Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) (30125 Views)

Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) / Toby Okechukwu Hosts Dr. Maduka (Pictures) / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Anambra PDP Guber Primary: Nigeria's Oldest Monarch, Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka

The Peoples Democratic Party's Candidate and frontline Aspirant in the forthcoming Anambra Governorship Elections, Dr. Godwin Maduka has been received by Nigeria's Oldest Monarch, a Traditional Supreme Ruler and Spiritual Leader in Nigeria, Igwe Kenneth Onyeneke Orizu III of Nnewi Kingdom in Anambra state few hours ago.

Dr. Godwin Maduka was received by the monumental and Influential Monarch ahead of the primary elections scheduled to on Saturday June 26, 2021 in Anambra State. He was received in the company of Director General of his Campaign Organization, MacJoe Onwudinjo, Sir Nwabueze Ezeani (Nwatanayoeze) and other members of his campaign Organization.

According to reports, Igwe Kenneth Onyeneke Orizu III of Nnewi Kingdom in Anambra State had hosted and prayed for Dr. Godwin Maduka to come out victorious in the forthcoming PDP Primary Elections and in the State. He emphasized that the contributions, commitments and achievements of the PDP Aspirant is second to none.

He was earlier hosted by the Son of the Monarch and a top PDP stakeholder Chinedu Orizu, who passionately assured the Orumba born Philanthropist of his unalloyed support to ensure his victory at the primaries and also the next emerging Governor of Anambra state.

However, Dr. Godwin Maduka is in the pole position to clinch the party tickets following the huge followers and endorsement he has attracted ahead of the Election, with regards to his visionary mandates, extensive development ideologies and strategic infrastructural advancement for the state, especially as Pundits have tipped him to deliver the Governorship to PDP even given the ticket.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/anambra-pdp-guber-primary-nigerias-oldest-monarch-igwe-orizu-receives-blesses-maduka/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Fahdiga1: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Maduka has already won the election

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Long May you Reign Igwe Kenneth Orizu III

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
He can't be Nigeria's oldest monarch

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Maduka you made a wrong decision by associate yourself with this criminal party of course I warned you then join APC you said you are not sure of winning. Anyway I wish you all the best because you are the best among the contestants.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
He can't be Nigeria's oldest monarch

He should be.

I think he started his reign around 1950's or 60's.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Amen maduka is the best among the contestants but he pain me that he join that criminal party. Anambra people shouldn't sell their vote ,vote this man at least you can experience good governance.
Juliusmalema:
Long May you Reign Igwe Kenneth Orizu III

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Ceenachi: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
He will soon bless Soludo-Solution

Tinubuadvocate:
Maduka you made a wrong decision by associate yourself with this criminal party of course I warned you then join APC you said you are not sure of winning. Anyway I wish you all the best because you are the best among the contestants.

Cry me a river grin

12 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by BKayy: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oldest son of a warrant chief.
Shameless son of a British ass licker

BTW, remember when I told you guys to pay attention to details. See how Maduka transformed to a full Jalabiya wearing man after meeting his masters at Abuja.
This is his true form. A stooge of the Caliphate.
This news is that of two slaves meeting each other

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Lisakd: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bzvsb

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Misinformation..

This is the oldest monarch in Nigeria..

11 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by lifeisgood12: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
He should be.

I think he started his reign around 1950's or 60's.[/quote]
hes the second oldest. Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona is the oldest, he started his reign from 2 April 1960 while Onyeneke started from february 1963

8 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Abeyjide: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is time to be visiting traditional rulers
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Bugatie(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good, he should bless him to just support Soludo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Okortor: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Long live the king but blessing or curse,
Charles soludo would emerge as the next governor of Anambra State.
Apga or no party for Anambra.

Good luck guys.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
this is incredibly awesome...
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Suspect33(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mtcheeew, my problem is how will Portugal beat Belgium now angry
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
lifeisgood12:

hes the second oldest. Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona is the oldest, he started his reign from 2 April 1960 while Onyeneke started from february 1963

How old? Years..

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by OMOJOHN001: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Maduka my man
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Keep passing envelopes and buying supports here and there, na same old political moves, it’s not a new thing. I wish the people of Anambra best of luck in this coming Election. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Dicedpineappple(f): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hit hjghlhvgycfgvhjjjvv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
I hope madukas popularity doesn't end online
As part of the VPN nation

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Apc does not exist in South east
Aside the supreme Court governor and the other clowns that will soon be booted out shortly

2 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Binidefender: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ibos originated from bini
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by misacur: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ok
But

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families / APC Will Teach Wike Big Lesson Soon — Primate Ayodele / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.