Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] (2529 Views)

2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Perfectbeing(m): 1:45am On Jun 28, 2021
esnbrutality:
Just imagine....Person wey no fit near Aso Rock... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The pertinent thing about these Afonja dinosaurs...is that they feel they know, but they are irredeemably foolish and antiquated in reasoning.

With all the so-called certainty from OBASANJO...can he ask for a DNA sample??

These are the set of people that want to be relevant...but unknown to them..they are inconsequential...

You guys are stilk talking about DNA as proof. Even if they conduct a DNA test, what are they going to compare it with? Do you (or KANU) have the original Buhari's DNA to compare Jubrin's own with? You guys are just ridiculous..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Realtalk20: 2:28am On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

I'm really amazed at obj stressing "and we have PEOPLE believing that Buhari had died and replaced by someone from Sudan".

He probably didn't want to say what we all know. As in, we all know ipob pigs are animals drinking the urine of a criminal fugitive.

Funny enough, same ipob pig who believes the poo 100% will be on social media calling human beings all sorts of unprintable names.

Buhari should remove his cap
Buhari should show us his palm
Aisha Buhari knows the man in Aso Rock isn't her husband
Pictures with labels showing the difference between Buhari and jubrin.

Amazing! very amazing!!

Damn!!!

I was like, wtf. Human beings? Portraying Nigerians to the world in this manner because of hate for one man?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Maybe obj just received his 30k bmc alert. cheesy
[/s]

Trash while ipob are wrong it's the Hausa Fulani that has portrayed Nigeria to the world in the worst light .

They have portrayed Nigeria as a country full of illiterate terrorist rapists kidnapping vagabonds

They make the world see us as jokers if the best we could elect is a halfwit like Buhari.

The likes of gumi have made the world see as as dummies who can allow such a criminal walk and talk for us.

The northerners have made Nigerian army appear as a joke full of weak quota system untrained morons

The Northerners have made the world see Nigeria as a corruption haven for terrorism

The northerners have destroyed Nigeria's image beyond repair when we have your likes roaming on the internet displaying such crass behaviour.

So the Northerners have been the real villains and that's why every tribe in Nigeria currently feels no love for them
Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by muykem: 2:55am On Jun 28, 2021
It came from their saviour fugitive Nnamidi kanu and they have no reason to doubt him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Fahdiga1: 3:50am On Jun 28, 2021
PIMPAR:

One of them is here. Ndi Ori Onions.
Nnamdi kanu successful looted their senses of reasoning
Trash
Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by louqas: 4:02am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

A generation of people without a President, even with 30 million indegenes without Biafra referendum is bound to be salty and feel every other people's President is fake

Obasanjo is Ibo

Buhari is Sudan

Soon Tinubu would be from Benin

tongue

That second pic ehn

See as that Iboman dey struggle enter the midst of yoruba greats.....former president Obj, current vice president Osinbajo, incoming president Tinubu and Akinwumi adeshina.......and na so Ibos go dey struggle to get to presidency but wont be able to until we YORUBAS say so

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by KosiGee(m): 4:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You are now old so you won't know

So you believe that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by someone from Sudan??

I have mixed feelings about Nnamdi Kanu, he is hard to ignore but that story is one of the most foolish conspiracies ever.

You people should stop embarrassing Igbos. I think someone is deliberately feeding Kanu fake news to make him and Igbos look stupid and that individual would be thinking that we are all idiots.

I beg you all to please stop this El Sudaini Jubtil nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Fahdiga1: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2021
KosiGee:

So you believe that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by someone from Sudan??

I have mixed feelings about Nnamdi Kanu, he is hard to ignore but that story is one of the most foolish conspiracies ever.

You people should stop embarrassing Igbos. I think someone is deliberately feeding Kanu fake news to make him and Igbos look stupid and that individual would be thinking that we are all idiots.

I beg you all to please stop this El Sudaini Jubtil nonsense.
Nada. I didn't believe in that hogwash right from the beginning but I hate this despot

1 Like

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by richmond500: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2021
esnbrutality:
[b]Just imagine....Person wey no fit near Aso Rock... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The pertinent thing about these Afonja dinosaurs...is that they feel they know, but they are irredeemably foolish and antiquated in reasoning.

With all the so-called certainty from OBASANJO...can he ask for a DNA sample??

These are the set of people that want to be relevant...but unknown to them..they are inconsequential...[/b]

So Obasanjo words is meaningless cos him never near Aso rock but u can believe NK from London brothel.

Simplyleo, pls coman carry ur friend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Gbagura: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You are now old so you won't know
Obj have some Intels even the president doesn't have. You think a person like obj who doesn't like buhari's admin wouldn't have yell to the world if truly buhari is dead?

Ipob are dunce and dense to believe that nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Fahdiga1: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Gbagura:
Obj have some Intels even the president doesn't have. You think a person like obj who doesn't like buhari's admin wouldn't have yell to the world if truly buhari is dead?

Ipob are dunce and dense to believe that nonsense.
I didn't believe the hogwash but I hate the despot
Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by DSoj(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Only I*diots believe that shiit. Most of them from Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Realtalk20: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

I'm really amazed at obj stressing "and we have PEOPLE believing that Buhari had died and replaced by someone from Sudan".

He probably didn't want to say what we all know. As in, we all know ipob pigs are animals drinking the urine of a criminal fugitive.

Funny enough, same ipob pig who believes the poo 100% will be on social media calling human beings all sorts of unprintable names.

Buhari should remove his cap
Buhari should show us his palm
Aisha Buhari knows the man in Aso Rock isn't her husband
Pictures with labels showing the difference between Buhari and jubrin.

Amazing! very amazing!!

Damn!!!

I was like, wtf. Human beings? Portraying Nigerians to the world in this manner because of hate for one man?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Maybe obj just received his 30k bmc alert. cheesy
[/s]

You are a talkative learn to keep silent

Your options doesn't always interest us to know .

You aren't the only one here ,please learn to keep silent .

Talkative
Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Christistruth00: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Baba Iyabo is right Social Media is good but shouldn’t be allowed to be Misused and abused

1 Like

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Perfectbeing(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2021
ZZ22:
I wonder how any sane person will believe that the pic up there is Buhari. This Buhari is the only person that hangs the rope of his face mask by his neck instead of his ears that always got bent when the rope is there further making the accusation of him wearing a hyper-realistic mask true.
Don't be a dunce. Those two pics there are photoshopped. Compare his old videos and his latest one and see if the two people there are different.. Watch his videos between 2015 and 2017 and his recent videos with arise TV and NTA. Check if the person there is different...

1 Like

Re: It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] by Commentor: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Wetin consign me?

Make I play with my nne.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: The Current State Of Ariara International Market, Aba / Dr. Aliyu Mustafa Fly Over Jimeta Yola, By Gov. Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri / Tinubu Campaign DG Fails To Answer Question On How Tinubu Made His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.