Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo (11943 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Beirut Explosion: How Ammonium Nitrate Caused Deadly Blast In Lebanon / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by TheGreatOne90: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fulani don enter congo dr

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Image123(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Two people just died in a bomb blast.All you can do is to make fun of them.Must you be this foolish? angry

You should learn to read and react in public.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by kingxsamz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
ecolime:

Mumu

Keep shredding tears abeg.
Bomb wey dey blow for so called "house of God". Clowns.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by kingxsamz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Judolisco:
that's their belief and it's not hurting anybody.. It's a million times better than killing innocent people

Nobody pointed a gun at your head bro.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Image123(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Keep shredding tears abeg.
Bomb wey dey blow for so called "house of God". Clowns.

Did God tell you in the dream that bomb would not blow in churches, because i read and reread my Bible, it's not there. What we do see is that the fool has defined God, God didn't fit into his foolish definition, therefore to in his folly, there is no God. This is Samuel's story and song. But God will hear mummy's cry. She must persist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Muhammedians doing what they know how to do best.

Violence in nature, dull in brain, uselessss set of beings. All these, just for the hope of fucking virgin in heaven. I wonder what type of heaven is this.

Cursed be upon them

Hislam is a religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by JooEeL(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
ohosi4real:
All this islamic people please allow the world have peace

They will never... from what I can see.

Christians and other religions seem to be too docile and forgiving and it is becoming a very very serious trouble.

Other religions have to become very mad and wildly violent to checkmate the excesses of these fools. It's becoming very unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by JooEeL(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
What's the problem with these almajiris? Why do they keep killing our people? It's a pity good thing our Lord Jesus Christ told us to never kill. Otherwise, I reckon we would've been returning it back to them hot hot.
Stupid barbarians who want to emulate their pedo rapist killer. Pls stop killing our people

Stay there and be waiting for Jesus' order until they ethnically cleanse you from your ancestral lands.

If Israel was waiting for your own version of Jesus, maybe Palestine would have run them over today. Maybe Israel would not have been has technologically advanced as it is today.

Black man, black man. Cowards. Always hiding behind Jesus and Christianity.

I am sorry for all of you and the future generations of your kinds because you people don't know what the world has in store for you. All what you people know is eat, sleep and f**k. You never think in terms of generations, that's why you all are at the mercy of Fulani herdsmen taking your ancestral lands away from you right before your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by JooEeL(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Judolisco:
that's their belief and it's not hurting anybody.. It's a million times better than killing innocent people

I beg to differ. This kind of warped thinking and docility is also responsible for placing the very existence of their future generations to servitude.

They don't kill but then they breed cowards who will soon become slaves like the Hausas currently are on their ground... with some already as destitute as eating grass.

It's just as bad, let's call a spade by it's name.

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Origin(f): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
UN in Uganda?

Hmmmm......

Doesn't Uganda have an army or police force?

Who is funding terrorists and why

The end may justify the means. But the end can never be HEAVEN that will make anyone kill another.

Meaning people kill more for Money than to make heaven.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Boudiccao: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
JooEeL:

Stay there and be waiting for Jesus' order until they ethnically cleanse you from your ancestral lands.

If Israel was waiting for your own version of Jesus, maybe Palestine would have run them over today. Maybe Israel would not have been has technologically advanced as it is today.

I am sorry for all of you and the future generations of your kinds because you people don't know what the world has in store for you. All what you people know is eat, sleep and f**k. You never think in terms of generations, that's why you all are at the mercy of Fulani herdsmen taking your ancestral lands away from you right before your eyes.

Not every black man is this way. The Igbos of the SE very much understand Te the situation and chose self defense yet the govt in collaboration with the stupid self serving governors of the East is doing everything possible to disarm and weaken the East in preparation for the impending jihad.
I don't think anyone whether black or white will sit and watch people kill them.

People are fighting against a lot of odds in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Commentor: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
mansakhalifa:
The very minute I read:

1. Bomb blast

2. Catholic Church

3. In Eastern DR Congo

My brain immediately told me that it had to be the ADF that was behind such an attack. Those jihadist-wannabes are easily the only recognisable Islamist militant group operating within DRC's borders.

