Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigeria Is A Gangster State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Gangster State (1808 Views)

You Are A Gangster, Fit Only For Prison, Gov. Adams Oshiomole Blasts Gov Fayose / Gov. Adams Oshiomole Blasts Gov. Fayose, Says He Is A Gangster Fit For Prison / Why Nigeria Is Underdeveloped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Gangster State by redsun(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2011
Every time i speak to someone in nigeria,it reechos d fact that nigeria is a gangster state,everybody wants something for sometime. Police wants money to make arrest,judges wants bribe to conduct trials. Lecturers wants money to pass pupils.
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On May 07, 2011
You've got to be kidding me! grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by EzeUche2(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2011
You got that right.

Now where is my money? angry

Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by redsun(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2011
The politicians thinks that political offices are honey combs for milking honey and d common man thinks it's normal
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by redsun(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2011
Nigeria is perpertually in a state of anarchy that seem normal to d peeps,a state of war that seem like peace
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by bkbabe97y(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2011
Ummm, duh, everyone knows Nigeria is run by a buncha gangstas ruling ova a buncha morons (mainly from the South East). . . . .
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by EzeUche2(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2011
Hey bk.bum! Your girl looks like Ms. Piggy. grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/_aDSsKvJu0xE/TE4_ywaquDI/AAAAAAAACr0/8-FxxaAsdmY/s320/Miss_Piggy_In_Pink_165218%5B1%5D.gif[/img]

It shows that you can truly put lipstick on a pig. grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by redsun(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2011
Does a pig really need a lipstick to be a pig?
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by bkbabe97y(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

[img]http://2.bp..com/_aDSsKvJu0xE/TE4_ywaquDI/AAAAAAAACr0/8-FxxaAsdmY/s320/Miss_Piggy_In_Pink_165218%5B1%5D.gif[/img]

Wow! My homie still dying to get my attention?! lol

How u been anyways?
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by Mynd44: 11:21pm On May 07, 2011
If Nigeria is a ganster state what would call somalia and sudan
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by redsun(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2011
Somalia is a desolute state,while nigeria is on d part of desolution,the faith of d weaklings. What is happening in nigeria as a system of gov is at any level unacceptable. It's pure gangsterism where
d vile oppresses d lamb.
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by ziccoit: 11:07am On May 08, 2011
Right from the root to the top, nothing but a bunch of useless goats bleating at every opportunity at sight of food.
And the masses see and read this as normal. What a country.
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by redsun(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2011
Police demands for transport money from complainants to go and make arrest in nigeria,for real. Peeps take laws into their hands in naija if they ve d money to buy d politicians,police,judges and magistrates,it is d highest bidder that counts in naija
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by spyder880(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2011
redsun:

Police demands for transport money from complainants to go and make arrest in nigeria,for real. Peeps take laws into their hands in naija if they ve d money to buy d politicians,police,judges and magistrates,it is d highest bidder that counts in naija

Sharrap there! Stop bleating like a he-goat, Oya, what solutions do you advice. Solve problems not moan all day long.
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by dellnet: 11:37am On May 08, 2011
redsun:

The politicians thinks that political offices are honey combs for milking honey and d common man thinks it's normal

Bro, God bless you Nigerians can't wake up to realize what is going on, this is 2011 for Christ sake. The world is asking if Nigerians are ripe for a revolution and the answer is no. What trip me the most is they are comfortable and living happy with the situation. What an awful thing.
Re: Nigeria Is A Gangster State by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

[size=25pt]Is that you?[/size] grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Rejected Charles Taylor's $450,000 Bribe -sacked Customs Officer with Pics / Lagos Reabsorbs 34 Sacked Doctors / 95 Dead, 18 Injured In Fuel Tanker Fire In Rivers State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.