Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

$430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB (24616 Views)

The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration / Ikpeazu Secures $430 Million Deal For Enyimba Economic City / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by aribisala0(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Above is from AFDB. The loan (check the part in bold) will be paid by the Federal government of Nigeria and the government of Cameroon. Details on how much each country will pay is in the MoU. Now, take your L in peace and get your ignorant fvck out of my mention.
You are making assumptions

Where did you get the information that it would be paid by Nigeria and cameroun

Answer the Simple question

HOW MUCH did or is Nigeria borrowing
How much is Cameroun? borrowing?

The truth is YOU DO NOT KNOW

Learn to be humble and stop saying what you do not know?
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
aribisala0:

You are making general assumptions

DO a little research into the specifics of this particular project, its history and funding

I have an ECOWAS document on this project (Nigeria - Cameroon Highway project ) sent to us by Crown Agents in 2011. It is a PDF document. I have not been able to attach it on this topic and I don't want to post a link to my drive on the cloud.

One important component of this project is the Joint Border Post projects.
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mynd44:
This road must be for Buhari's Nieces and Nephews in Cameroon.
I thought you were intelligent. afdb is not CBN and so the project is not being financed by your paymaster.
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by DonaTee(f): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Realtalk20:
How beneficial is this project economically?

What volume of trade does Nigeria do with Cameroon yearly ?

I can't really quote figures but I know that some perishable foodstuffs that comes in from North during scarcity are sourced from cameroun
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by Elfaris(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Correct guy! Thanks for this. Hmmmm! Hmmmm! See eh! This man called Buhari needs to learn from Franklin D. Roosevelt who led the US through the great depression and World War on how to communicate and keep people informed.

If truly what you have stated here is true, I think I am for it. But we need to find a way to check bandits and terrorism.

It makes sense now.

You're right. Insecurity is really a huge problem. The unfortunate destruction of Libya by the west which led to a large amount of weapons proliferation in the sahel region contributes to it, but the lazyness and sheer indifference of some of our leaders allows it to grow more. I hope we get it right soon.
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
ZZ22:
Afonja is the problem of this country. Just see the way two Yoruba Muslim in the person of mynd44 and seunmsg have put their neck on the line to defend evil, to defend Buharis nepotism.

You mean that popular mod guy is a head_slammer...

Dude reason like a Sheikh Akintola... from MURIC.
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by BabaIbo: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WAS ACTUALLY ASKING BOROROS

Oh OK!
Re: $430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB by BabaIbo: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:

Fair enough.

Chop knuckle cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road / 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack / FG Gets $48billions(#9.6trillions) From Shell As Royalty Between 2010-2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.