Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack (28524 Views)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Indian Navy Rescue Ship From Somali Pirates (photos) / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Lazenby007(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
I fear who no fear islam
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Jihadi: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
jaeyking:
Any man who kills in the name of religion is not a friend or servant of God.

God teaches us to love everyone
Even the LGBTQ,

Judgement is for God alone

Muslims been doing this for long
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Emilokoiyawon: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is a Muslim terrorist BUT don't forget the Christian terrorist from Canada.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Gfskw: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Really
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by jaeyking(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
farmboyy:
My God will be very happy with me killing homosexual and don't think I am a Muslim. I am CHRISTIAN who believed in predestination and a very conservative Baptist. Homosexualsare cockroaches

[1quote author=jaeyking post=103094981]Any man who kills in the name of religion is not a friend or servant of God.

God teaches us to love everyone
Even the LGBTQ,

Judgement is for God alone

Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
So I think you are misunderstanding.
And don't be an extremists
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by jaeyking(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
parkervero:

Can you provide reference to this both quran and hadith?

Oga I am not giving any references in any Hadith or Holy Quran
Common sense should tell you
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by jaeyking(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Qudsi:

See them Taqiyya lying moderate Headslamming Muslim don rush FTC to try and deceive ignorant people as regards the killer. The Allahu Akbar killer is every inches like MuhamMad and his Sunni and Shia followers like Imam Ali for the Shia Muslim sect that used to burn and kill Atheists, Christians, all disbelievers as against Muhammad who usually killed them.

Funny enough I'm a Christian.
So what's your point cool cool cool

Ali loved to burn them instead.

Any Jihadi Muslim is a true Muslim while the pretending moderate ones are not. MuhamMad killed so do these ones.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by mutter(f): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
The man had mental issues....
His motives are not yet clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDR7uNYHJTQ
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by parkervero(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
jaeyking:

Oga I am not giving any references in any Hadith or Holy Quran
Common sense should tell you
Your common sense is devoid of sense
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by FarahAideed: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
They were warned about taking in those animals
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by fredoooooo: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kubernetes:

Exactly.
when a killer causes mayhem and shouts the name of God,It tells you that he wants the people to believe that its the God that asked him to kill people. Unfortunately the people fall into the trap and starts blaming the followers of that religion.
Ar you OK sir ? who do you want us to blame . The people shouting Jesus I guess ? angry undecided
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by farmboyy: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
And you think God was wrong when he asked the Israelites to kill all the amalakites? If loving homosexuality is contemplatedby God Sodom and gomarah should have been here today. Kill the cockroaches.

[1quote author=jaeyking post=103120564]

Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
So I think you are misunderstanding.
And don't be an extremists[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Suspends Kate Osamor, For Calling Israel’s Actions ‘Genocide’ / Cyclone Hits Mozambique And Zimbabwe, 100 People Dead, 200 Missing / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.