Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Buhari's Former Minister Lists His 3 Major Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Former Minister Lists His 3 Major Problems (564 Views)

Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials / FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Former Minister Lists His 3 Major Problems by Upritman(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2021
A former Minister of Sports under the Buhari administration, Barr. Solomon Dalung has listed three major problems of his former principal.

Dalung who was not reappointed upon the reelection of President Buhari in 2019 listed his (Buhari's) major problems to include that:

1. He Has Refused To Change: According to Dalung, "Buhari has not changed. But Buhari is like an angel who is invited to dance in the mould and Nigerians expect him to return to heaven with a clean robe. Certainly, it would not happen".

2. He Is Over-Confident And Ignores His Operational Environment: Dalung also said: “The second problem of Buhari is that he believes so much on himself and insists on doing what is right. But he also does not believe that the environment upon which he operates is different from what he is.

3. He Is An Unfortunate Leader With Many People Around Him Who Have Reused To Help Him To Succeed: Dalung added the third thus;
“The last problem is that Muhammadu Buhari is one of the most unfortunate leaders who meant well for the country but so many people who are supposed to help him succeed are just folding their arms watch him and say ‘do it let’s see!’

“And it is the ‘do it let’s see’ syndrome that has made the Buhari government subject of attacks from Nigerians…”

Dalung listed these problems of President Buhari while speaking during the presentation of a book entitled ‘Buhari in Us’ written by Haruna Abdullahi at Army Resource Centre, Abuja on Tuesday.

He said the only thing he owes President Buhari now is to tell him the truth always; "My covenant with him is to tell him whenever he is right and also whenever he is wrong", he concluded.

Source: https://www.politicshubng.com/buharis-former-minister-lists-his-3-major-problems/

Re: Buhari's Former Minister Lists His 3 Major Problems by Oxb90: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Ok i don hear. Since buhari don become book, make i read am before i comment. Please don't go anywhere, i am coming
Re: Buhari's Former Minister Lists His 3 Major Problems by sweetshisha: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Typical Fulani Military General

Egoistic, Arrogant, never seeking help

Ameachi said the same thing about Buhari in his leaked Audio
Re: Buhari's Former Minister Lists His 3 Major Problems by DDDEnterprises: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Okay we hear you. I just hope you're not doing this out of spite sha... undecided

may God wash off all shortcomings of our president so he can lead us better OR remove him from office if his being there will spell doom till the end.
Re: Buhari's Former Minister Lists His 3 Major Problems by exposition: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Person wey no sabi the colour of football or how goal post even look like was made the minister of sports in Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Former Minister Lists His 3 Major Problems by Penguin2: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2021
He’s still ass-licking!

The idiot wants to know if Buhari will dash him one appointment again.

Money wey him pack before don finish.

Ndi oshi

(1) (Reply)

Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu / VIDEO: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died And Cloned — Obasanjo / Southern Governors' Meeting Is A Gang Up Against The North And Buhari" - Sani Ya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.