Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Who's Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's Sunday Igboho (325 Views)

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Sunday Igboho by NyamiriSlayer(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
By Emmanuel Olabode
Who's Sunday Igboho
My fellow Yorubas Sunday Igboho is Moses of our time and Jeremiah of his people. With all the numbers of our PhDs and millions of Degree holders in our land nobody I say nobody among us can take a bold steps that Sunday Igboho takes to lead us in the fight against the oppression. All we can do is seat down and see. Remember God is not a man He can use anyone as His instruments to set his people free.
Moses was not a perfect man likewise Jeremiah in the Bible still God called them and appointed them to do His job, likewise Sunday Igboho, Jagunmolu, Asiwaju, Serubawon , Akerekoro, Osa Baba Damilola . Ekun, Oko Fulani a man that would not let Tinubu rest in his sleep. One thing I don't know about we Yorubas is that, If we say Igboho is not educated what can you say about Buhari a high school dropped out, and if anyone wants to complain about education, Our VP.
Osinbajo would be number one to talk, a SAN serving under a man that did not finish high school and serving under him like a slave. If Buhari and Igb stand for debate today tell me who will win? Sunday will beat him flatly. One thing you all need to have on mind today is that of Sunday Igboho dies today this is the end of the Yoruba and it will take us another century of struggling and it may not be our generation to taste the sweetness of freedom. Some fools among us want to compare Sunday Igboho with MC Olueran, it's like equating light with darkness a big step down. If MC Olueran dies today Tinubu has thousand of them that can replace him but Sunday Igboho is not replaceable. Please if we really wanted our freedom let us forget about our qualifications and let us accept what God sent to us to lead us and fee us from our Task Masters and rally behind our Savior of our time. We have been in this mess for long time and opportunity comes only but once this is our time our man, Igboho Osa is not seeking for any office but just to set us free from the bondage. Please come out on July 3, 2021 in Lagos for the awareness rally support Chief Sunday Igboho, Baba Akintoye and Gani Adamu, our modern Aare Onakakanfo and to make the job of our agitators both home and abroad to be prospered. There is no looking back we are going to the Promised land out of location 419. Yoruba Nation is the solution and it is unachievable and almost athand. May God bless all. Yoruba Nation Now, Yoruba Nation Now and Yoruba Nation Now, Now, Now. PEACE
Copied

1 Like

Re: Who's Sunday Igboho by colorsofrainbow: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wow! Even nyamirislayer of all people is now in support of Yoruba nation but was vehemently against Biafra before the coming of Sunday Igboho
Re: Who's Sunday Igboho by Jostoman: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
I just love the way they have been doing their peaceful rally without disturbing anybody Kudos to them and I know Lagosian will be very happy to receive them on July 3. God bless igboho, baba Akintoye and Are Onakakanfo Iba Gani Adams.
Re: Who's Sunday Igboho by BiafIntel: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jostoman:
I just love the way they have been doing their peaceful rally without disturbing anybody Kudos to them and I know Lagosian will be very happy to receive them on July 3.
Reason for once in your miserable life. Was IPOB not being peaceful with their protests and yet got shot and killed? Some of you reason through your anus. The reason why Igbpho and his group haven't been shot at yet is because of IPOB. If fulanis shoot at them, that will lead to the fast crumbling of nigeria because the alignment of Yoruba Nation with IPOB will get into full force to crumble nigeria. The fulanis can't openly fight both sides at the same time. They prefer the systematic dog fight they are doing now and yet not winning because of Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Sunday Igboho by notym2chektym: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sunday Igboho ,Osa (deity) baba agba, freedom fighter, fearless warrior , terrorist Fulani nightmare. I tuale for you Sir wherever you dey.
Re: Who's Sunday Igboho by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
All dot people please stay out of the July 3 protest
Re: Who's Sunday Igboho by ShadowCracker(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sunday Igboho will achieve Yoruba nation.

He will always be remembered as the one who liberated Yoruba's from slavery in NIgeriya.
Re: Who's Sunday Igboho by Joromi1: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Sunday Igboho will achieve Yoruba nation.

He will always be remembered as the one who liberated Yoruba's from slavery in NIgeriya.
And who said Yoruba is in slavery in Nigeria? How do some of you reason sef?
Re: Who's Sunday Igboho by ShadowCracker(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Joromi1:

And who said Yoruba is in slavery in Nigeria? How do some of you reason sef?
No Yoruba are not in slavery, we are in paradise undecided.

Over 60 yrs since independence e go better.
- Yoruba youths are unemployed.
- poor expensive electricity.
- Disaster roads.
- 0 health care.
- Security of life non-existent except for the elites.
- With all our resources, majority Yoruba's are living in abject poverty.
- A certain part of the country keep hindering Yoruba progress.

If this is not slavery I don't know what is.

Referendum will soon hold, if you still want to live in slavery you can vote for liegirya, while omo oko's would vote for Yoruba freedom.

Omo oko would always superseed omo ale.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Ban Twitter, We Only Suspended It Till Further Notice - Lai Mohammed / How Did Few Fulani People Were Able To Defeat Hausa? / The Effect Of Strike In Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.