Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu, Behold The Buhari We Know By Uche Aguoru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu, Behold The Buhari We Know By Uche Aguoru (422 Views)

South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / The Buhari We Know Vs The Buhari From Sudan. Picture / Buhari: 'We Will Destroy Boko Haram, You Can’t Shout Allahu Akbar & Be Killing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu, Behold The Buhari We Know By Uche Aguoru by chuksahamefule: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2021
At last, the world's most powerful president has done us a favour by speaking to Nigerians directly.

Oh.. what a relief….. I will be in church tomorrow for Thanksgiving, I heard directly from my president and not the presidency.

You know what? contrary to what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu told us, this is Buhari and not Jibril El-Sudaini, very typical, he didn’t hide his biases, he is still buried in his conservative position and left no one in doubt about his clannish posture and reservations for the Igbos.

That’s Buhari very straight-talking, undiplomatic, unpresidential, blaming everyone and everything except self.

The governors are the problem, the LGA chairmen are the issues, the judiciary won’t let me act, the constitution is my problem.
" but at the same time he stands against restructuring and constitution amendment. that's my Bubu, highly antiquated and living behind the times.

He clings tenaciously to his belief that the welfare of cows must come first before the security of Nigerians.

He made excuses for the fulani's and the criminality of the marauding fulani herders and also explained why we should accommodate them even from across the border and create grazing routes at the expense of our lives.

"IPOB is a dot in a circle" typical Buhari, highly incoherent and unable to differentiate a group from a people but obdurate in matters concerning the Igbos, he hasn't forgiven and remains fixated.

Oga Bubu, biko, ejoor, emabinu, Don- Allah, no be every Igbo Man be IPOB.

"They must be dealt with in the language they understand" using the north western bandits as an example, I can understand oga presido, we needed the damage control so as to prove twitter wrong.

Never mind, we know what you said and who you are referring to.

My radio biafra director this remains the Bubu that we know since 2015 still shackled in his 5% mentality now improved to "A dot in a Circle".

Ohamadike raise another propaganda this one don caste.

Though We Have Lost The Meaning, But All The Same Happy Democracy Day Nigerians

Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Behold The Buhari We Know By Uche Aguoru by hybrid11(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Behold The Buhari We Know By Uche Aguoru by Cunnilingus(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Behold The Buhari We Know By Uche Aguoru by iKingsley(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Behold The Buhari We Know By Uche Aguoru by adadike(f): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu, Behold The Buhari We Know By Uche Aguoru by gawu1: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Typical wailing wailer wailing without spices from domicile dot in a circle nation.

(1) (Reply)

Threading: Ozubulu Massacre IG Blame ESN / MNK Was Not Arrested In The UK But The UK Played A Part In His Arrest / Was Nnamdi Kanu Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.