Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi (20222 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni’s Father Challenges Coroner’s Findings, Alleges Cover-up / Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by PlanktonX: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2021
All statements point to murder... how can someone hang himself when his leg cld touch the floor?

The kind of wickedness strolling through our atmosphere is alarming and barbaric.

In Nigeria, the devil has truly come to steal, kill and destroy. So painful, a son to the level of PhD taken away like that!!! sad
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by Donchieli: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Chai

What a wicked world

My secondary school classmate that year

If you wer actually murdered, may your killers know no peace

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Very disturbing and probably not suicide.
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2021
It should be suicide claim, not "suicide theory." (It sounded as if the family just formulated a set of hypotheses to challenge suicide theory being taught in the Sociology Department of that University)
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by Michaelbjune(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2021
embarassed Very sad news
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by sammirano: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Even someone without experience on the forensic, on examination of a corpse, should be able to deduce one or two things.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by NaijaCuzin: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Life is hard

Depression is not written in the face

May the deceased rest in peace
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by oniseun3(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
LATE Ayo Ajala was a well known person by me, we were living in Same area in Sokoto State, grew up together and we were family friends , he is a dedicated and God fearing person this can never be a murder as claimed by anybody, The police needs to do more in unravelling the cause of his death, this is painful and more painful to the parents. May God give them the strenght to bear the loss. Rest in Peace Ayo

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by RichBoy247: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
They just wasted this young man. But, what is Ayo doing in the midst of killer Almajaris? Why playing with the devil and his children?

Any Southerner still living in the midst of blood-sucking Almajaris, is doing so at his/her own risk.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by zaxbash: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
It was my school ...the story seems barbaric and untrue...from my perspective it look like an actual murder or a fraternal killing...May God save ours amen
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by AKONE(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ayo was one of the most well behaved young men I've ever met. Passionate about the things of God, gentle and very ambitious. There was absolutely no reason why he would commit suicide; he had a job, he had a lady he wanted to marry, he wasn't struggling with life. He wasn't a troublesome person, that's why I'm still wondering what he could have done that would make anyone think of murdering him.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by Jaylord12(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
RZArecta:
Was he a Christian ?

He was a devoted christian....was my class mate in secondary school....we also graduated from same uni....

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by BennyDon: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
The suicide of a thing is just a cover-up. It's glaring the young man was murdered.

What an end of a promising son.

May his soul RIP cry
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by BennyDon: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jaylord12:

He was a devoted christian....was my class mate in secondary school....we also graduated from same uni....

Omg, so you know him too well.

What a sad incident. May his soul RIP cry
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by BennyDon: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
oniseun3:
LATE Ayo Ajala was a well known person by me, we were living in Same area in Sokoto State, grew up together and we were family friends , he is a dedicated and God fearing person this can never be a murder as claimed by anybody, The police needs to do more in unravelling the cause of his death, this is painful and more painful to the parents. May God give them the strenght to bear the loss. Rest in Peace Ayo

You mean 'suicide'?

From all indications, it was a homicide!
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by BennyDon: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
PlanktonX:
All statements point to murder... how can someone hang himself when his leg cld touch the floor?

The kind of wickedness strolling through our atmosphere is alarming and barbaric.

In Nigeria, the devil has truly come to steal, kill and destroy. So painful, a son to the level of PhD taken away like that!!! sad

What a terrible incident.

I pray may we not die shortly before our time of manifestation, in Jesus' matchless name

