Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) (6178 Views)

Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Personal development life coach, Fanafikile Lephakha hosted South Africa’s very first naked hike on World Naked Hike Day, 21 June 2021. The men embarked on a naked hike and seminar at the Drakensberg mountain in QwaQwa, Free State.

Even though the day is unofficial, it is widely celebrated around the world every year on June 21.

The organiser, Fanafikile Lephaka said the goal was also to help men overcome insecurities which they are unable to express because of societal norms and expectations.

“This hike and seminar was about challenging one to overcome insecurities about being seen as they are. Some men have body issues that they don’t talk about, it terrifies them to think that others will know about anything that’s “not normal’ with them. So by being nude, you are forced to get over that insecurity and be okay with ourselves.

“Lastly, being supported and accepted as you are, all off the men were supporting and cheering each other on, that is a brotherhood feeling that most men have never felt before and created a feeling of unity like no other.”

The 3km naked hike and seminar lasted two hours amid temperatures starting at five degrees in the morning and peaking at 12 degrees once the hike was completed.

One of the participants, Tshepo Mahlaba told Daily Sun newspaper that the hike assisted him to fight his insecurities.

“I’m happy to be part of this hike. It has assisted me to fight my insecurities. We have dreams that we need to achieve. So if we managed to achieve this one, it means we are capable enough to face the world. You are not man enough if you are scared to be naked in front of other men. I can assure you that we are transformed. We are viewing life positively. We call upon every men in South Africa to join us. We are empowering each other.”

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2021

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by DDDEnterprises: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na who be these ones?
Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by ollymooreagain: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why cover what people are celebrating

4 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Na who be these ones?

LOL grin, who were u hoping to see? I'm curious.
Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
ollymooreagain:
Why cover what people are celebrating

Checkout their personal social media accounts for the goodies grin
Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2021

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by Cholls(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
My brother na dem

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by Iceyjayz: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
TMKsouth:
[s]Personal development life coach, Fanafikile Lephakha hosted South Africa’s very first naked hike on World Naked Hike Day, 21 June 2021. The men embarked on a naked hike and seminar at the Drakensberg mountain in QwaQwa, Free State.

Even though the day is unofficial, it is widely celebrated around the world every year on June 21.

The organiser, Fanafikile Lephaka said the goal was also to help men overcome insecurities which they are unable to express because of societal norms and expectations.

“This hike and seminar was about challenging one to overcome insecurities about being seen as they are. Some men have body issues that they don’t talk about, it terrifies them to think that others will know about anything that’s “not normal’ with them. So by being nude, you are forced to get over that insecurity and be okay with ourselves.

“Lastly, being supported and accepted as you are, all off the men were supporting and cheering each other on, that is a brotherhood feeling that most men have never felt before and created a feeling of unity like no other.”

The 3km naked hike and seminar lasted two hours amid temperatures starting at five degrees in the morning and peaking at 12 degrees once the hike was completed.

One of the participants, Tshepo Mahlaba told Daily Sun newspaper that the hike assisted him to fight his insecurities.

“I’m happy to be part of this hike. It has assisted me to fight my insecurities. We have dreams that we need to achieve. So if we managed to achieve this one, it means we are capable enough to face the world. You are not man enough if you are scared to be naked in front of other men. I can assure you that we are transformed. We are viewing life positively. We call upon every men in South Africa to join us. We are empowering each other.”[/s]

We actually don't f*cking care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
OP ARE YOU A GAY angry

angry angry

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
When is Nigeria version talking and where?

1 Like

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OP ARE YOU A GAY angry
angry angry

Yes I'm gay. Why u asking with yo stupid angry emojis? Mind yo business, who called u here? Don't mess with me homophobe. Who made u God? angry Aren't women enough for u that u have to poke your nose in who I like and love?

5 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
We actually don't f*cking care

You're a certified bozzo Diceygayz. Sit down.

2 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes I'm gay. Why u asking with yo stupid angry emojis? Mind yo f*ING business, who called u here? Don't mess with me stinking homophobe.
SORRY I DON’T ENTERTAIN FAGZangry

6 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SORRY I DON’T ENTERTAIN FAGZangry

Look at yourself from top to bottom and note if you're worth comparing with a South African cool I'm a proudly South African f*ag - what the F* are u kwerekwere? Run to mommy moderator to save u from my wrath homophobe.

1 Like

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Look at yourself from top to bottom and note if you're worth comparing with a South African cool I'm a proudly South African f*ag - what the F* are u kwerekwere?
GET OFF MY D1CK DUDE, I LOVE WOMEN angry

2 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
GET OFF MY D1CK DUDE, I LOVE WOMEN angry

Y the F* would I love a fish smelling Nigerian? U f*ING gross us out in South Africa - even among the gays.

2 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Y the F* would I love a fish smelling Nigerian?
HAA! LEAVE ME ALONE NA, YOU THIS PRIMITIVE ZULU F*G angry

3 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HAA! LEAVE ME ALONE NA, YOU THIS PRIMITIVE ZULU F*G angry

U shouldn't have quoted me. You've met your match today homophobe! Is that all u had to say bimbo?
Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

I shouldn't have quoted you . I've met my match today I’m a proud F*G Is that all u had to say bimbo?
shocked

1 Like

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
shocked

Childish tactics for a dumb childish homophobe brain that's been defeated in the debate.
Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Childish tactics for a dumb childish homophobe brain that's been defeated in the debate.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WILL DEBATE WITH A F*G?

6 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WILL DEBATE WITH A F*G?

U don't have the mental capacity to debate with a gay, that's why you've been so weak throughout. Bring on reinforcements fish breath - u lost forever ago. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

U don't have the mental capacity to debate with a gay, that's why you've been so weak throughout. Bring on reinforcements - u lost forever ago. cool cool cool
IF YOU DIE AS A F*G, YOU WILL ROT IN THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL. REPENT NOW AND START SEARCHING FOR A HIV- WOMAN, EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND IN SOUTH AFRICA.

BUT TRY sad

4 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IF YOU DIE AS A F*G, YOU WILL ROT IN THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL. REPENT NOW AND START SEARC coolHING FOR A HIV- WOMAN, EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD BE VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND IN SOUTH AFRICA
BUT TRY sad

We don't subscribe to religious dogma in SA - that's why we're a far superior society than Nigeria and why i can openly declare my sexualty without fear of your mommy moderators banning me after u run to them for protection once I'm done with u.

It's heading to 1am in SA so i have to love and leave u homophobe. I'll pick this up again in the afternoon so allow me to stay on your d*ck a little while longer.

Bad nite evil soul.

1 Like

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by updatechange(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Damn niggarrr

Fúcking gays angry angry

2 Likes

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2021
unclothedness no be big deal sha.

Don't know why people are making a mountain of it.
Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by Average9jaman: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Bunch of gays angry

1 Like

Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2021
come with your girlfriend
noticed there is no white people there
Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by Nuelito: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Wahala
Re: South African Local Artists Celebrate "World Naked Hiking Day" Nude (PIX) by BuyAndSellStuff: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2021
No girls??

Bloody gay gays! After taking pictures, they probably bleeped each other's hairy muscular assholes. Condemned lot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO – Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel’s Younger Brother / 7 Facts About Festus Fadeyi, The Billionaire Funding Toke Makinwa’s Luxurious / DJ Cuppy Causes Stir Online With Her Weird Outfit As She Models To A Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.