Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,801 members, 7,855,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. (2400 Views)

Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Again, Nnamdi Kanu To Address Biafrans On Saturday 3rd, 2018 By 6pm / 30 Reasons Why Biafrans On Nairaland Must Observe Tomorrow Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Biafrannuke: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Half of the posters including the first poster are Yoruba. Speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by escapefromusa(f): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
michelz:
Most of the people who commented are not even from the so-called South-South.

See how useless IPOB & Biafra is.

You so weak you can't stand the idea of "We the SS"; casting you to the dogs.

IPOB/UGM/ESN terrorist. Weak feeble and demented.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by SlayerForever: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Why didn't the op post the topic in question.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by michelz: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
escapefromusa:

See how useless IPOB & Biafra is.

You so weak you can't stand the idea of "We the SS"; casting you to the dogs.

IPOB/UGM/ESN terrorist. Weak feeble and demented.
I don't quite the basis of your comment.
I am telling you that however you look at it, you would have Igbos to contend with in your so-called Niger Delta, which I'm very sure gives you the jitters.
Igbos simply want to be with their kins and other people they have had relationships with even before Nigeria, as a country. If that is too much to ask for, then let all man decide his fate through a referendum. I warn you though, even if you decide not to part of Biafra, you'd still have major Igbo populations in your region. That alone can trigger a major influx of Igbos in your region. Think about that without your usual hate-induced sentiments.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by escapefromusa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
michelz:

I am telling you that however you look at it, you would have Igbos to contend with in your so-called Niger Delta, which I'm very sure gives you the jitters.
Igbos simply want to be with their kins and other people they have had relationships with even before Nigeria, as a country. If that is too much to ask for, then let all man decide his fate through a referendum. I warn you though, even if you decide not to part of Biafra, you'd still have major Igbo populations in your region. That alone can trigger a major influx of Igbos in your region. Think about that without your usual hate-induced sentiments.

You never crawl. You wan carry person for back. You get sense?
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by michelz: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
escapefromusa:

You never crawl. You wan carry person for back. You get sense?
Na you with that your blockhead get sense.
You have a farm at your backyard, someone from far away comes and harvests your produce and gives you just a meagre percentage from it while destroying your land and you are busy cheering the person while attacking another person who is far better off than you.
Your head don block kpatakpata.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by escapefromusa(f): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
michelz:

Na you with that your blockhead get sense.
You have a farm at your backyard, someone from far away comes and harvests your produce and gives you just a meagre percentage from it while destroying your land and you are busy cheering the person while attacking another person who is far better off than you.
Your head don block kpatakpata.

From terrorism we enter farm. angry

I am confused does IPOB/UGM/ESN consist of
Terrorist Igbo fighters or terrorist Igbo farmers?
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Bialegend(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
michelz:
Most of the people who commented are not even from the so-called South-South.
They are just a bunch of ignorant village folks who know nothing about history.
South-South has a notable population of Igbos. You can not wish that away with propaganda or stupidity. If you decide to form a South -South republic or " Niger-Delta " republic with several ethnic groups it has, well, ok. Just know that Igbos would have a great population in it.
Igbos are about half the population of their so-called south south that has no place in geography. River state is about 70% Igbo. Delta state is about 50% Igbo. There are Igbos in Edo state, Bayelsa, Cross River, and Akwa Ibom states.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by michelz: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
escapefromusa:

From terrorism we enter farm. angry

I am confused does IPOB/UGM/ESN consist of
Terrorist Igbo fighters or terrorist Igbo farmers?
How do I explain these things to you?
May I even know your concern or stake in all these.
It seems to me I am chatting with someone who is far behind the reality on ground.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by michelz: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bialegend:

Igbos are about half the population of their so-called south south that has no place in geography. River state is about 70% Igbo. Delta state is about 50% Igbo. There are Igbos in Edo state, Bayelsa, Cross River, and Akwa Ibom states.
They like to conveniently ignore this very fact. Most of them have been so brainwashed that they are willing to continue their servitude forever while getting pittance from their lords.
It's quite a huge shame.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Sunday2021: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bialegend:

mention one state where you can not find igbos. Does that mean every state is Biafra? If you have igbos in Rivers state and they want Biafra then they should relocate to their 5 red mud states. Same thing apply to igbos in KANO and Lagos.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Omoslim26: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
I don't blame them,it's not their fault ��if not for that scammer from London that's making them feel high.
They should start mentioning the sensible Igbos that have come out to tell them that they should join Biafra�.
Nonsense and apcheat.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by wingmanIII: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Silly thread!
Didn't see a single pure Southsouth name there.
Idiots all over naira land

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by escapefromusa(f): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
michelz:

How do I explain these things to you?
May I even know your concern or stake in all these.
It seems to me I am chatting with someone who is far behind the reality on ground.

What reality?

Are you smarter than Taiwan inhabitants or Spaniards who want out. Are more educated, wealthy and exposed than they are?

Reality .. listen kid if you want to live a fulfilled life .. study and adopt capitalism as a baseline for your thought.

When you do all this bullshit Nnamdi Kanu and any politician, activists or celeb tells you will sound like a poorly recorded kannywood love song.

The first person to profit from your death is the person who gains the most from what led to your death... this how a capitalist would think.

A lesson in clear thinking .

Ask yourself how CNN makes money, then ask yourself how that service/item is appraised for value.

