Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) (69925 Views)

Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) / Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by cjudy(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2021
grin

Where's the fight? Show us the video of the fight better remove this nonsense.

I Wan watch fight
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by tgmservice: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2021
The narrator sounds lifeless

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Edusouls(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Black women are so so nasty so nasty, haba,I never see, always angry, unfaithful, hot headed, materialistic, very difficult, nags a lot,dishonest no wonder out there they are the rejected choice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by kingemaker(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of my colleague who lives close to my house came to watch the stupid "Reunion Show" in my house, on a normal sporting day, I wouldn't have allowed her to even think of watching the show at my place, but since the EURO 2020 round of 16 is kicking off tomorrow, I allowed her.

While I was busy arranging something light for dinner, I heard her shouting on top of her voice;

"Beat am well well make her head correct"

I quickly hide all my kitchen knives and any piercing object, walk towards her and calmly told her to bring it down as her emotions was getting the best of her.

These are some of the precautionary measures you take while in the same space with an emotional Bb9ja fan....

I nor wan end up like SUPER TV CEO when dem stab like fowl.

Oga finish this story. What happened after the show?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by cybriz82(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
Lemme still ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother? How come they always come up with it to distract Nigerians ?

To them na something thry dnt care about d world so far they are getting paid..
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Munzy14(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of my colleague who lives close to my house came to watch the stupid "Reunion Show" in my house, on a normal sporting day, I wouldn't have allowed her to even think of watching the show at my place, but since the EURO 2020 round of 16 is kicking off tomorrow, I allowed her.

While I was busy arranging something light for dinner, I heard her shouting on top of her voice;

I quickly hide all my kitchen knives and any piercing object, walk towards her and calmly told her to bring it down as her emotions was getting the best of her.

These are some of the precautionary measures you take while in the same space with an emotional Bb9ja fan....

grin grin
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Why must they put woman matter for head. Running away from woman with strange attitude gives you long life. Investigating it will cloud you with confusion

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2021
STOP POSTING RUBBISH, TRASH, SHIT, NONSENSE, USELESS THINGS!!!

[s]
Revolva:
Nigerians have taken to social media to question where TV host Ebuka Uchendu and Big Brother Naija lockdown winner Laycon were running to during the clash between Kaisha and Lucy.

Recall that Lucy and Kaisha went head to head during the show’s recent episode after she told Lucy and Ka3na to stop talking about her mom.

A scene from the video that has gone viral on social media showed Ebuka and Laycon in what looked like them walking away.

However, Prince and Tolani Baj sat on to watch the fight

SEE THE FIGHT VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRX6obObrw
[/s]
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nato008(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I was viewing nairaland as a guest but once I read ur comment, it became a mortal sin not to login in and comment....bro u did well, to avoid us debating ur matter here and people saying u allowed her in to knack her and she refused....boom!!! Self defense...��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Gibz02: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
If your Spiritual eyes are open you will not be suprised.
There are Legions of Extraterrestrial forces in full operation in these guys and the show as a whole.
Fact bro!

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by AfroKnight: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Drip is eternal

Make dem no stain my cloth abeg.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nerro042: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
Lemme still ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother? How come they always come up with it to distract Nigerians ?

You'll probably keep asking the same question for the next 20 bbn's not shading you or anything but that's just the way life is now. It's simply makes a lot of money for a lot of different people involved nothing else m...
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2021
This show needs to be banned.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are Legions of Extraterrestrial forces in full operation in these guys and the show a9s a whole.
Yea! Go see a psychiatrist ASAP your own sanity is also inadequate with the kinda rubbish you come out with.

Spiritual eyes that never sees progress only doom.

Bite my ass!

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by resourcedude: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Another country are busy inventing sophisticated technologies, our Nigerian youth are busy fighting on television.
Abeg, what is the essence of this reunion?

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Anyone who invests his time in watching this horse poop show is an ignorant fool.

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by McOluOmo: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Next time ...be a real niggar....advise her make she use that time she dey waste on bbnaija reunion take watch cartoons instead.....watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, Zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will give sense and take her far in life than bbnaija reunion dogshit
u forgot to mention Confu panda, Skuubidoooo and shreeeek grin
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Judolisco(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Dem dey act for una... Gullible youths

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2021
resourcedude:
Another country are busy inventing sophisticated technologies, our Nigerian youth are busy fighting on television.
Abeg, what is the essence of this reunion?
Yep! Just to distract the nigerian so called youths from the real problem.

Clearly the so called youths are not ready for change and development.

The inventors of BB, ENDEMOL production from Amsterdam has since dumped the show many years ago. But the stupid show is still going on in zoogeria.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by nwajesus12(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
it is the highest youth empowerment show in Nigeria, made many millionaires, that's the essence. You can't cope with its inherent drama, then, tune into NTA 2 angry

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Azurevermillion: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Next time ...be a real niggar....advise her make she use that time she dey waste on bbnaija reunion take watch cartoons instead.....watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, Zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will give sense and take her far in life than bbnaija reunion dogshit
O boy!! Am shocked!!
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by bewla(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:

What is the Big here senseless meaningless

Evil cult
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by umarshehu58(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2021
But why be say na only girls dey fight for this useless show
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by ZooOga: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:

TV show for the brainless underclass. There's a giant supply of viewers. grin

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by MoIbrahim: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:

Allow us abeg. It doesn't distract anything

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by clothingonline(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
God can bless anyone

Men clothing payment on delivery all sizes available
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by seyz91(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2021
No essence or whatsover and as you already said
A Big Distraction it is for jobless nigerian youths
Nbotee:
Lemme still no ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother? How come they always come up with it to distract Nigerians ?
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are Legions of Extraterrestrial forces in full operation in these guys and the show as a whole.

Dis Mr Righteousness2 ehn..
You always know to Spin conspiracy theories..
I hail you oo.. sad cheesy

But really, Der is nothing like Extraterrestrial forces der!!
It's pretty normal for Humans to fight, gossip, drink Alcohol n have Sexx..
These things are simply Human nature in display!
just dat some Pple just try to Control diz desires/weaknesses!!..
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Anyone who invests his time in watching this horse poop show is an ignorant fool.

Lolsss..
You are Wrong!!

While You may Hate d Show or see it as Waste of time, It does not make it Useless!!

D Show still has its good sides..
There are Educational and Sports Tasks done most times..e.g Arena Games that takes place n also Paper presentations..
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by StagethemTVee: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2021
on point
Mustiboy:
These things are staged. I wonder why anyone even takes them seriously.

Each housemate must have been given a character model to follow, more like following a script. One person can be instructed to be coolheaded, another hot-blooded, and so on. It's what keeps the show interesting.

Imagine everyone in the house pretending to be polite so as to win the love and votes of fans across Nigeria; it would make the show boring.

In essence, these things are made up to spice up the useless show.

I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.