Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris (15520 Views)

"Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by garfield1: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2021
BruncleZuma:
16 Years of PDP hahahahahahahaha

Up up aoc forever
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by DAramis: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2021
FunnyJosh:

Joshua Ajisope there's no need sending me letters. I await your legal action.

I don't have an idea how much you invested on his idea is, but one thing I have always believed is that, money can move things. If Jesus can be sold for 30 pieces of silver, everyone is liable to be betrayed.

My simple advice: up the offer of reward to around one million, and do aggressive broadcasting in blogs, and you will be surprised the result that will turn up.
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by segun18(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2021
Why would a right thinking person defect to APC? I mean poverty is on the increase,kidnapping is now so rampant and Bandits and herdsmen have flooded everywhere. Something somewhere is wrong. Some of the Governors are hiding some stuff.

Oyamilenu o.
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by 9jaRealist: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2021
kahal29:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/all-set-for-matawalles-defection-to-apc-official/

Arguably the worst governor in Nigeria…
Perhaps only beaten by Yahaya Bello of Kogi!

>
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by sonofanarchy(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2021
FunnyJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea. Know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

Joshua Ajisope there's no need sending me letters. I await your legal action.
increase the bounty you might luckily get him, Chymall and ink nation
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2021
So upon all the denials, this same governor finally revamps to the APC. .......fear Nigerian politicians!
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by deeva2: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2021
Austin4Jesus:
APC wanna become another PDP.. same old people with same conscience.. Don't vote Party, Vote Personality..
Naija parties easily influence personality
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Indispensable85(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2021
The APC primaries will be the presidential election.
PDP is not serious.They might be empty by 2023.
One party system.
Next is Bala Mohammed

Fear politicians oooo. I remember how PDP rejoiced when supreme court gave them zamfara.
2yrs later everyone is moving out, emptying into the APC in full package.

PDP is not taking advantage of the very many lapses of the APC government. They should change the party leadership. They're docile...
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2021
That is the definition of our political rubbers.
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Indispensable85(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Nigerian breed of politics na wow!..... no party ideology whatsoever, the only intention I see here is simply selfish and personal.

The excuses they keep giving for defecting is to enable them connect to the centre...abi they be pipe ni.

* Umahi's defection is simply to allow him contest for the presidency since PDP won't guarantee zoning to the East.

* The prof. Defection is simply because the old guards in the state have not allowed him free hands to control the affairs of the party, even his anointed candidates fail to win elections.

* Matawalle's defection is to allow him succeed in his second term bid, the DNA of Zamafara politics has APC flag on it.

The question now is which other governor is most likely to decamp and I say Bauchi state and Enugu states

It's most likely going to be Bala Mohammed of Bauchi.
That state is not convenient for him at all.
The APC swept everything in the national assembly election except for dogara that won under PDP and have since returned to the APC. The APC also have majority in the state assembly. He's left with just himself and his cabinet members. Majority of the national assembly members that decamped in 2019 to contest under PDP have returned to APC after their defeats in 2019 election. Besides,he hasn't been too spectacular in governance. So the only way to survive second term is to move over to APC. He's just gonna move at some point. He's the most likely to move next.
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by wasol: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2021
kahal29:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/all-set-for-matawalles-defection-to-apc-official/

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by belcom10(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Eh eh me just hearing this Gov. name for the first time. When I first saw the headline I thought is not connected to Nigeria, Until I saw PDP and APC.
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by barcaboi(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked I'm surprised it wasn't an APC state before, well it contributes nothing positively to the country's GDP, only sharia and terrorism
Supreme Court gave the whole APC victory to PDP for the internal crisis APc had
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by barcaboi(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2021
IamPatriotic:
When Yahaya Bella said 6 PDP Governors would switch to APC. I said "he was high on kogi SK", because I never imagined the Governors were this classless. What's in APC that they're decamping to, if not to cover up their corrupt tendencies?

Ndame and dariye are still in jail and Uzor was in jail till recently due to EFCC blunder; three strong APC men.
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Skymason20(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2021
And yahaya bello told us sometime ago 6 PDP governor will deflect to APC , now 4 still counting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlum Killed, ASP Shot In Ebonyi Gun Duel / Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu / South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.