Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is It Legal 4 Banks To Pay Their Customers Via POS? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Legal 4 Banks To Pay Their Customers Via POS? (141 Views)

4 Banks Offer University Scholarships To Top 100 UTME Candidates / Is It Legal To Take Two Undergraduate Courses Simultaneously? / Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Legal 4 Banks To Pay Their Customers Via POS? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Have u gone to withdraw money from the ATM machine only 2b referred to the pos by the staff of the bank?
I've had this experience times without number in access bank and it's really getting out of hand. Sometimes they'll deliberately refuse to fund the ATM machines only to pay us via the POS. My question is, is bank paying with the POS legal?
Re: Is It Legal 4 Banks To Pay Their Customers Via POS? by Plomo: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Will they still take the #100 withdrawal charge?
Re: Is It Legal 4 Banks To Pay Their Customers Via POS? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Plomo:
Will they still take the #100 withdrawal charge?

Yes depending on de amount I withdraw
Re: Is It Legal 4 Banks To Pay Their Customers Via POS? by Plomo: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

Yes depending on de amount I withdraw

Just avoid that bank branch then.

I’d say file a complaint but the regime we’re in has messed up everything
Re: Is It Legal 4 Banks To Pay Their Customers Via POS? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2021
Plomo:

Just avoid that bank branch then.

I’d say file a complaint but the regime we’re in has messed up everything

it's the only branch in my area

(1) (Reply)

All Zonal Education Supervisors In Ebonyi Gets Dave Umahi’s Big Whip / Excelr - PMP Certification / This Is All I Want For My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.