Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Latvia University Issue - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Latvia University Issue (21267 Views)

Study In Latvia 2015 / Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia / Study In Latvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latvia University Issue by our9ja: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Did you get the information you need
rtigho:
Yes but the issue I want no if there is part time jobs in Latvia.because I will be paying my fee my self please if any one have idea about Latvia labour market cost of living should let me no
Re: Latvia University Issue by Olasveryown: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Olasveryown:

Are you planning to go and study there?i am waiting for my Skype interview
Please how did you go about the admission process.
Re: Latvia University Issue by eddyme(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Where is everybody here na, i have a brother and a friend who want to apply to latvia
Re: Latvia University Issue by dotunfelix1: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Pls where is Latvia embassy in Nigeria
Re: Latvia University Issue by Olasveryown: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
dotunfelix1:
Pls where is Latvia embassy in Nigeria

You will have to go to Egypt for visa.
Re: Latvia University Issue by Sageofekiti: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
I plan to apply to the dual award computer science degree at uni of latvia. I need information on the visa processing currently and life generally in latvia. I really appreciate your replies, thanks.
Re: Latvia University Issue by Bear0sharon: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
I am planning to apply for admission this year
too

Sageofekiti:
I plan to apply to the dual award computer science degree at uni of latvia. I need information on the visa processing currently and life generally in latvia. I really appreciate your replies, thanks.
Re: Latvia University Issue by OliveCynosure(f): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Sageofekiti:

Did you apply and did you finally get it?
Re: Latvia University Issue by OliveCynosure(f): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Bear0sharon:
I am planning to apply for admission this year
too

Hello, did you apply?
Re: Latvia University Issue by clinician2x: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Anyone in Latvia pls?
Re: Latvia University Issue by femmoy(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2023
eniboi:
i am currently applying for computer system at riga technical university , anybody in latvia in this forum , who can help on visa procedure and admission.

Hello,did you finally make it to Latvia? Please can you share details of how you applied for the student visa?
Re: Latvia University Issue by femmoy(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Olasveryown:

Are you planning to go and study there?i am waiting for my Skype interview

Did you later make it to Latvia? Please share the details of the process of getting student visa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Crashes Into A Building In Edo Accident / Bridge Collapses On Man In Bichi, Kano / Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.