Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) (535 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Gushes Over Prof Wole Soyinka [Photos] / Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events / Governor Akeredolu Driving Wole Soyinka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by Biafranboys: 12:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Hello Sir, I listened to chief Alabi I call him a master storyteller on my favorite political show in Nigeria the Edmond Obilo show, he narrated how Aguiyi Ironsi and Adekunle Fajuyi was killed and I had chills all over my body pardon my grammar sir I am just an opinion writer and I just write my opinion and I don't have time to construct my write-ups with big English, so sir please just bear with me.

You know sir the British told the Fulanis to scrub history from our schools but Buhari happened and I started reading the history about Nigeria and I started doing some research myself and I found out that you actually wrote a book about Buhari in 2007 called the crimes of Buhari [/b]and I have not read the book yet but I believe you took Buhari to the cleaners. as an opinion writer myself I can feel the kind of mood that you were in while writing that book and how were you able to forgive this dictator? I [b]mean the man committed a lot of atrocities and in my opinion, Buhari should have been banned from ever holding political office in Nigeria, Sir remember NSO during Buhari's military regime?

I also listened to how you traveled to the east during the war, I heard chief Alabi narrate the story of your bravery, but my question sir is, why did you support Buhari to become president, I mean the man was a failure and he failed In 1983, I still don't understand why a man like you would support this dictator, I know if it was your friend Chinua Achebe he would never do it, Buhari is nobody and you should not even be in the same room with him, I mean we all know how Buhari rose to the rank of a major general, simple he killed Igbos.

Please tell us, sir, why did you support this 1983 failure like I call him, I urge Nigerians to read your book, sir, the crimes of Buhari and I know now sir that you regret your actions but I would still like you to tell us why u you supported the man in 2015 because I am confused.

I know they didn't pay you because you are bigger than that and I know you would not accept such, we Igbos have always rejected Buhari because we know the man can never change and boy oh boy we were right to look at what he is doing today, threatening to wipe us, called us a tiny dot, plans to allow his Fulani brothers roam free in the south with cows and I watched a video of how cows invaded your house, sir, it would be nice if you can tell us why you really supported the man, thank you for your time, sir. and oh lastly sir, this is a secret you must reveal to us how do you manage to say so young at 86.LOL.Thanks again Sir

https://www.biafranboys.org/open-letter-to-professor-wole-soyinka

Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by Biafranboys: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Omoslim26
Mekaboy
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon
Officialgarri
Sirjamo
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by Biafranboys: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Akiara my guy come read
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2021
In the process of trying to reed a farm off orange's thorns, they brought in the porcupines flesh
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by Biafranboys: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
In the process of trying to reed a farm off orange's thorns, they brought in the porcupines flesh

Word!
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 25, 2021
They can't make it and still blaming others for the failure they didn't even took part in the race.
Why shld these ppl always blame SW for 2015 election and still suffering from it after 6yrs?
GEJ is from Niger-Delta, even though Yeasternera where equally the beneficiaries of similar lopsided appointments PMB emulated from them.
Come 2023, bring ur son and test ur capacity!
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by Biafranboys: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Coronabirus:
They can't make it and still blaming others for the failure they didn't even took part in the race.
Why shld these ppl always blame SW for 2015 election and still suffering from it after 6yrs?
GEJ is from Niger-Delta, even though Yeasternera where equally the beneficiaries of similar lopsided appointments PMB emulated from them.
Come 2023, bring ur son and test ur capacity!

Go back to school kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by ozome15(m): 2:12am On Jun 25, 2021
One thing i keep saying is that the top elits know something we the arvage man don't know. There something going ON. how or who can tell me that one man has become so powerful then all of us of about 160million people. Nigeria wake up. They all know what is going.
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by Biafranboys: 4:36am On Jun 25, 2021
ozome15:
One thing i keep saying is that the top elits know something we the arvage man don't know. There something going ON. how or who can tell me that one man has become so powerful then all of us of about 160million people. Nigeria wake up. They all know what is going.

Lol
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by uptimumOne23(m): 6:32am On Jun 25, 2021
This op no get work o
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin Oby Ezekwiele the beerfraud drag queen removed history from the educational curriculum under Obasanjo's administration but terrorists have once again concocted lies fed to them by their British masters who offer cownu a safety.
Re: Open Letter To Professor Wole Soyinka(photos) by ERockson: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hate tribe. Your code is 888.

(1) (Reply)

How Minister Lands In Hospital After Collapsing In Bauchi / See Pictures Of Flyover Set For Commissioning On July 16, 2021 By Governor Udom / 2023: Northern Progressive Forum ,ajulo Back Osinbajo candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.