Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu (3045 Views)

One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix / June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by ItsTutsi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chai!! I still find it hard to believe this nyamuri flat.head albino bleaching hunchback cownu has been humbled like this!! grin

Just look at the pic critically!! The fraudster knows his time is up

Na to go back to his favorite watery beans after enjoying McDonald's!! grin cheesy

His prostitute wife will be collecting prick from fani-kayode just like how Ojukwu's wife Bianca was jumping on different dicks while her husband was bed-ridden

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by sweetshisha: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by uncleiykeman(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now phase two of the struggle begins!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by StreetFight: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Chai!! I still find it hard to believe this nyamuri flat.head albino bleaching hunchback cownu has been humbled like this!! grin

Na to go back to his favorite watery beans after enjoying McDonald's!! grin cheesy

His prostitute wife will be collecting prick from fani-kayode just like how Ojukwu's wife Bianca was jumping on different dicks while her husband was bed-ridden

This is looking like inherited psychiatric disorder. Are you mentally okay?

Any Southerner that speaks or works against the political interest of a fellow Southerner is a traitor and traitors die miserably

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
ItsTutsi:

Why call his wife a prostitute you cursed soul ...

Attack Kanu but leave his family out of your foolishness .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
StreetFight:

This is looking like inherited psychiatric disorder. Are you mentally okay?

Any Southerner that speaks or works against the political interest of a fellow Southerner is a traitor and traitors die miserably
I love you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by Wawelexy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
OP no get sense
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by StreetFight: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don't have to like Nnamdi Kanu or not, but we all can't be watching while Fulani herdsmen kill all of us. The useless government should also go and arrest Sunday Igboho, the South South Avengers and all freedom fighters. We will give them fire for fire, blood for blood and life for life. The lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock has bitten more than he can chew.

2 Likes

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by ItsTutsi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol. Another round of chest beating
StreetFight:
I don't have to like Nnamdi Kanu or not, but we all can't be watching while Fulani herdsmen kill all of us. The useless government should also go and arrest Sunday Igboho, the South South Avengers and all freedom fighters. We will give them fire for fire, blood for blood and life for life. The lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock has bitten more than he can chew.

1 Like

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why call his wife a prostitute you cursed soul ...

Attack Kanu but leave his family out of your foolishness .
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu wife na ashewo.
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by NASTYNASOSO: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
ItsTutsi:

HMMMMMMMMM

HE WAS CAUGHT IN BRAZIL

HE WAS LURED BY AN OLOSHO AS USUAL SHE REFUSED TO GO TO HIS ABODE IN THE UK.
LURED HIM TO BRAZIL FOR THE INTERPOL WITH NIGERIAN AGENTS TO FINISH THE ACT
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by StreetFight: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Another round of chest beating

I am not Igbo. But, what do you beat in your area? You beat bumbum? I won't be a slave in my father's land like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by StreetFight: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

HE WAS CAUGHT IN BRAZIL

HE WAS LURED BY AN OLOSHO AS USUAL SHE REFUSED TO GO TO HIS ABODE IN THE UK.
LURED HIM TO BRAZIL FOR THE INTERPOL WITH NIGERIAN AGENTS TO FINISH THE ACT

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations.

2 Likes

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
undecided undecided
AchalugoNwa:
I love you
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by Ezmans: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
ItsTutsi:

when your time is up you I'll be picked from your house
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by NASTYNASOSO: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
StreetFight:

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations.

HMMMMMMM

REALLY?
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by Emilokoiyawon: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem with Nigeria.

The problem with Nigeria is directly connected to the following:

Fulani herdsmen

Extreme Islam

Corrupt politicans.
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by nlreserve: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by Shokoloko(f): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
ItsTutsi:

What a foolish person you are! Why are you calling his wife a prostitute? Has Kanu ever insulted the wife of Buhari, or Osinbajo? Even your own mother will never agree with this insult on the man's wife.

You are a young man, you just got a job in April, so that woman is not your mate. Probably close to you mom's age. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by Shokoloko(f): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Kanu wife na ashewo.
No she is not. She is as good as you mother. Please stop insulting her. Face her husband.
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by ItsTutsi(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2021
But why was Bianca sleeping with fani-kayode when her husband ojukwu was bed-ridden?
Shokoloko:

What a foolish person you are! Why are you calling his wife a prostitute? Has Kanu ever insulted the wife of Buhari, or Osinbajo? Even your own mother will never agree with this insult on the man's wife.

You are a young man, you just got a job in April, so that woman is not your mate. Probably close to you mom's age. Be guided
Re: Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu by Moletemike: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
@ItsTutsi Above

But Why was ya mother sleeping with the leprous vulcanizer in your backyard when ya father was being used for rituals? It seem you are the product of that union. Fool.

(1) (Reply)

The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos / Obident Jet Lands In Benue / Adewole Adebayo: SDP Is The Most Consistent Party In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.