Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki (21208 Views)

APC Lose Two Members To PDP In Benue State House Of Assembly / Nine Years After, Zulum Reopens Bama-Banki-Cameroon Road / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by TruthinAction: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Why is the Nigeria troop always on the defensive? They should be on the offensive and end this fight.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by Ericmusic(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
God bless the men in uniform.. these guys dey try.. I'm an Igbo boy but, I support the military because I have brothers there too... cry I've also lost brothers in the army too... Those guys go through hell... It pains me when I see my fellow Bros from the east saying trash here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by techWriter2: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
No peaceful for the wicked
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by sleemomymy: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by Ebuka65: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don't even know who is allowing all this fake news to be posted here. You kill boko Haram common video or clear photo you cannot present
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
This report is like sword straight into the heart of ipob pigs. "Their co-freedom fighters" just got killed.

You go die on top IPOB matter
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by dederocs(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Comedian - LMAO cheesy
It's true, we are die hards, already dead people, nothing they can throw at us,.can destroy us.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by mechanics(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kudos to them.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by cardoctor(m): 3:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Oh dear
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by awajis78: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Fake news
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by orisa37: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2021
BUHARI BROUGHT IN ISWA TO NIGERIA. BUHARI WITNESSED, SUPERVISED AND SIGNED THE MERGER OF BOKOHARAM AND ISIS IN KANO IN 2023. BUHARI CAN BY PRESIDENTIAL ORDER BAN ISWA AND BOKOHARAM NOW NOW NOW.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by kiddkash(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
This report is like sword straight into the heart of ipob pigs. "Their co-freedom fighters" just got killed.

these are your brothers the evangelist
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by Awodip: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don't like commenting,but this I must say.all those saying it fake news continue,i pray you never witness what I saw that day.i was there during the attack,it was my location,those that lost their lives defending this nation knows nothing about the origin of book Haram.instead of you to be praying from them,you are there at the comfort of your home saying rubbish[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by Eriggs: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kill all animals
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by NLPoliceWoman: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
RTR
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant military personnels as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

crafteck:
I respect u for this picture, says a lot

Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
Dem MANNA the truth in da building.
We will keep killing them with undiluted truths on a weekly basis.

Once again, God bless our military personnels.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by MakotoShishio: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Simple minded Leo! How far nah? Have you been able to add any value to your life since we last chatted?

Simplyleo:

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists, Lose Two In Banki by MakotoShishio: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Your nation was born to be a nation of losers from your demented pathetic fool of a president down to his painfully degenerate supporters.

post=103774200:
Our soldiers need all the support they can get to end this evil that the devilish party bestowed on our nation before they left.

We will win this war as a nation.

God bless our gallant military personnels as they lay their lives on the line for peace to reign in our darling nation.

[/b]
Thank you sir,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words!
Dem [b]MANNA
the truth in da building.
We will keep killing them with undiluted truths on a weekly basis.

Once again, God bless our military personnels.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda / Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding / Fayose At The Inauguration Of Akure PDP New Excos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.