Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital (19971 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by dsocioemmy(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2021
The man dey expect one, but two drop grin
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by gift2xl: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2021
When your not ready for kid's, go for family planning or use protection.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Patosky4U: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Truly things are hard this days. I really wish to set up an NGO to help the needy this period, many people are outside there without a hope of feeding talk more of health care. May God protect us all
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Mckeni007: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2021
In Nigeria, it's very easy to make it, just stage an emotional event and you are sure of sympathisers

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by masakk(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2021
this is wicked
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by tillaman(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by eastOFwest(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2021
lalasticlala:
Okada rider abandons wife at Epe hospital after giving birth to twins

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/okada-rider-abandons-wife-at-epe-hospital-after-giving-birth-to-twins/

Useless man. And I'm sure such men can fvck for Nigeria. Na so dem fo dey nack kpekus like machine...
Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa....non stop, without condom, till daybreak. Dey lift madam leg upandan.

You better come and face your responsibility

7 Likes

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2021
Lol how can you marry a kehinde (a twin) nd not expect to have a twin. Twins have high probability of giving birth to twins.

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by AmazingELixir: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2021
NextLevel
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by stamapro(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2021
That's serious, to abscond no be the immediate solution. Na cowardly behavior be that. So if well spirited individuals come settle the bill, you go come back to your wife ABI. No be to marry woman put for house, have sex with am be man ooih, na responsibility be man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by ednut1(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2021
At what point do people start taking responsibility

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Vireani79: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/okada-rider-abandons-wife-at-epe-hospital-after-giving-birth-to-twins/

Yet if u check
This idiot and her husband will support tinubu till dey offer her twins as burnt offerings to APC

Ur husband follow shout change
How far the change now

I still remember that evening these lots all over Lagos were dancing as elections results were being collated
Today they are in poverty
The people they laughed at are doing better

Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by AmazingELixir: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2021
NextLevel

cheesy

...A proper check will indicate this is one those disturbing public peace wayback in 2015 even 2019 with Sai baba chants.

Meanwhile

I wasn’t ready for the second child before but God knows best,” she said." grin grin grin ;

Baba Goddy dey suffer from all sorts of accusations for Nigerians hands

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
This is what happens, when a poor person, marries another poor person........ grin

My back is ready....... wink

2 Likes

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Kehinde told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Epe that her husband absconded after delivery on March 21, without paying the bills to facilitate her discharge from the hospital.

“My husband is a commercial motorcycle rider.

“He absconded since I gave birth to the twins on March 21.

He absconded on March 21 and you people are just bringing the story to us.

Interesting...

If that man is fast enough them I am very sure that he has already crossed the border into rural Niger Republic and changed his name to Ahmadou.

In fact, he has already started working for a millet farmer in that country.

Good luck finding him.

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by sammyscholar(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
As parents, may God not allow us to be put to shame.

If you're a father or mother, double your hustle and seek God's blessings.

Ire o!
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by subcbouy: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Local man didn't know his wife will birth twins and will not start saving for the birth- local man
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Realtalk20: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

How much did he run with?

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by thorpido(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Foolish man.Which one come be to run away?
Speak with the Social Health workers in the hospital and try to work something out.
Drop what you have and go out and hustle for more.
Why run?
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

it's very hard to feel sympathy for the irresponsible woman or her irresponsible husband and she deserves to be where she is right now. But i do pity the innocent twins who never asked for this. I believe 9 months is enough time to prepare for the coming of a baby financially. People be acting like a waste of school fees.

A broke okada rider who cannot feed an extra mouth has no business getting an erection, having unprotected sex and ejaculating in a woman. and the foolish woman also has no business opening her legs for the broke man without no form of birth control which is cheap to get in the pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2021
AmazingELixir:
NextLevel

cheesy

...A proper check will indicate this is one those disturbing public peace wayback in 2015 even 2019 with Sai baba chants.

Meanwhile

I wasn’t ready for the second child before but God knows best,” she said." grin grin grin ;

Baba Goddy dey suffer from all sorts of accusations for Nigerians hands
it's 8s the lack of accountability in that statement that is annoying.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by chenkov(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Our people lack wisdom. It's not even a problem of getting married. You can married and decide not to have children yet.
You can do family planning and save yourself unnecessary high blood pressure.

DenreleDave:
U never ready, u go marry...

That's why I wunt marry until I know I can sustain my life in the long run so dt I wunt absconding when I hear say my wife born 4 At a time grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by sheanzy(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2021
jerrybakermillz:
A whole twins na em u run leave,dis man no get sense at all

Double blessing for that matter
will you give him the money to train them

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Focusmind: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2021
So this format never still cast for Naija? Next year, she will spread leg again and get belle and she go tell us say "God knows the best".

I don't know why high birth rate is common among the extremely poor and struggling families.

If you are struggling, please, focus on raising a lean family and not malnourished football team. I have no sympathy to give. Pay your bills madam.

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by West2019(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Oh my God, well the husband don't have family members or relative,or the wife in question as well .
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2021
jerrybakermillz:
A whole twins na em u run leave,dis man no get sense at all

Double blessing for that matter

The "Double Blessings" have mouths and stomachs, and they won't eat sand or go without food... A man who can barely feed himself ought to have known better than getting a woman pregnant.

Nigerians and Nigeria need to re-visit this issue of family planning as a matter of national emergency or urgency, especially in the face of this rapid economic decline of this poorly led nation.

A charitable person or group will more than likely bail her out of that tough spot, but what happens after??! What fate will those innocent kids face??!

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Funny enough there are many that have the the means and are well to do looking for just one child. But no way. Rather the babies will prefer going where they are not wanted.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Mckeni007:
In Nigeria, it's very easy to make it, just stage an emotional event and you are sure of sympathisers

Sympathy in this case requires money (lots of it), and the worsening state of this nation means financial sympathizers are getting really few and far between...

Anyone bowing to the pressure of marrying and birthing kids without proper consideration of financial or economic implications will suffer grievously in the years to come! This is not pessimism, cynicism or negativity... This is the harsh cold reality!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMSA Opposes The Brain Drain Bill (Official Statement) / Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method / Ekiti Leads In Open Defecation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.