Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. (736 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Group Call's For Kanu's Dna Test;like He Demanded From President Buhari / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Fame99game: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2021
My name is Chukwuma Dike The leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, I challenge Mazi Nnamdi kanu to a DNA test for the world to know who is actually an Igbo Man...

Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Warripikine: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2021
Who dash this he goat Igbo youth leader? Chai..Igbo people don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2021
Child's play, no body punu, angry
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Fame99game: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2021
Who dash you warri pikine chai warri people don suffer..ipob claiming warri
Warripikine:
Who dash this he goat Igbo youth leader? Chai..Igbo people don suffer
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by henrybomb(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2021
grin
Action film
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by donbachi(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Just for 200k bribe.
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by DDDEnterprises: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy grin grin
This is getting interesting
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by gidgiddy: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Fame99game:
My name is Chukwuma Dike The leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, I challenge Mazi Nnamdi kanu to a DNA test for the world to know who is actually an Igbo Man...

You want Kanu's DNA results? First tell us what you were smoking in the picture below? The picture of you smoking banned substances is all over the internet

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by 9japride(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Bitterness everywhere grin
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Fame99game:
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Does anyone from Biafra have sense at all or they're all mumu?
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Fame99game: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

You want Kanu's DNA results? First tell us what you were smoking in the picture below? The picture of you smoking banned substances is all over the internet
How do u know is a banned substance..it could be Local tobacco produced in Benue state.... I am not Chukwuma Dike I saw it online I think it's worth sharing... Listen what we observers are expecting is for kanu to accept this challenge simple ... Trying to blackmail Chukwuma Dike won't work... After all I saw this smoking picture on his Facebook wall he posted it himself.
Kanu told Governor Rochas to produce his DNA test results... Today Chukwuma Dike is challenging kanu to produce his DNA test results. You see kanu might not be Igbo.. if he is Igbo let him prove himself...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Fame99game: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2021
donbachi:
Just for 200k bribe.
Bribe or no bribe I think as it stands know the Igbo Nation wants to know if kanu is an Igbo Man or not.,.. simple let him accept the challenge...
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Fame99game: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
cheesy grin grin

This is getting interesting
my brother I saw it on line and I want to know the end of this matter.... I don't really trust kanu... After telling us that Buhari is dead and all those trash and the way he wants the Igbo Nation to be destroyed... I think Igbo people should find out who he is really
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Bahun(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Y u occupy space without having anything to say?
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=103008685][/quote]
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by esnbrutality: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
leave IGBO People alone, we are celebrating IBOM Republic and you are invited.

I hope you know that biafra also is a secure partner in the IBOM Republic project....

i know you are Afonja and it hurts you that IGBO and we are 1.

lament all you want ...who pass you pass you... angry angry angry angry angry

Ekpeitit:
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Fame99game: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ekpeitit:
the sensible once should insist that this DNA test challenge is held....
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Fame99game: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
esnbrutality:

I hope you know that biafra also is a secure partner in the IBOM Republic project....

Afonja and all the name calling is trash... Why are you people afraid of DNA test
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by donbachi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Fame99game:
Bribe or no bribe I think as it stands know the Igbo Nation wants to know if kanu is an Igbo Man or not.,.. simple let him accept the challenge...
if he's not their son...they should thank his mother atleast.for raising such a braveman..to fight battle,sons of the soil like ur type can never ever fight.
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Ekpeitit(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
esnbrutality:

Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Ekpeitit(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yes sir.
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Omoslim26: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin This nigga dey over do sometimes ��.
Even though that scammer from UK get plenty anti Igbo traits,but all this ririri rarara too much abeg��.
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by Omoslim26: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Fame99game:
How do u know is a banned substance..it could be Local tobacco produced in Benue state.... I am not Chukwuma Dike I saw it online I think it's worth sharing... Listen what we observers are expecting is for kanu to accept this challenge simple ... Trying to blackmail Chukwuma Dike won't work... After all I saw this smoking picture on his Facebook wall he posted it himself.
Kanu told Governor Rochas to produce his DNA test results... Today Chukwuma Dike is challenging kanu to produce his DNA test results. You see kanu might not be Igbo.. if he is Igbo let him prove himself...

Some group of women also accused him the same thing.
How can you claim to be Igbo,yet you are calling so called dss fulani killers killing Igbos who picked up sec jobs in Igbo soil Angels??
Well I can't tell if the nigga is not Igbo, but one thing I can tell you is that the nigga is a big scammer.
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by esnbrutality: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Are you from NIGER-REPUBLIC OR BENIN REPUBLIC....LETS START FROM THERE ZOMBIE.

Fame99game:
Afonja and all the name calling is trash... Why are you people afraid of DNA test
Re: Igbo Group Calls For Kanu's DNA Test Results. by mbaise1000: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Fame99game:
See what kanu has done to all of nigeria, t he fear of kanu is the beginning of wisdom for nigeria, kanu have successfully exposed nigeria to what it REALLY is, imagine the collective hatred all of you have for kanu, what exactly is his offence? I DON'T expect you to morally tell me. But that all the enemies have left every evil happening in nigeria and keep on kanu shows that he is doing something right

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Handcuffs Won’t Stop Agitation – Mbaka Reacts, Slams S/east Govs / So What Happens If Nnamdi Kanu Wins His Case Against The FG? / God’s Spirit Is In The Land, Nigeria Will Rise Above Challenges, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.