Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) (59645 Views)

7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures) / Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by stanley000: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Building collapse "partially " omo cudos to the design engineer. Not everyday we see a building collapse partially, may have been an earth movement.
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Apparently the first page, front row seats has been reserved by the storied apologists of a failed government seeking solace in tragedies in other climes.

Such a pity. Sick, twisted and demented thinking. Perhaps we should open a register or a club of tragic occurrences for frequent gatherings of failed citizens.
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by pegix(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rip to the dead.....miami ehn

Land of cruise, ..i don watch those beaches die in american movies.....915,000 bucks for an apartment...omo.... that's a milli o
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by lastempero: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:
Shithole America always trying to hide their failures from the world. The building totally collapse watch the idiots deceive Africans by calling it partially collapse. America is a smelling shithole, anyone applying for a visa to go there need to get their head checked

If America is a shithole then naija go be jungle.
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by teebaxy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:
Shithole America always trying to hide their failures from the world. The building totally collapse watch the idiots deceive Africans by calling it partially collapse. America is a smelling shithole, anyone applying for a visa to go there need to get their head checked
KEEP QUIET ,YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENSE
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by timesup234: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

lmao, them don use this one application money build duplex for America hahahahahahah
which duplex? Duplex wey children not up to 22yrs get full Nigeria. Mad man let me educate you. It will take 35yrs for a Nigerian living in America to build a moderate duplex of 30million naira. America is a shithole and depression hell
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by frankson1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeneralPula:
Eeyaaah..

But if Yankee needs qualified and sophisticated civil engineers to build Sophisticated buildings, we have them here in naija..

They should bring on their contract & come over..

They’ll build it and it will never collapse in 600years..

They use woods and planks for building grin

1 Like

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Safety is not a product or a Function of country or location. Safety is of the LORD.

The times are so Abnormal, Except you wanna deceive yourself.
With the kind of happenings in diverse Places and Nations today, only one who has be Stamped, Sealed and approved for Hell will argue about the times we are in.
Something Huge is about to Happen!
Live Prepared Folks!
yeah; the end time is probably near
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
What is happening to my America?
This are just rumors to paint the great America bad
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by hammer3x: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
AMERICA AND CHINA BUILD TOO FAST, IF BRIDGE NO COLLAPSE, BUILDING GO COLLAPSE.

MANY DEATH TRAP STILL OUT THERE.

MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:
which duplex? Duplex wey children not up to 22yrs get full Nigeria. Mad man let me educate you. It will take 35yrs for a Nigerian living in America to build a moderate duplex of 30million naira. America is a shithole and depression hell

But look at you, look at how much hatred you’re filled with because of rejection from a seeming shiithole. Look at how they turned you to a worthless hater by rejecting you and they still don’t even know you exist.

Sounds like they won.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by nextstep(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
aspabay:
Happening in the great America.
Oya unpatriotic Nigerians, time to use this to abuse your country again.

Simplyleo:
This happened in the "infallible" US, watch how shildren of 8, anger, perdition and frustration start insulting Nigeria over it because of Buhari. cheesy

Abegi. I'm neither an America apologist nor a Nigeria basher, but let's talk true.

One country experiences a collapse in a very long time (this was built in 1981 BTW), vs another country where at least one collapse in every rainy season in every city is expected.
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by olibeans: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Russians are responsible..
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by thundafire: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:
it didn't totally collapse,I am watching it live on BBC. All dis zombie brains
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by timesup234: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

But look at you, look at how much hatred you’re filled with because of rejection from a seeming shiithole. Look at how they turned you to a worthless hater by rejecting you and they still don’t even know you exist.

Sounds like they won.
mugu. I lived in America for 8yrs with 3yrs locked up in a state penitentiary. Go to Plano, Texas and ask about Luca. My mission is to exposed the lies of Nigerians living there. Your stupidity is what I came here to heal. Your ignorance shall be punished!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
DropsMic:
righteousness89... Shey this one too na sure fire sign of end times
I dey search for the guy I nor see
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Chuksmonika(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:
Go to the United States embassy in Abuja or its Consulate in Lagos and see how people dey troop inside for visa interview... Yet you call it a shithole... I want to live in that shithole.

