Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government (72121 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
swedbase:

You are an urchin and need help. Keep ranting while we keep buying up Lol. You should go and look for something meaningful to do with your life instead of being obsess with Lagos nonsense. There is nothing special in Lagos. We bring goods there just to patronize you guys living in the Zoo
[/s]
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Coolabbie: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2021
I am from Akwa Ibom o!
But I have always said that I will follow wherever the Yorubas are going to if Nigeria decides to break up.

I have been a beneficiary of that tribe's kindness and it's something I will never take for granted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by dododawa1: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Desting can only delayed but not changed.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Burgerlomo: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Congratulations to her
God open my book of rememberance too.

Amen and me too cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by JimmyBishop: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2021
potbelly:
Is that Lai in the corner with a cap?...
Wetin the man dey find for there?
Chain! Baba Lai don hear am for una hands grin
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Venlony: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Buhari when are you fulfilling your own?
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by quickberry(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Triquetra:
Congratulations to her...

Her talent account increased in crypto..

Imagine a world famous athlete had to join the police force even after she became famous...

This is the example of the real FUTURE FEMALE we are proud of, not all those Small girl with big God wey don dey murder their big gods

She was in the police before the olympics.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Charly68: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Lagos is first class in African governance ...if you don't agree,you can give you own opinion please
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by cooooooks(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
She's still fit and slim and must be in her 50s now.

Make sure your girl exercises. Natural skinnyness will eventually fail her.

lalasticlala:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6619102/sanwo-olu-announces-reward-3-bedroom-flat#103052452

Governor Sanwo-Olu wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/252185758819200/posts/816863642351406/

The Lagos State Government writes:

https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/4292026117485288/

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1408139824582823939
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Bekermann(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Kzinne:
Proud of the Yorubas. Very accommodating and open. Yet the other tribe keeps saying they want their country when they are not even accomodating to themselves and to other tribes. Let other tribes take a cue from the Yorubas as to openness, sophistication and detribalised lifestyles.

Very true. Even though I'm not Yoruba, I can tell you for free that the Yoruba tribe is a great tribe and very accommodating indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by F117nighthawk: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Hard work pays
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2021
IN DJ KHALED VIII ....Another one ! Another one....
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2021
IN DJ KHALED Voice..Another one ! Another one....
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by ddeola: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
That's good . Long overdue reward for her courage and brevity.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by swedbase(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Coolabbie:
I am from Akwa Ibom o!
But I have always said that I will follow wherever the Yorubas are going to if Nigeria decides to break up.

I have been a beneficiary of that tribe's kindness and it's something I will never take for granted.

Many of you in the Zoo are suffering from one thing.... Poverty. You people's loyalty lies where they gives you something. Same value system with your leaders and that is one of the many reasons the Zoo will never develop. I will always goes with a man who believes in justice and equity than a man who gives me something.

These people pushed Jonathan ''Your so called Niger-Delta brother'' out of power just to become vice after Obasanjo ruled for 8 years? Where is your sense of reasoning? I am not even sure you 're from Akwa Ibom otherwise you should know that they are benefitting more from you than you have ever benefitted from them
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
O por!

She's the real the FUTURE is FEMALE
Hello boss, are you Yemi Akin of 9ja gold ?
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by WATCHMANX: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Beancounter93:

She was in the Force as an athlete as was the late Sunday Bada

Before she even won medals self.

The Millitary and paramilitary forces have athletes in their rank and file.Always have had
They don't produce many great athletes like in the past due to corruption, bad politics and nepotism.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by WATCHMANX: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
ottohan:

Mumu
Bad Belle! grin
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lamasta:

Its good to always fulfil promises made no matter the duration of time......
Kudos to the Lagos state government....
Congrats our darling mama Chioma grin enjoy your reward better late than never

But Baba Timing Matters o. yekini couldn't get his own house promised by the FG back then in 1994. Now imagine someone promised to help you get a job of a million per month when you were 23 and fast forward to when you turn 60 the promise was not fulfilled, then you turn 65 the promise was fulfilled not forgetting the hustle you had to go through to make ends meet b4 turning 65.
Baba Delay Is Dangerous isn't just said for nothing.

Thank You Babajide Sanwolu and P.M.B For fulfilling FG promise to Mrs Chioma Ajunwa and the super eagles class of 1994 respectively.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by iamyemiakins(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Acecards:
Hello boss, are you Yemi Akin of 9ja gold ?
No.
I'm Yemi Akins.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Lamasta(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
bozzyjoan:

But Baba Timing Matters o. yekini couldn't get his own house promised by the FG back then in 1994. Now imagine someone promised to help you get a job of a million per month when you were 23 and fast forward to when you turn 60 the promise was not fulfilled, then you turn 65 the promise was fulfilled not forgetting the hustle you had to go through to make ends meet b4 turning 65.
Baba Delay Is Dangerous isn't just said for nothing.

Thank You Babajide Sanwolu and P.M.B For fulfilling FG promise to Mrs Chioma Ajunwa and the super eagles class of 1994 respectively.
You are also right the fact still remains that she was alive to receive her reward
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Emilokoiyawon: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
afube:
when last did you here Igbos killed their guests, igbos have been under severe siege since the war ended 50 years ago, it is by The Grace of God in heaven that ndigbo have survived at all as a unit. IPOB has forced igbos to once again focus on alaigbo in due time we will regain our rightful position.

What about the Fulani children and women slaughtered by ESN this year?
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Graciafun(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kzinne:
Proud of the Yorubas. Very accommodating and open. Yet the other tribe keeps saying they want their country when they are not even accomodating to themselves and to other tribes. Let other tribes take a cue from the Yorubas as to openness, sophistication and detribalised lifestyles.

Don't mind them. No matter how long you've lived with them in their cities, they'll never sell their land for you to build on. Least accommodating and zero tolerance.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by PrudencyFeats: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kzinne:

She did not represent Imo state but Nigeria. So the glory of the gold is to all Nigerians just as super eagles represents Nigeria... Its not the individual that is involved alone.... But representing of parts and sphere of Nigeria.

Any governor or sports minister can honour them for thier good work. I don't like it when you think you are doing Igbo every good if they reside in your region... Of course you know you alone can not develop or build up your region all alone.

Why do your governors open investment summits year-in-years out seeking for more investors and developers.

Abeg make una free dat 'accommodating' slogan. You need investments and developers and so do every part of this world.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by soojar(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Triquetra:
Congratulations to her...

Her talent account increased in crypto..

Imagine a world famous athlete had to join the police force even after she became famous...

This is the example of the real FUTURE FEMALE we are proud of, not all those Small girl with big God wey don dey murder their big gods

She was already a police officer before going to the olympics.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by heysquare(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kzinne:
That's OMOLUABI. In her interview on tv last weekend , Chioma praised Segun Odegbami for facilitating her travelling and training in US in preparation for the Olympics

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Segzy19: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yet some people will still talk down on yorubas..

I wonder if any of their governors has ever done this
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by adetem(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Please I don't understand something, is it before she join police force she won the gold medal or she's already in the force?
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by ajl: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lamasta:

Its good to always fulfil promises made no matter the duration of time......
Kudos to the Lagos state government....
Congrats our darling mama Chioma grin enjoy your reward better late than never

Kudos for what? People in government have no shame. How on earth does a govt that have the resources to fulfill the promise failed to do so for about 20 yrs. Fulfilling promises is not a priority for Nigeria's public officials. Ask yourself how many election promises have they fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:

No.
I'm Yemi Akins.
the omission of "s" was an oversight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup / Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.