Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity (1195 Views)

Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) / “I Won’t Be That Cheap A Senator” – Ifeanyi Ubah Denies Defecting To PDP. / I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
The only people crying southern unity are the South easterners on this site and the only reason they are shouting southern unity is because they want every one to support their terrorist group called Ipob.

They cry southern unity when they want support but not when they are enjoying the national cake as the last administration showed. When the south east were busy getting ministerial positions and juicy contracts, did you hear them shout southern unity in sharing the national cake? No

Every tribe all over Nigeria whether south or east , north should be able to fight for their own interest, shouting this unity and that unity is a waste of time, nonbody remembers you when they get a bite of the national cake, they will take everything and you will feel betrayed.

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
theTranslator:
This stupid northerner should keep his foul mouth off the south! sad

You can rant as you like.

Every tribe will bring their demand, the one that is able to play the game will win while you keep shouting on nairaland southern unity.
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by BSsniffer: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
With the likes of uzordinma, roches, and umahi...... unity with the south east is a big dream, let them first put their house in order and unite with their south south cousins.....then we can talk southern unity.
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Freddykrueger:
Fulani dialo terrorist. I see Igbos and Southern unity news is giving you sleepless nights. Don't worry, they'll soon turn to persistent nightmares as the days go by. Better locate the nearest rope and ceiling fan near you grin

It isn't giving me sleepless night because the so called southern unity does not exist.

We live in a multicultural society, so it up to every tribe to fight for their own self interest.

You are fughting for you own self interest but then you need other tribe to support you as if when you get to power, you will remember them.

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=mightyhaze post=102995661][/quote]

Is that you.
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Noblechykk(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
I have no problem with this idiot. My problem is with those that still reply him. He is obviously mentally unbalanced.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by mightyhaze: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Wow,..that's me doing my thing
You recognized yourself??
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by BSsniffer: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It isn't giving me sleepless night because the so called southern unity does not exist.

We live in a multicultural society, so it up to every tribe to fight for their own self interest.

You are fughting for you own self interest but then you need other tribe to support you as if when you get to power, you will remember them.

Even tho you're partly true but it doesn't change the fact that you're obviously a bororo. grin at least flatin0s don't live in the forest like animals with their cows.

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

Even tho you're partly true but it doesn't change the fact that you're obviously a bororo. grin at least flatin0s don't live in the forest like animals with their cows.

And then what is bad being a bororo, bororo are Wodaabe and they are very good in cow trading and rearing....even other fulani people call them bororo...
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Noblechykk:
I have no problem with this idiot. My problem is with those that still reply him. He is obviously mentally unbalanced.

Unity beggar crying foul cheesy cheesy

I have been called every abuse in the world on this site, it doesnt move me grin
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Noblechykk(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Unity beggar crying foul cheesy cheesy

I have called every abuse in the world in this site, it doesnt move me grin
Help yourself before you lose it completely

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Noblechykk:

Help yourself before you lose it completely

Lol...
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by nlreserve: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
If it doesn't give you sleepless night, why then did you create topic on this? Igbos are the tribe saving others and we know. Better wake up because even we the middle belt have woken up
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Freddykrueger: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

And why does another man's problem give you insomnia? You have bokoharam, iswap, bandits, Fulani herdsmen ravaging your arewa desert region and you're here masturbating over Igbos and southerners. Are southerners and Igbos the ones sending your friends and family to IDP camps?

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by IJOBA11: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

OTHER TRIBES ARE EQUALLY TIRED OF FULANI HERD TERRORISTS IN THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, IS IT BY FORCE

WE SOUTHERNERS DONT HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH DESERT DWELLERS, WE DONT LEAVE IN THE BUSH HERE IN THE SOUTH angry
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
nlreserve:
If it doesn't give you sleepless night, why then did you create topic on this? Igbos are the tribe saving others and we know. Better wake up because even we the middle belt have woken up

Igbos are saving others from what exactly

Its like you are suffering from messiah complex here.

Between no middlebelt man will want to live in a biafra republic.
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Freddykrueger: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The only people having sleepless night are the igbos...they are ones who are abusive and wants to shut down every one over an opinion nor of the comments here are used a reference in a political meeting.

Southern so called unity start and ends on nairaland and it is not on nairaland political decisions are made, we are just here to argue from morning to night
So if you say southern unity doesn't exist except on nairaland then y are u bitterly opening threads in d middle of the night to type about something that doesn't exist. Are you sure you're not another escaped psychiatric case?

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by FarahAideed: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Southern unity pain am wella cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by nlreserve: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Forget those selfish leaders who get paid to talk like they are saying the people's mind. Or they are probably looking for favour from Aso rock.
Just as the southeast governors said they don't want Biafra. They are not saying the mind of the people. 98% Igbos want Biafra. Only those few Igbos benefiting from the one Nigeria will say they don't want Biafra. The same thing applies to the middle belt.

One thing you have to know is the majority of people can not afford internet data to voice their minds.

thebosstrevor1:

Igbos are saving others from what exactly

Its like you are suffering from messiah complex here.

Between no middlebelt man will want to live in a biafra republic.

Even if some of us might not want to be in Biafra, Biafra will be far more better than backward Fulani ridden Nigeria. I better stay with Igbos in one country than to be with Fulani in a country.

If Biafra go, we will go too. Middle belt Republic is sure

2 Likes

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by rummmy: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2021
A United south is giving the opportunity and his types heart attack...
Since that asaba decleration ,Fulani never sleep well,from writing letter threating Deltans to all type of intimidations including sponsored propaganda as this.
They will all die and at the end,south is one...forget all the e-war...

3 Likes

Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Monogamy: 4:50am On Jun 23, 2021
There is nothing like Southern Unity to start with but op, you are not in any position to remind us that.

Face your North
Re: Don't Believe That Cheap Scam Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Even if I have my reservation about the igbo people, I believe in southern unity more than any thing in Nigeria.

The south is better together than seperated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Denies Meeting Malami Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention / Be Fair To Us In Your Documentation, Buhari Tells Historians, Intellectuals / Court Freezes Kogi State Bank Account Over Alleged Fraud Involving N20billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.