glaringly see how coward like ur forefathers u people still are.
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by NaijirianKing: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
It is clear
Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by NaijirianKing: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Many

Re: Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After by anonymuz(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2021
pricklewane:
I know for sure your father is the biggest coward of them all. I have a question though.

I like to know if he is also a lunatic cos that is all I can deduce from your writeup.

that's the pill for you.I don't have anything to say aside from your father might be suffering from active schizophrenia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / Governor Obiano Commissions ABS Newly Injection Power Substation (Photos) / LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.