Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". (351 Views)

Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward / Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae / Onnoghen: NBA Urges National Assembly To Save Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". by byteem: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Twitter is to blame for all Nigeria's problems since 1960.. Twitter caused the civil war and caused all military coups and Twitter stole all our collective wealth and is the reason why we are suddenly the laughing stock of Africa.

Yes Twitter helped Fulani herdsmen bring this nation to its knees and the brink of war .. Twitter robbed me in traffic last night and Twitter kidnapped the school children and raped women and girls, murdered men, women, and children, plundered homes .. ahh yes alas Twitter is the bain of our existence as a nation

Twitter is such a devil... Twitter caused 9/11 and made Islamic militants the terrors that they are ... twitter made gumi the spokesman who justifies the killing and maiming of children and tells us to give them more money. ..as they are freedom fighters. Twitter made Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho suddenly relevant with followers willing to listen to their seemingly "unrealistic dreams".

Twitter is the reason why my Galant Nigerian military now has to rely on ISWAP to terminate shekau .. oh my dear military respected in the days of ECOMOG but reduced to bare and lambs to be slaughtered by barbarians .. Twitter is the reason why nepotistic tendencies now rule and my beautiful North now a shadow of its glory days. Twitter is the reason why I can't take my annual road trips to the heavenly Mambilla Plateau, tour the reserves of the Yankari or even dream of travelling by road to Kaduna and Kano., from Gboko to Calabar, from Ayinba to Otukpo Oh, my gorgeous Jos. I miss u so much, your gracious mountains are now painted with the blood

Twitter is the reason why we suddenly don't value human life in Nigeria .. Twitter is the reason why Fulani herdsmen suddenly feel that my ancestral land is theirs to plunder and their birthright. ..Twitter is the reason why politicians are so greedy and the judiciary is so unreliable..

Twitter is the reason why the police are now the number one enemy of the masses as opposed to when we trusted them so much that we voluntarily slept in their stations when we were stranded or visited a strange land.. yes it was either a church., Mosque or a Police station.. OYA TRY THAT NOW.. even the Churches and the Mosques no longer open their doors for fear of Twitter.

Twitter.. yes Twitter caused the leakage on the national assembly roof, Twitter made us borrow so much with nothing to show for it. Yes, Twitter caused the endsars riot and hired thugs to beat up protesters and plunder homes and businesses. Twitter shot innocent protesters with live bullets and arrested them too.. Twitter is the reason why suddenly my beloved country is now so divided along ethnic and religious lines. . oh twitter is such a devil ..

once we destroy Twitter all our problems will be solved..

I Hear the president has set up a high-level committee to deal with this Evil called Twitter

let's join hands together and ensure we destroy this evil Twitter cos only then can we grow as a nation..

2 Likes

Re: Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". by Davinity: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mad people everywhere...

Even the president is mad

The owner of this forum is mad

Infact we are all mad

1 Like

Re: Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". by frankyychiji(f): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nice one OP! Louder!
Re: Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". by xtgozie(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Twitter is why we don't have light, and NEPA is over billing us through their estimated bills
Re: Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". by Mangekyo: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
APC and the dull abokey, Buhari used Twitter to brainwash Yorubas in 2015. I blame Twitter

Re: Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". by byteem: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Twitter come and explain .. if dollar was 199 as at 31dec 2015 and it's now 500 in 2021 how much will it be valued at 2023... By twitter's calculation it should be 800..
Re: Join Hands Lets save Nigeria from this evil "Twitter". by chris4gold(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
PDP is the most useless opposition party I have seen in my whole life. Imagine, this is a better avenue to enter this senseless government.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Again, Buhari Embarks On Medical Trip To London / Buhari Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / Gov Uzodimma Approves N4 Billion For 15,000 Imo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.