The United States of America remains number one in the world and the world's strongest country... Not even your hate can change that!
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Reeses: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ever since that idiot Biden sneaked into the White House America hasn’t been the same.
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Tokkson: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
infrastructure collapse. thats how it starts

Infrastructures collapse everywhere. Let's not be too naive please.
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:
mugu. I lived in America for 8yrs and my mission is to exposed the lies of Nigerians living there. Your stupidity is what I came here to heal. Your ignorance shall be punished!

Post residence permit.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
opebiboy:
You are here again with you america bashing

America don do am strong thing. Some pple find it hard to move on in life after first disappointment

1 Like

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Theoutsider: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:

I bet your the same kind of person that when you find flaws in your wife you will call her a shithole because you cannot understand nothing or no one is perfect.

The building did not totally collapse you cunt. Half of the build did.
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by planetx: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chuksmonika:
Go to the United States embassy in Abuja or its Consulate in Lagos and see how people dey troop inside for visa interview... Yet you call it a shithole... I want to live in that shithole.

The United States of America remains number one in the world and the world's strongest country... Not even your hate can change that!
Trooping to the embassy to go and do what in America exactly? If it is to go and overstay their visa and be living in the US illegally while looking for an Akata to marry in 2021, I am sorry they are seriously wasting their time and would be better advised to stay back in Nigeria and to stop going to that embassy only to be suffering all kinds of humiliation from the American visa officers.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Toceenay(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
America killing her own people...
2 days ago US Navy tested some explosives in Florida Sea against the newly built Warship, just less than 100 miles from this very beach. Geologist said the explosion measures a 3.9 magnitude earthquake... And less than 40 hours later a building collapse at the Miami Beach.

If it's in China, you would have seen series of headlines from US calling them names... But their own failure, they'll bury it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:

You read the news freely. No one had to risk his life to bring it to you.

So, how is America trying to hide anything?

2 Likes

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Venerable612(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Miami is reputable for huge constructions financed through money laundering schemes in the early 19th century. Used to be home to russian mobs and haitian thugs.

May God have mercy on the souls of the dead.
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by timesup234: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Post residence permit.
He don clear say u be Johnny just come. When people in the travel sections hears timesup is coming they all flee. 3yrs in a state penitentiary. Go to Texas and ask about me. I exposed the lies of American prosperity. Little pussies can't do shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by Theoutsider: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Toceenay:
America killing her own people...
2 days ago US Navy tested some explosives in Florida Sea against the newly built Warship, just less than 100 miles from this very beach. Geologist said the explosion measures a 3.9 magnitude earthquake... And less than 40 hours later a building collapse at the Miami Beach.

If it's in China, you would have seen series of headlines from US calling them names... But their own failure, they'll bury it.

There are thousands of building in Florida. you are not very bright..

Also this test was done in Daytona Beach slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by amstamon: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
timesup234:
And ur kontri perfect abi? Baba jst jejely tell us say dem don blacklist ur identity for embassy grin
All dis stunts u dey pull no go work grin
Baba can never travel all his life to Yankee again so baba Wan vent anger on innocent people grin
Only God knows wetin u do wey dem blacklist u forgrin
Abi na fraud?

1 Like

Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by musty2245: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why e no go collapse as those idiot they use 24 hours dae build house
Re: Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) by timesup234: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
drakeli:

Long time. Where have you been? I’m your American nightmare. The guy you told a couple of years ago could not even afford $1000 for a flight ticket because every American can’t afford $1000 according to you and I showed you my bank account balance. cool wink Keep up with your America bashing
Yes I am still here launching df-41 missiles at vagabond Americans. Oh yeah it took you 10yrs to raise $1,000. Your account balance was the money you took from here to America. Nobody is capable of saving eight grand in Yankee not even a medical doctor

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.