Reality cheesy
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Bialegend(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sunday2021:
mention one state where you can not find igbos. Does that mean every state is Biafra? If you have igbos in Rivers state and they want Biafra then they should relocate to their 5 red mud states. Same thing apply to igbos in KANO and Lagos.
Illiterate Janjaaaweed Cow brain, we are talking about where Igbos are indigenous.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by michelz: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
escapefromusa:

What reality?

Are you smarter than Taiwan inhabitants or Spaniards who want out. Are more educated, wealthy and exposed than they are?

Reality .. listen kid if you want to live a fulfilled life .. study and adopt capitalism as a baseline for your thought.

When you do all this bullshit Nnamdi Kanu and any politician, activists or celeb tells you will sound like a poorly recorded kannywood love song.

The first person to profit from your death is the person who gains the most from what led to your death... this how a capitalist would think.

A lesson in clear thinking .

Ask yourself how CNN makes money, then ask yourself how that service/item is appraised for value.

Reality cheesy
What the hell are you talking about?
I have not even mentioned MNK throughout our discussion; so how does it correlate with what I have been telling you since?
And what does capitalism have to do with the issue of discuss? Which capitalist nation doesn't have challenges in all ramifications bothering them?
Honestly, I don't know what you are on about. Then you veered off a tangent by mentioning CNN... CNN, for goodness sake!
Let me help you here: don't just ignorantly jump into a discussion without first grasping the points.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by BLAISECAMPAORRE: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
RobbStark:
Fozapi, come ooo food is served very hot.

The more you force a people to join you, the more the gap of getting Biafra is larger.
Hahahaha I no fit laff.

Chai IPOB in pains grin grin
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by QuotaSystem: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
RobbStark:
Fozapi, come ooo food is served very hot.

The more you force a people to join you, the more the gap of getting Biafra is larger.
Hahahaha I no fit laff.

Lmao grin

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by escapefromusa(f): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
michelz:

What the hell are you talking about?
I have not even mentioned MNK throughout our discussion; so how does it correlate with what I have been telling you since?
And what does capitalism have to do with the issue of discuss? Which capitalist nation doesn't have challenges in all ramifications bothering them?
Honestly, I don't know what you are on about. Then you veered off a tangent by mentioning CNN... CNN, for goodness sake!
Let me help you here: don't just ignorantly jump into a discussion without first grasping the points.

Does not mean your not one of them. Either by proxy or direct.
Bloody Karama!
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by michelz: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
escapefromusa:

Does not mean your not one of them. Either by proxy or direct. Bloody Karama!
My apologies for responding to your mentions in the first instance. Good night.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by escapefromusa(f): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
michelz:

My apologies for responding to your mentions in the first instance.
Good night.

grin
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Restructuring: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Lying useless hausa fulani parasites

1 Like

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Ekpeitit(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Ekpeitit(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Every time I tell the Biafra mumu people
that Niger Delta will never join Biafra they call me Afonja or Fulani terrorist, there's the proof,now call everyone from Niger Delta Afonja.
These Biafrans think we're stupid.
Sorry we're not stupid,we know exactly what we want and it's not Biafra.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Liebermantic: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2021
Those people that commented there are all Yorubas even the ones bearing Akwaibom names...
Yorubas are evil, dangerous and sophistical...
I was surprised to see them telling Opobo people that they are not related to Igbo people..
I, myself come from Egbema, Rivers State and am Proudly Igbo....
A Yoruba was begging me to deny my Igbo identity on Facebook... saying Igbo land ends in South East..If you knew how Yoruba people think about Igbo affairs,you wouldn't be surprised.
On Opobo group on facebook, Yorubas were telling them to denounce Igbo-Ijaw history of connection..Just imagine..Go there and see thousands of Yoruba telling them they are not related to Igbos at all..
No true Ibibio or Ijaw from Bonny, Opobo,Kalahari,Andoni or Okrika would hate Igbo or hate to be in BIAFRA with Ndigbo..Most people bearing Ijaw names here are all Yoruba AFONJA
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by donnie(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2021
There're many niger deltans who identify as Biafra.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by donnie(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Every time I tell the Biafra mumu people
that Niger Delta will never join Biafra they call me Afonja or Fulani terrorist, there's the proof,now call everyone from Niger Delta Afonja.
These Biafrans think we're stupid.
Sorry we're not stupid,we know exactly what we want and it's not Biafra.

We can see what you want... pipeline security collecting monthly allowance. Mind you, I'm not Igbo.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2021
donnie:

We can see what you want... pipeline security collecting monthly allowance. Mind you, I'm not Igbo.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2021
We want what we want not what you think we want,it's our land,our oil and our sea ,we do what what want. Now go and worry about how Igbo Biafra is going to survive, stop worrying about us,we're not brothers.
Do your own thing, we'll do ours.
We don't owe you any explanation as to what we want.
Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2021
michelz:

Re: Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Don't worry,we'll build a big wall to stop the Igbos from coming in.
Besides the Niger Delta will possibly break up into about 3 countries. No Niger Delta person cares about the Igbos you keep talking about, they're free to join you,the big problem is that they have told you several times that they're not Igbos.
You need to move on Enyi,nobody from Niger Delta is interested in any attachment with Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Immigration Record Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Departure From Our Country — Kenya Govt / Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye / Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.