The very weird thing is that the founder of the group behind this particular church attack has his roots in Christianity. He was born a Christian and was even a Christian preacher before he met some Asian Muslims(based in Uganda) who encouraged him to pick up Islam after which he went to Saudi Arabia.

His name is Jamil Mukulu(birth name: David Steven)

The minute he(Mukulu) returned from Saudi Arabia, he began to fight everyone in sight(including the Ugandan government) saying that he wanted to "turn Uganda into an Islamic State".

It was when Uganda became too hot for him that he fled into Eastern Congo with his group and started this nonsense that we are currently looking at.

He's now in ICC custody(he was arrested in Tanzania) but his group has simply refused to surrender. Why should they? They've got a lawless and vast region like Eastern Kivu to play around in. This is a region that is already home to hundreds of other militia groups.

Their current leader is a guy called Musa Baluku. Baluku was Mukulu's 2ic before the latter was captured in TZ.

Just like Nnamdi Kanu.

Always the failures in society.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by JooEeL(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Boudiccao:

Not every black man is this way. The Igbos of the SE very much understand Te the situation and chose self defense yet the govt in collaboration with the stupid self serving governors of the East is doing everything possible to disarm and weaken the East in preparation for the impending jihad.
I don't think anyone whether black or white will sit and watch people kill them.

People are fighting against a lot of odds in Africa.

True. The people of the East, the SE to be very specific are people I respect the most in the country for awareness of self-survival and I'm not from there.

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Imagine waiting for innocent children to gather and waste their souls! Ị spit on those islamic terrorists disturbing the peace of this beautiful world

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by southpole: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Wahala. Religion of piss people, na their hall mark be this. If you talk now, they will be given instances of 19th century violent crusaders. But ask them Christian sects bombing and killing for their god in this 21st century dey won't talk.

Something is wrong in this religion that is killing for their god
it was 11th century not 19. About 900 years ago
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Xpress24(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
kingxsamz:
Nawa.
Wait untill they find out that a bible was on the alter and the bomb didn't affect it. And then Christians will jubilate and call it a miracle, forgetting that a bomb just exploded in their "Father's house", where their father has promised to protect them. Funny lots.
u need a physician
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Islam has vowed this world would never progress or have peace

Bunch of cretins

1 Like

Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Mangekyo: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
JooEeL:

Egbon, how many have you personally killed?
F**king keyboard warrior. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually typed this from your camp somewhere in Benin Republic undecided
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Insecurity everywhere
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by donnie(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chai, these Fula terrorists don enter KONGO
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by fuck419: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Image123:

Their father promised to protect them in church? When are you going to stop being ignorant, Samuel?

Why you dey call am Samuel? He doesn't deserve a decent name.

You can call him SARS.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by mhmsadyq(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Islam has vowed this world would never progress or have peace

Bunch of cretins

I guessed rightly!

This thing was here.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by JooEeL(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Egbon, how many have you personally killed?
F**king keyboard warrior. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually typed this from your camp somewhere in Benin Republic undecided

You are right. I have not done such but I have donated to the security of my zone.

What have you done, muntula?
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Mangekyo: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
JooEeL:

You are right. I have not done such but I have donated to the security of my zone.

What have you done, muntula?

Nothing
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by JudasNaCarrot: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
kingxsamz:
Nawa.
Wait untill they find out that a bible was on the alter and the bomb didn't affect it. And then Christians will jubilate and call it a miracle, forgetting that a bomb just exploded in their "Father's house", where their father has promised to protect them. Funny lots.
Don't you think this your comment is exposing how foolish and stupid you are at the same time.

Take time and relax so that the effect of the colorado you took can wear off easily without notice, ok.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by kingxsamz(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
Don't you think this your comment is exposing how foolish and stupid you are at the same time.

Take time and relax so that the effect of the colorado you took can wear off easily without notice, ok.

Is that why you're crying on my mention?
Abeg shift. grin
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by Image123(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2021
fuck419:

Why you dey call am Samuel? He doesn't deserve a decent name.

You can call him SARS.

Lol, for the love of his mum and God. We still love him.
Re: Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo by ofiko123(m): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Wishing them quick and safe recovery...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

America's Most Terrifying Weapons- Technologies Of The Future. / Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale / Men Shouldn’t Cook – Uganda President, Yoweri Museveni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.