Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,574 members, 7,850,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 (17073 Views)

Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by danla44(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/fg-extends-nin-sim-verification-deadline-till-july-26/

Submit your NIN very urgently to avoid getting blocked by July 26th! You can enrol for NIN at our stores. Dial *785*4# to find out closest enrolment centres.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by breko(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
There are people like you in this country,yet we have so many dump f**ckers at the helm of affairs

God help us
dettolgel:
I thought they said the NIN will solve all our security problems?

These guys are unserious instead of revamping our police forces, create jobs and conducive environment for entrepreneurs so that youths can be gainfully employed, rather they chose to throw money away on frivolous projects.

Aboki and common sense are like 1 and 100. Even if you want to tie NIN to sim card there are simple and very cheap way of doing it. Liase with service project map out five year plan to get all existing sims to be tied to NIN. While new subscribers may have to provide NIN before activation of a new line. For old subscribers they should go the way of the Dutch. If you have issues and call your service provider, once you are connected you wil be asked some questions to update your records in that way they tie your sim to whatever info they want to update to. An average service user calls call center at least once a year. Before 5 years everyone info is updated without causing panic and inconveniencing tax payers.

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by sylve11: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
ogbu80:
omo grin grin grin grin grin grin

my brother, i wan laugh faint when i read that thing from that guy............ grin grin grin cool
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Captain92: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Money2000:

Sometimes I wonder how am citizen with people like you… which president give good grace as buhari before ? Don’t abuse the deadline date, you lazy citizen

You will not understand, those guys has put peoples lives in danger before now, for telling us to go and gather together to link Sim NIN without covid-19 rules total observation, they shouldn't have done that in the midst of loudy covid-19 combat... thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Primary: Three States Accredited, Journalists Barred / Security Agencies Advised Us To Ban smartphones - Tribunal / DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.