Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Want To Study In Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Study In Cyprus (1815 Views)

Schooling In Cyprus For International Students / North Cyprus / Nigerians Living In Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study In Cyprus by GoodGod2: 3:19pm On May 08, 2011
Good day Everyone,

I need information as regards two schools in Cyprus,EMU AND GAU, i am going for my master but i need to know which city (GIRNE OR MUGUSTA ) that one can get a job while studying, i also know that jobs do not come easy in Cyprus but u cant run it out because i learnt if you search harder you will get and with Gods favour you will.

Meanwhile, i have my tuition fees and accommodation expenses,also extra money for little biz buying from Turkey, then i will need a job.

So i need your advise on which city i stand chance of getting a job .

Regards.
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by pinehearst: 6:58pm On May 08, 2011
since you have money to cover for your school fees and cost of living for a year, why concern yourself about work.
I think you should be concern about quality.
When it comes to recognition i will advice EMU even do it's in the Village part. Although GAU is in the main city but can't be compared with EMU.
And we have more Nigerians here, so you know how its going
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by GoodGod2: 9:35pm On May 08, 2011
Thanks Pinehearst, even though i have tuition and accommodation expenses, i will need a job.

Any one with more information should please come on here .
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by GoodGod2: 8:45pm On May 09, 2011
Please i still need more information on this,Any one with information should come here please.
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On May 11, 2011
Why don't you ask a travel agent or something?
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by Yemming(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2011
if you need a Job, dont come to north cyprus,
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by iz2much: 7:41pm On May 11, 2011
Yemming:

if you need a Job, dont come to north cyprus,

U Correct guy!
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by GoodGod2: 8:47pm On May 11, 2011
Meaning no student is working there? From what i heard, that job is hard to come but if you search harder you will get one, you have not answer my question which city is better.
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by Yemming(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2011
i have answered ur question bro, its a thing i can canvass u and get ur admission and the school pays me commission but i wont do that, if you dont have a strong financial background please stay back in naija, naija is beta dan dis place, frustration is everywhere, so stay back abeg, it does not worth it,

a word they say is enough for the wise, but if you feel you can survive anywhere, you are welcome, i will advise you to choose emu cos thats the number 1 school in cyprus,

Goodluck bro,
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by yemmy27: 1:37pm On May 23, 2011
DONT BE DISCOURAGED!TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT THERE ARE LOTS OF STUDENT WORKING IN CYPRUS MOST ESPECIALLY GIRNE AND LEFKOSA, WHEN I WAS STUDYING THERE I WORKED IN CARTING COMPANY ALONG NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY, I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS WORKING, MOST PEOPLE WORK IN THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR,CAR WASH,HOTEL ATTENDANT AND CLEANING ,SALES BOY/GIRL ,SERVICING OF ENGINE AND SO ON, ITS ALSO VERY EASY TO GET A JOB DURING SUMMER PERIOD, SO DONT BE DISCOURAGED, U COULD GET A JOB IN NORTH CYPRUS.

NOTE THIS DOWN PLS DONT GO TO LEFKE ,COS ITS KINDA RURAL,THE ONLY WORK U CAN GET THERE IS FARMING!!!THANK YOU!
Re: I Want To Study In Cyprus by bestbizman: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2019
Do you need more money for your travel expenses? Contact me now for an assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Spain Tourist Visa / Please I Urgently Need A Very Cheap Guest House In Abuja / Visa Free: 5 Amazing Vacation Haven You Can Go With Only Your Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.