Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government (72120 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by wildikeman(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lagos always setting the pace for other useless states to follow.

FYI... I'm from Delta. Bit born and bred in lag.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Lamasta(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
ajl:

Kudos for what? People in government have no shame. How on earth does a govt that have the resources to fulfill the promise failed to do so for about 20 yrs. Fulfilling promises is not a priority for Nigeria's public officials. Ask yourself how many election promises have they fulfilled.
I understand where you coming from but at least they fulfil this one even if the governor is not the one that made the promise in the first place....
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by IMPARTIAL: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by IMPARTIAL: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
wildikeman:
Lagos always setting the pace for other useless states to follow.

FYI... I'm from Delta. Bit born and bred in lag.

Useless ke?
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by BENEAMATA: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Congrats to an Amazon . Nigeria's 4 by 400 metres gold winning quartet in sydney , Australia loading . please let us tag all appropriate authorities .R.I.P SUNDAY OLANREWAJU BADA .
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Rotji(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Triquetra:
Congratulations to her...

Her talent account increased in crypto..

Imagine a world famous athlete had to join the police force even after she became famous...

This is the example of the real FUTURE FEMALE we are proud of, not all those Small girl with big God wey don dey murder their big gods

Chioma Ajunwa was a policewoman when she made that Golden leap/jump, she didn't join the police after the Olympics.

Please take note
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by afube: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

What about the Fulani children and women slaughtered by ESN this year?

what about the 2 catholic priests killed in Enugu some 2 years ago along with more than 60 Enugu indigenes, the only reason why the Fulanis have killed with such impunity and fervor is that they are in control of the armed security forces..........ESN is a baby of necessity!

After all, is said and done, we will have to reconsider the security architecture of this nation, the days of one tribe running the security and defense sectors of the country is over........let communities and states take control of the safety and security of their territories.......Let us see how Fulanis will kill and waka free from hereon.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Coolabbie: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
swedbase:

Many of you in the Zoo are suffering from one thing.... Poverty. You people's loyalty lies where they gives you something. Same value system with your leaders and that is one of the many reasons the Zoo will never develop. I will always goes with a man who believes in justice and equity than a man who gives me something.

These people pushed Jonathan ''Your so called Niger-Delta brother'' out of power just to become vice after Obasanjo ruled for 8 years? Where is your sense of reasoning? I am not even sure you 're from Akwa Ibom otherwise you should know that they are benefitting more from you than you have ever benefitted from them
See painment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup / Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.