Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,795 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola (39477 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by JuanDeDios: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ayemileto:

Colonel Oyinlola was governor of Lagos from December 1993 – August 1996. The Olympic Games in Atlanta ended on August 4th, 1996.

This was on the very top of the article, and from the article, he made the announcement on August 10.

A check on Wikipedia shows he left (or was removed from) office on August 22.

That means he left office 11 or 12 days after making the promise (depending on the time on August 10 he made the promise and the time he left office on August 22)

So, for people asking why he didn't fulfill the promise, I think it might be due to time.

He might not be expecting to leave office at the time he did, so probably didn't haste the fulfillment of the promise.
Fair point. But he said the title documents for the lands were ready by the time he made the announcement. I daresay say he could have signed an executive order in a whole 11 days to hand over the papers. After all, it was a military regime whose talk ought to be "with immediate effect!" Just saying - I don't know what really happened.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by pricklewane: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
I tot the kudo should go to Tinubu because if it is failure from the governor na Tinubu una go blame.

Ceenachi:
Did you fulfil your land promise, Sir?
You failed her, like others like you do, Simple.
Kudos to the present Lagos state administration led by Sanwo-Olu. And congratulations to the recipient.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Handsum64: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
See mumu, why not just keep quiet?
Shameless pig, no wonder he is in PDP; the sacred abode of looters
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by greggng: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wickedtruths:
Chioma Ajunwa is from Imo state but Lagos State Government gave her a house. What has Imo state done for her?
What has Igboland done for her?
Yet you see Igbos insulting Yorubas every day.

God bless Sanwo-Olu,
God bless Lagos State
God bless Yorubaland.

The true picture of things is that both igbo and Yoruba insult themselves even though behind close door the enjoy fucking and marrying themselves. One day the devil thst sowed seed of discord will release you two

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by petitejolie(f): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Did u give her the land? U should b ashamed of yourself.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
OGA GOAN SIT DOWN DONT BE AN ENEMY OF GOOD THING, BECAUSE YOU SAW GOV BABAJIDE FULFILLING THE PROMISE YOU MADE LONG AGO AND CAN NOT KEEP AND E COME DE PEPPER YOU, OK WHERE IS THE LAND.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Charly68: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oyinlola ! Mr no bitumen ...very terrible leader.. all he knows is to play golf and drink expensive wine.. nothing more..
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Gfskw: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
But Nigerians built Lagos abi?
Wickedtruths:
Chioma Ajunwa is from Imo state but Lagos State Government gave her a house. What has Imo state done for her?

God bless Sanwo-Olu,
God bless Lagos State
God bless Yorubaland.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by okonyia(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
So did you fulfill it,
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
This man na old school 419er his word means nothing
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Bluntemperor: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
fake promises, you are talking now because another governor fulfilled your promises.

What is he even saying?
What legacy did he handed over, nothing to remember for!
Matters closed.!
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by abatically(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wickedtruths:

God bless Sanwo-Olu,
God bless Lagos State
God bless Yorubaland.

Chioma Ajunwa is a Nigerian.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Toni19: 2:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Who is asking this question? because that governor's audio promise to those people deserve invitations of heavenly thunder to strike him. Naija leaders are pzzy

Pavore9:
“I hosted the Nigerian contingent to the 1996 Olympic games at the National Stadium, Lagos on Saturday August 10, 1996. At the event, I announced the donation, by the Lagos State Government, of one plot of land in Lekki to each of Chioma Ajunwa, Falilat Ogunkoya, Mary Onyali, Duncan Dokiwari, Fatima Yusuf, Charity Opara and 18 members of the Under-23 soccer team",......Did Chioma Ajunwa and others get their Lekki plot of land?
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by barcaboi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Nigerian leaders are so shameless, always shifting the goal post so as to avoid fufiling their promises. I remember this man during his days as Lagos State governor, always burning traders goods on Yaba rail way, made lives miserable for them, yet he couldn't honour a promise he made to someone that made the nation proud.

The purging has started already, the old shall pass away and a new Nigeria is already here.

This I have seen.
He is stupid for his statement but selling on railway should be discouraged and we both know even with many warnings till date they still do it and has led to accidents recently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barclays Premier League Live Scores-http://ng.supersport.mobi/default.aspx / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.