Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack (28459 Views)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Indian Navy Rescue Ship From Somali Pirates (photos) / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Well, i have Muslim friends who are well-behaved and peaceful. Some of them are even more of good manners than some of us. I know what am saying.
Like what one Yoruba Muslim said here in defense of his religion first before his ethnic group

"A Muslim would only be asked on what he did for allah after he dies",

He essentially won't be asked of his friends, family, tribe but his allegiance to Allah.

Allah itself never prescribed a direct path to paradise, because it has no paradise, however jihad is the closest glimpse to a paradise for Muslims who are to be issued virgins

Every Muslim thus owe Allah a favor in subjugating the world to him from un believers

This is why some are in the jihad battle field, some are supporting with money, some are supporting with twisting lies to sheild Islam.

Your Muslim friends are yet nice to you because they don't yet understand their purpose to Allah as stated in quran

The day they do is the day associating with you becomes Haram, or hurting you becomes their goal should a decision of Islam vs you come up
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by musb92yahooco: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2021
U r very stupid is nnamdi kanu a Muslim
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Ashirioluwa: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2021
The local people in that area will be looking at immigrants like shit now

2 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by ghettochild(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2021
[b][/b]The man, who has lived in Wuerzburg since 2015, was overpowered after police shot him in the thigh, said Bavaria's interior minister Joachim Herrmann.
Trust American police, na kill dem go shoot am die.
This begs the questions..why do american police not disarm offenders by shooting em on the thighs?
Instead of raining deadly shots at offenders

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by almarthins(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

'Allah Akbar' spontaneously shouted in public is the riskiest word to hear, it can be loosely translated to mean "run for your life".

My nephew was hospitalized for 8months for a broken femur.
Baba jumped out of a moving BRT bus because the person behind him was on a phonecall and then said 'Allah Akbar'.

grin grin lol
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Tonitoniton(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Islam is all about terrorism and nothing more.

The worst thing to happen to man kind is Islam and may God punish the founders, let all muslims say Amen.

And all those Christians welcoming them will learn the hard way just like the western Nigerians Christian's that see muslims as their brother will learn too.

Give them the Angola treatment oo

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Raphael81(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Seagermikk:
Visit the link in my signature if you bet on football matches

This unfortunate scammer
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Starzo: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Seagermikk:
Visit the link in my signature if you bet on football matches
na that your scam go kill you

500 euros!... you wicked o...you wan collect people life savings and put them into depression.

Repent before you die

I don warn you o
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Killings everywhere
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by pickatyouu: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Qudsi:

What is the Nairaland moniker of the foolish Muslim attacking Jesus so we can confront him and expose the silliness of his Pedophile MuhamMad.

He made a post yesterday
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by hakym619(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Hakim, it's better you keep quiet and be considered a fool than open your mouth and remove every doubt

I see it's now an inferiority dick measuring contest with the biggest religion in the world

Are you aware that the Bible which Mohamed imposed on you as the way of the prophets sights so many examples where king David whom you called prophet danced, rolled on the floor, jumped up as part of worship to God?

Stop being an hypocrite.
Our way of worship does not involve rigorous physical involvement nor head slamming. No sane individual will slam his head on the ground , exceptions are those with poor neck control.

Your mode of worship includes NXT , TLC.
Ask your pastor Odumeje grin cheesy

Moreover, your brethren in south Africa and Zimbabwe incorporates the use of toxic substances like insecticide during service.

Shioor !!!

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by AfonjaConehead: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Baawaa:

Let us read before we comment ,it is very important

2 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Olaolex: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2021
priceaction:
I was like waiting to see the unfortunate guy and the brutal pics of whom he killed. I was disappointed because I thought it was naija. It has become norm these days especially in nairaland to just post uncensored pics of the dead even the fatal ones. That's what makes news sell faster like that useless blog.
In Nigeria, the dead bodies pictures would have littered the Internet. You will see people asking for "where is the pics of the dead?" Here in abroad, you will never for once see any disturbing pics online. Even if you see one, it will be blurred.
And you are not even allowed to take pics personally in some instances. Blood and gory pics have become norm in our daily lives. Useless continent, unfortunate country. Blood sucking citizens. That's why progress is very far from the continent.
Please be calm down nah. It is not up to this level.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
hakym619:

Stop being an hypocrite.
Our way of worship does not involve rigorous physical involvement nor head slamming. No sane individual will slam his head on the ground , exceptions are those with poor neck control.

Your mode of worship includes NXT , TLC.
Ask your pastor Odumeje grin cheesy

Moreover, your brethren in south Africa and Zimbabwe incorporates the use of toxic substances like insecticide during service.

Shioor !!!
I can see you have mental paralysis

You talked of mode of worship i listed how it conforms with David whom you revered as a prophet

I would stop here because the superior one has to bring the discussion to a close if it's no more intelligent

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by hakym619(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Mikecold:
I can see you have mental paralysis

You talked of mode of worship i listed how it conforms with David whom you revered as a prophet

I would stop here because the superior one has to bring the discussion to a close if it's no more intelligent

As your moniker (mikecold) implies , your brain is frosted.

Islam prevails cheesy
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2021
hakym619:

As your moniker (mikecold) implies , your brain is frosted.

