Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

"I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince (1910 Views)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:14am On Jun 27, 2021
The Big Brother Naija lockdown reunion show episode seven was focused on Dorathy, Prince, Tolanibaj and Lilo.

Some hidden secrets which the managements of the reality TV show kept away from it viewers keep pouring out from the ex-housemates.

Dorathy Bachor explained why she blocked Prince from all of her social media accounts, as well as how he was intimate with Tolanibaj and kissed by Lilo.

Wathoni also voiced her opinion on the incident.

The following are some of the statements made by these housemates:

Prince

"We had a conversation, dora ended the call. Less than 10 minutes after the call, Dorathy blocked me on social media. I tried to call her, no way, she blocked me on all social media platforms. She unblocked me on WhatsApp. I was trying to apologise to her, I was at fault."

Dorathy

“I felt Prince was manipulative and insincere. Prince was my best friend after the show, I asked him about Tbaj, he said there was no friendship between them. Everything was cool till after my birthday, I got so much trolling from Tolanibaj and her fans. I was called a husband snatcher, my mum even saw those posts. Prince told me Tolanibaj keeps...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by MightySparrow: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Have sex with her too, it becames a draw
Re: "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by Ever8090: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Rubbish news...
Re: "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2021
na wa ooo,sex is nothing to people anymore, they give it out freely without any form of commitment and sees nothing wrong in it.hmmmmm.LIVINGICON I'm here again, what do you have to say
Re: "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by PlayMaker14: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Rozcol:
na wa ooo,sex is nothing to people anymore, they give it out freely without any form of commitment and sees nothing wrong in it.hmmmmm.LIVINGICON I'm here again, what do you have to say
Do you give yours base on financial commitment?

4 Likes

Re: "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Do you give yours base on financial commitment?
Jassonjidenna mind yourself ooo
Re: "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by Oluromantic: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2021
I so much detest to hear that word 'block'. I dislike people who block. I see them as emotionally imbalanced people. If they have their ways in real life, they'll vengefully react towards you and it's girls in their early 20s who do such. I'd rather delete or just stop chatting with you than block. Even the mumu prince should look beyond big breast feature and know dorathy is not the right for him attitudinally. Somebody who has excess reaction of anger and will not allow you explain yourself.

Since prince has been able to express himself on air that he admits his fault and tried to apologise but she didn't allow him for vengeance sake, then he's vindicated. He should relax and find another woman. Let's see how far unforgiving attitude will get her in her next relationship. Breast will only get her lots of attention but not a lasting relationship.
Re: "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by PlayMaker14: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Rozcol:
Jassonjidenna mind yourself ooo
I guess Zzor is too scared to answer that.
Re: "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince by Rickmann: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Okoyeaniche:
The Big Brother Naija lockdown reunion show episode seven was focused on Dorathy, Prince, Tolanibaj and Lilo.

Some hidden secrets which the managements of the reality TV show kept away from it viewers keep pouring out from the ex-housemates.

Dorathy Bachor explained why she blocked Prince from all of her social media accounts, as well as how he was intimate with Tolanibaj and kissed by Lilo.

Wathoni also voiced her opinion on the incident.

The following are some of the statements made by these housemates:

Prince

"We had a conversation, dora ended the call. Less than 10 minutes after the call, Dorathy blocked me on social media. I tried to call her, no way, she blocked me on all social media platforms. She unblocked me on WhatsApp. I was trying to apologise to her, I was at fault."

Dorathy

“I felt Prince was manipulative and insincere. Prince was my best friend after the show, I asked him about Tbaj, he said there was no friendship between them. Everything was cool till after my birthday, I got so much trolling from Tolanibaj and her fans. I was called a husband snatcher, my mum even saw those posts. Prince told me Tolanibaj keeps...READ MORE

Useless children..

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo / “Burna Boy Will Have To Relocate When I Start D’banj’s Story” – Shatta Wale Says / ‘I Was Born, Raised In Celestial Church Of Christ,’ Funke Akindele Reveals, Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.