RIP, Ayo cry

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by ayoope(f): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
AYO!!
We mourn, rest in peace.
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by aim14(f): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh Ayo! A.Y as you were fondly called during our undergrad days. The you I knew would never attempt such. How can they say a person as tall as you were hung himself on a clothe wardrobe? The truth may take long, but, it'll surely be unravelled. Rest bro�
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/family-challenges-suicide-theory-in-death-of-kebbi-varsity-phd-student/
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by blackboy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Blood on the floor? From hanging?
N291,000 found in his room?
They are Yorubas but taken Sokoto as home. Im sure you wont be able to tell the difference between them and a northerner.
The truth might never come to light even if so glaring. The school authorities always like to cover up things. Schools where there are cults , the school authority will deny such is there.
Very painful. PHD when in Nigeria it is not easy to go to school.
Hope justice gets served.
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by MrPaul2: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
pidhoes:
ABUJA—The Presidency, yesterday, charged those against the administration’s ranching and colony programmes for herdsmen to rethink, noting that they are better off living with the ranches and colonies than dying through the persisting conflicts.danteenoni

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, speaking on an AIT morning programme in response to a question on ancestral attachments to land said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive.

If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter? The exhortation from the Presidency came on a day Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, said that history would be harsh on the present administration if it failed to stop the mass killing of innocent Nigerians.

This is even as the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, in the 17 Southern states yesterday said the insecurity pervading the country, particularly in the North Central zone, poses grave danger to the conduct of next year’s general elections.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, gave the admonishment as he alleged a conspiracy by alleged critics of the administration to frustrate moves towards resolving the crises in the country. Adesina, who spoke on AIT morning programme, said it was wrong to describe the attacks against farmers as one directed against Christians.

He said: “Hundreds have been killed in Zamfara, are they Christians? People have been killed in Birnin Gwari, are they Christians? “What is happening is criminality, pure and simple, and it must be brought to an end. Government has a big role to play in this but the people themselves have a role to play.” Noting what he described as a campaign to stop the implementation of the administration’s plans to check the farmers-herders conflict, Adesina said: “Some people are saying don’t use government money to build ranches. If truly they don’t have lands, that is fine, but remember that Kogi State offered 15,000 hectares of land for cattle colony and in the midst of that offer vicious attacks were unleashed.

“In Plateau State, where we had the recent orgy of killings, the government has offered land for ranches and I tell you that some people are interested in this thing not being resolved.” Better alive than a dead land owner".

Adesina Asked about the ancestral attachment by the people of those states to their lands, he said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter? “The National Economic Council that recommended ranching didn’t just legislate it, there were recommendations. “So, if your state genuinely does not have land for ranching, it is understandable; not every state will have land for ranches. But where you have land and you can do something, please do for peace. What will the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?”

Adesina further said the administration is doing its best to ensure peace throughout the country. “There are different theatres of crises in the country and you may look at each theatre with its peculiarities. In the Middle Belt, it has its own peculiarities and what is the peculiarity of that, Farmers-Herders conflict. What has the government done? “It has sent in security agencies starting with the police, later troops, later different operations by the military,” he said.

No land Oga. They’re only powerful because the Nigeria security system are defending them. Let’s allbe treated with equal rights let’s see if they will not stay in their various states. For me, No land means No land period.
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by rita25(f): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
check his gp he was doing well...hausa pple will never let an afonja or ipobian exel on their soil again NEVER he was plainly harvested before he will start bearing good fruits embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by Iceyjayz: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
that guy death shock the whole school.

I know that guy very well.

I am a bet agent, hna regular for our shop.

Bros rip
Dude you are really not well, don't you have family members to check on you?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
So pitiful,,, my prayers are with his loved ones.

Sebastine1994:
that guy death shock the whole school.

I know that guy very well.

I am a bet agent, hna regular for our shop.

Bros rip

Your madness is becoming more alarming. They need to tie you & take you to ARO before you start posing dangers to the people in your community.
Re: Ayo Adekunle Ajala's Father Challenges Suicide Theory In His Death In Kebbi by phezttech(m): 1:50am On Jun 25, 2021
"How I Make 7-8 Figures Passive Income From Financial Markets Without Trading Any Currency"

Watch this video now to discover how you earn up to $10,000 a month and go to Dubai twice yearly on all expense paid trip with this opportunity.
https:///3rucuhfm

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Law Graduate & His Great Grandmum Who Sponsored His Education / I Have Been Posted To A Remote Village To Teach ..help / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.