Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail (511 Views)

Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED / Nnamdi Kanu: It’s Dangerous To Release IPOB Leader – Arewa Youths President / Nnamdi Kanu - It's Obigbo Not Oyigbo, It's Igweocha Not Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
If you are surprised or angered by kanus arrest today, it's probably because you were hibernating in 2017.
Here's a timeline of MNK and FG(ouk and rochas) scamming IPOB followers.
In 2017 : MNK created BSS (a military unit within Nigeria) for no reason, but to give FG the template to proscribe IPOB and declare MNK wanted... Had him arrested and trialed but miraculously or rather expectedly he escaped from the claws of the FG that hated him and wanted him out...This was done exactly 2years to 2019 election, the purpose was mainly to urge Ipob members to avoid the election.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/241032-set-biafra-secret-service-ipob.html

In 2021: MNK pledge allegiance to an armed group named UGM, also exactly 2yrs to 2023 elections...and guess what again he has being arrested and charged for the same crime as in 2017, can you see a pattern here?
Surely soon MNK will escape again and start another no leflendum no election...
IPOB don't be scammed twice...
If you are a supporter of IPOB, firstly accept MNK is a scam.
Saying MNK IS A SCAM isn't an insult on Igbos or the Igbo republic struggle but the truth...
IPOB FREE YOURSELF FROM SCAMMERS.
All ipob members go and get your PVC, the money you spend defending and donating to IPOB and MNK online save it and use it to travel to a northern state to easily process PVC and come 2023 election prove your worth...
Election will hold in 2023, that's a fact..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's the same script being acted no single editing....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Gentlerespect76: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why are you singing and dancing to your own music? Maybe there is something pecuniary associated to the charade.

Continue.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Why are you singing and dancing to your own music? Maybe there is something pecuniary associated to the charade.

Continue.

Plain facts, those are valid patterns
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Banmeallday: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thinkam:
If you are surprised or angered by kanus arrest today, it's probably because you were hibernating in 2017.
Here's a timeline of MNK and FG(ouk and rochas) scamming IPOB followers.
In 2017 : MNK created BSS (a military unit within Nigeria) for no reason, but to give FG the template to proscribe IPOB and declare MNK wanted... Had him arrested and trialed but miraculously or rather expectedly he escaped from the claws of the FG that hated him and wanted him out...This was done exactly 2years to 2019 election, the purpose was mainly to urge Ipob members to avoid the election.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/241032-set-biafra-secret-service-ipob.html

In 2021: MNK pledge allegiance to an armed group named UGM, also exactly 2yrs to 2023 elections...and guess what again he has being arrested and charged for the same crime as in 2017, can you see a pattern here?
Surely soon MNK will escape again and start another no leflendum no election...
IPOB don't be scammed twice...
If you are a supporter of IPOB, firstly accept MNK is a scam.
Saying MNK IS A SCAM isn't an insult on Igbos or the Igbo republic struggle but the truth...
IPOB FREE YOURSELF FROM SCAMMERS.
All ipob members go and get your PVC, the money you spend defending and donating to IPOB and MNK online save it and use it to travel to a northern state to easily process PVC and come 2023 election prove your worth...
Election will hold in 2023, that's a fact..

Kanu or no Kanu Nigeria is still a shythole

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Banmeallday:

Kanu or no Kanu Nigeria is still a shythole

Well that is true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Gentlerespect76: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
But Thinkam, what implications do these patterns have this time around? Does it mean another round of incarceration, of court appearances, negotiations, release and further agitations? I am beginning to see your point, though.

Thinkam:

Plain facts, those are valid patterns
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
But Thinkam, what implications do these patterns have this time around? Does it mean another round of incarceration, of court appearances, negotiations, release and further agitations? I am beginning to see your point, though.

ZERO implications and I've a feeling it's guaranteed to work better this time than the last... MNK case will continue to be adjourned till presidential primaries are about to be held, then the hopefuls will purchase his service once again...The only person that won't enjoy this at the long run are those deluded ipob members

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by FakeUnity: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thinkam:

[s]ZERO implications and I've a feeling it's guaranteed to work better this time than the last... MNK case will continue to be adjourned till presidential primaries are about to be held, then the hopefuls will purchase his service once again...The only person that won't enjoy this at the long run are those deluded ipob members[/s]

Abokey fake narrative. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Gentlerespect76: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Interesting!

But who could be behind all of this? Who stands to benefit? Because Kanu is not in this for money. For who in his position will not be content in the lot that God has naturally and without struggles given him, considering that he is a British citizen? Is he a pawn then?

What do you think?

Thinkam:

ZERO implications and I've a feeling it's guaranteed to work better this time than the last... MNK case will continue to be adjourned till presidential primaries are about to be held, then the hopefuls will purchase his service once again...The only person that won't enjoy this at the long run are those deluded ipob members
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Interesting!

But who could be behind all of this? Who stands to benefit? Because Kanu is not in this for money. For who in his position will not be content in the lot that God has naturally and without struggles given him, considering that he is a British citizen? Is he a pawn then?

What do you think?

Most of us thought it was endgame for him when he was arrested in 2017, but it wasn't since he's in on it... It's a business, him and his partners benefits, his blind followers feel the burn..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Gentlerespect76: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
What's with the name calling? I mean the hatred you seem to have towards his followers? With your uncanny way of interpreting events and possessing knowledge above the grasp of ordinary people, shouldn't you show a little more understanding, or even pity, towards them than this raw anger, since perhaps they do not know what's up?

Thinkam:
Most of us thought it was endgame for him when he was arrested in 2017, but it wasn't since he's in on it... It's a business, him and his partners benefits, his blind followers feel the burn..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
What's with the name calling? I mean the hatred you seem to have towards his followers? With your uncanny way of interpreting events and possessing knowledge above the grasp of ordinary people, shouldn't you show a little more understanding, or even pity, towards them than this raw anger, since perhaps they do not know what's up?

IPOB enjoys throwing hissy fits, The only Reasonable thing that came from IPOB is ESN...and that was short-lived because of obvious reasons.
I have huge sympathy for the number of members they've lost unjustly... But There are numerous ways they could have reacted...
MNK is such a fraud that every message meant for IPOB Is released in a public domain, open reaction to everything no secrets...
When you fail to plan properly and Fail woefully the failure will be seen by all and impossible to sugar coat..
There's no single pity in me, I'm angry because they failed before they even started..
Trusting something like that in the hands of a blogger, podcaster and scammer...very annoying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: It's 2017 Again, Granted bail by Gentlerespect76: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
I get you.

Thinkam:

IPOB enjoys throwing hissy fits, The only Reasonable thing that came from IPOB is ESN...and that was short-lived because of obvious reasons.
I have huge sympathy for the number of members they've lost unjustly... But There are numerous ways they could have reacted...
MNK is such a fraud that every message meant for IPOB Is released in a public domain, open reaction to everything no secrets...
When you fail to plan properly and Fail woefully the failure will be seen by all and impossible to sugar coat..
There's no single pity in me, I'm angry because they failed before they even started..
Trusting something like that in the hands of a blogger, podcaster and scammer...very annoying

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Confirms Defection Of 3 PDP Senators To APC / You'll Never Have Peace Till Nnamdi Kanu Is Released — IPOB Tells Politicians / What Abba Kayiri Did By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.