Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group (29239 Views)

2023: I’m Trekking From Abuja To Lagos For Tinubu – Kano Man / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by SATANICALLY: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
A leading politician in Kano and the state coordinator of Tinubu Peoples Network (TPN), Muhammad Tajo Nagoda has declared that there is no better candidate for the 2023 presidential election than the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Bola Ahmad Tinubu.

He stated this over the weekend while speaking exclusively to Vanguard and calling on governor Abdullahi Ganduje to accept to run as his Vice President.

Tajo described Tinubu as what Nigerians need at the moment, considering the current problems bedevilling the country especially the sectional and tribal sentiments aggravating into calls for division.

He stated that Tinubu has good political antecedents judging by the way he enhanced and set Lagos state on the path of perpetual development as a mega city in Nigeria when he served as its governor.

He further described him as a true Nigerian who led by example when he appointed people into his cabinet even from other states and was able to promote peace and harmony in Lagos despite it’s metropolitan nature.

“To us at TPN here in Kano, we believe that there is need for a proper choice of leader for Nigeria in 2023, a leader with the ability to articulate and adhere to and advocate for peaceful democracy in a turbulent political atmosphere.

“We need a patriotic Nigerian with vision and commitment to developmental goals, a leader that has set exemplary benchmark in task of building a nation.

“To us here the best leader for Nigeria in 2023 is none but Alhaji Bola Ahmad Tinubu. We here in the north especially have no better candidate than him” the Kano TPN coordinator declared.

Defending his call on governor Ganduje to accept to be the running mate of Tinubu, Tajo dismissed as misconception for Nigerians to be considering issues like tribe and religion, as against good records and capacity to deliver in politics.

Such things are not mentioned by the constitution as requirements before occupying political positions.

“Those instigating religious and tribal sentiments above performance and the ability to deliver as seen in both Tinubu and Ganduje are misconceiving the reality in choosing good leaders.

“What should concern us more should not be issues like religion or tribe but commitment to the course of the people as well as the ability to deliver, and this is what both Tinubu and Ganduje have displayed when they served as governors in the two most populated states on the country” he stated.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/there-is-no-better-candidate-for-2023-than-tinubu-kano-group/

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by DonCortino: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
b4? after una don chop that rice finish. not surprised

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Standing5(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
I laugh.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by esnbrutality: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Such a waste. Common sense Is not common.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by colorsofrainbow: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ofcourse no other person grin

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Freestainworld(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Of course, they like anything lifeless.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Simplyleo: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a fast moving train and unstoppable.

Even the political chests know this and they have since swerved to their rightful corners.

I'm always surprised whenever I see tiny dots throwing themselves on the rail track thinking this giant train can be derailed.

The train will grind the dots not even knowing it has crushed anything. cheesy

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Cholls(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2021

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by MadamVanessa(f): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubu can never be president.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by ogododo: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by kcnwaigbo: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin Leading politician in Kano my foot.The man is simply cashing out.Congratulations to him

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by MadamVanessa(f): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm always surprised whenever I see tiny dots throwing themselves on the rail track thinking this giant train can be derailed.

The train will grind the dots not even knowing it has crashed anything. cheesy

It surprises me always to see a grown up like you acting childish by always throwing childish tantrum around. Your childishness is becoming stale please grow up.

There's nowhere the post made mentioned of the igbos, but you'll always find a way of including them in your stupiid comments. It seems your mere existence revolves around the igbos, without them you can't exist. Sadly those people are so focused, they don't even know if someone like you exist or not.

236 Likes 22 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by TruthHurts1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubu certainly moves faster than your slow brain can comprehend.

Simplyleo:

Even the political chests know this and they have since swerved to their rightful corners.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by IgweOfNnewi: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mazi Akanbi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Slayer of dark dots

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Cholls(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:

It surprises me always to see a grown up like you acting childish by always throwing childish tantrum around. Your childishness is becoming stale please grow up.

There's nowhere the post made mentioned of the igbos, but you'll always find a way of including them in your stupiid comments. It seems your mere existence revolves around igbos.

[img]https://media1./images/fd34c04f1265fd9855fa0fb323253fa6/tenor.gif?itemid=4883514[/img]

37 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Realtalk20: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mukina2 seun OAM4j

This member is trying to derail the front page and incite tribal bashing on this page

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Monogamy: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Their opinions

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by TruthHurts1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
You mean the same way that greed has led the brown roofians to start chopping sh*it so that they can make money?
The same way that cowardice has created the newest refugee crisis in Benin Republic where Brown Roofians have run away from their own towns and villages?

IgweOfNnewi:
Mazi Akanbi Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been a pain in the arse of IPOB and dark dots, at the mention of Mazi Akanbi, every baby factory ritualists and drug traffickers scammers must cry and lament, the set of people that their father's name cannot even open toilet door

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by seunmsg(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Asiwaju, the leader we know. 2023 shall shock them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by seunmsg(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Truly, it’s a fast moving train. Those trying to derail the train are clowns at best. Their best strategy so far is to spread propaganda and photoshopped pictures. Like, how can your strategy be mixing of undated pictures of celebrities with a photoshopped picture of Tinubu? Who cares about such a picture in Kano, Katsina, Abeokuta, Maiduguri, Ilorin etc?

With Maduka’s disgraceful outing yesterday, I hope those irritants will realize their folly. Politics is local and heavily dependent on political structure. Only those with street credibility and the right structure can win election and Tinubu has got both.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by kcnwaigbo: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
seunmsg:

Truly, it’s a fast moving train. Those trying to derail the train are clowns at best. Their best strategy so far is to spread propaganda and photoshopped pictures. Like, how can your strategy be mixing of undated pictures of celebrities with a photoshopped picture of Tinubu? Who cares about such a picture in Kano, Katsina, Abeokuta, Maiduguri, Ilorin etc?

With Maduka’s disgraceful outing yesterday, I hope these irritants will realize their folly. Politics is local and heavily dependent on political structure. Only those with street credibility and the right structure can win election and Tinubu has got both.
What has Maduka got to do with Tinubu?

15 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

What has Maduka got to do with Tinubu?

A useful example on how social media noise has no effect on the actual outcome of election.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by kcnwaigbo: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
seunmsg:

A useful example on how social media noise has no effect on the actual outcome of election.
Outside social media does Tinubu have any hold on the APC structure? He is even the one making noise on social media without any structure on ground

21 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by seunmsg(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Outside social media does Tinubu have any hold on the APC structure? He is even the one making noise on social media without any structure on ground

You will get to know after the APC presidential primary. Meanwhile, can you and your brothers stop opening silly threads about Tinubu on daily basis? Use your time to promote your candidate instead of crying daily about someone who doesn’t know about your existence.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by 00FFT00(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
But he does not believe in one Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubu is buhari part 2

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.