Islam prevails cheesy
cool

Never knew Muslims are this desperate for a victory straw

Joke on you Islam is already defeated?

It is Islam that is struggling with budhism to be second best

It is Islam that its prophet died from ota pia pia by a Jewish WOMAN, a death disgraceful without aim and purpose

I am mikecold, I spit ice on Mohamed shallow grave
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by WayoProphet: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
My brother nothing is impossible in this we Africa. Them dey run am for yankee and Europe sef. You still dey learn work. Wetin be passport. I have Mauritius Passport, never lived in Mauritius. Na levels. Men dey weh dey arrange am. Once again, nothing is impossible if you have cash grin

ProjectJosh:

LOL.. Na d same Cotonou wey we don live, hustle u dey talk about abi na new one?

Foreigner never fit get moto plate number for Bene na Passport you wan get. I know say u dey catch cruise, no wahala.. It's allowed.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Kubernetes: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Buliwyf:

But why are the followers of one certain religion prone to carrying out those kinds of attacks? That should tell you something is fundamentally wrong with the religion. Why does the religion, when practiced to the letter, abhor progress? Why is it that it forbids independence of thought?

If you are honest, you know the answer

If you look at the creed and religious doctrine of such a religion, it never preaches you to kill anyone unjustly, except for defense such that the attackers comes and wanna kill you. Infact, such heavenly book goes further to say if you kill a soul, its as if u have killed the entire mankind.
as such, do not blame the religion but blame the followers who go contrary to its teachings.
Hope this helps.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Kubernetes: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Mikecold:
how long would you Muslims keep playing catch up Taqiya

Why not fix your religion and or simply admit that it is an unfixable terror vehicle

You keep running to clean the blood stains why not go after the murderous religion that is consistent with the blood shed

The religious creed and its bad followers are at extreme.
The religious creed and its good followers are one.
Do not blame the religion but blame the bad followers of the religion. A good follower of the religion never indulge in such inequities.
Thanks bro.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by jonnypie(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

'Allah Akbar' spontaneously shouted in public is the riskiest word to hear, it can be loosely translated to mean "run for your life".

Baba jumped out of a moving BRT bus because the person behind him was on a phonecall and then said 'Allah Akbar'.

Your last paragraph crack me up grin grin grin but I learnt something...
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by discusant: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Mikecold:
so what does that make all moslems since you accepted them to be Terrorists accomplices?

Wise. This your relevant question big pass others o.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dis guy grin grin

Man will be faster than Usain Bolt
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by kelly72: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2021
A peaceful country will want to help the less privileged.
Then they will allow some malnourished, faint-looking foreign Muslims to come in and have a good life.
Then boom! they go about stabbing innocent citizens. You wonder why they didn't stay back in their desert and swim in blood which is their normal.
This thing is in the blood. They can't live without seeing ruins and dead bodies everywhere. Just check all the countries where they hold sway.
Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by fozapi(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

What do you have to say

Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
MalcoImX
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Ehisod(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Guy no kill me with laff. Seriously, these guys dey cast Europe small, small. One of the reasons why they no longer take in immigrants from Africa and the middle east easily.

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Abascoh: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Revere27:
They should do their investigation and find out the real cause of his action. Maybe Psychiatric state or religion.

But I guess some Nairalanders already know the cause of it grin grin
He shouted Allah Akbar before executing his terrorist act, what investigation are you looking for again.

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by hakym619(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mikecold:
cool

Never knew Muslims are this desperate for a victory straw

Joke on you Islam is already defeated?

It is Islam that is struggling with budhism to be second best

It is Islam that its prophet died from ota pia pia by a Jewish WOMAN, a death disgraceful without aim and purpose

I am mikecold, I spit ice on Mohamed shallow grave

Read from authentic source
Lol.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by hakym619(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abascoh:

He shouted Allah Akbar before executing his terrorist act, what investigation are you looking for again.

Anyone could do such to hide under the guise of Islam
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by zolajpower: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:

Invictus is an international scammer, he did his fraud and claimed it with his chest. This one claims to run a farm and asked for investment to expand agriculture in Nigeria and bring food security to the country. We thought we were being patriotic by investing in our youth and future. He thinks he can run away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea. Know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

Nothing will make me invest in a Nigerian going forward.
Aww! embarassed cry shocked Pele sorry!! Bawo ni o se ma gbe owo fun eni ti o Joo INVITUS ? IF i see this guy before I commit my money to that investment I go run .... Because he looks like INVITUS to me
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Wherever they enter,it is trouble and confusion. It is either they are fighting for their god or they are killing for their god.

THEY ARE VERY USELESS PEOPLE

Cc: Simplyleo
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Segzy19: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
All these oyinbos sef mumu and slow.

The attacker wasn't carrying a gun yet he killed 4 persons and injured many others...

I guess they were waiting for police to come and bail them out. No one of them or even a group of them could face the man with different things... Carry stone, metal bar, chair, wood plan or any thing to use knack the guy. They were hiding and running up and down till the police came...

Na wa o...

2 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
ISLAMIC TERRORISTS! VERY USELESS PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US: Hurricane Winds Tips Over Trucks, Spawn Tornadoes In Multiple States( Pics) / Two Killed In Tyre Explosion In Ghana - Very Graphic Pictures / Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.