Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. (1612 Views)

Nnmandi Kanu May Lose British Citizenship?? / Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. / Clown Picture Of Nnmadi Kanue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by ismhab(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
The man na womanizer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by agya1: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Womanizer(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
ismhab:
The man na womanizer.

Lies!

Which private jet has the capacity to fly from Brazil to Nigeria without stopping to refuel?

2 Likes

Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Gentlerespect76: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Never read anything more deceitful in my life. Be that as it may, at the end of the day, nothing is hidden under the sun; and anything can happen. Kanu is human.

But know this, no amount of devilish scheming can postpone the evil day for Nigeria in its present format. Time will prove this; if you like murder Kanu in his sleep while under your keep. You did it to Abacha and Abiola!!!
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by ismhab(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Womanizer:

Lies!

Which private jet has the capacity to fly from Brazil to Nigeria without stopping to refuel?

It stopover Ethiopia and refuel.
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by ismhab(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Never read anything more deceitful in my life. Be that as it may, at the end of the day, nothing is hidden under the sun; and anything can happen. Kanu is human.

But know this, no amount of devilish scheming can postpone the evil day for Nigeria in its present format. Time will prove this; if you like murder Kanu in his sleep while under your keep. You did it to Abacha and Abiola!!!

COWnu is already dead, this one they arrested is Akufo Kwense from Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Akudaisi: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ijele is the most foolish guy I have ever seen, imagine belittling himself this low tufia

1 Like

Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Leemekzy: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
ismhab:

shut up. how can it refuel in ethopia when it will get to nigeria first before ethopia? do you think you are talking to kids or some that has neve travel b4?
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by ismhab(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Leemekzy:
shut up. how can it refuel in ethopia when it will get to nigeria first before ethopia? do you think you are talking to kids or some that has neve travel b4?

You have never been to airport, not to talk of boarding a flight.
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Leemekzy: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
ismhab:

You have never been to airport, not to talk of boarding a flight.
oga countries i have been too you can never go till you die so stop your stupids lies.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by rafindo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
ismhab:

I pity your ignorance. Brazil to Lagos has Atlantic Ocean has the gap.
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Emilokoiyawon: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem with Nigeria.

The problem with Nigeria is directly connected to the following:

Fulani herdsmen

Extreme Islam

Corrupt politicans.
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Cossybob(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Damn nigga
The Nigeria government does not have any profile of MNK being a womanizer, you all keep spewing sh*ts.
I must say, the only reason this approach is being used was because of the picture MNK shared together with a lady on a bed...Maaad people everywhere
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Leemekzy: 4:18am On Jun 30, 2021
rafindo:

dont mind the petty liar.
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by ismhab(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2021
rafindo:

Have you ever been to airport? Not to talk of boarding a plane.
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by ismhab(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Leemekzy:
oga countries i have been too you can never go till you die so stop your stupids lies.

You went to those countries to go buy and sell hard drugs, i see, cocaine money is moving forward, but mind you, 99 days for the thief and one day for the owner.
In Malaysia or Philippines na death penalty if you are caught.
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Leemekzy: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2021
ismhab:

You went to those countries to go buy and sell hard drugs, i see, cocaine money is moving forward, but mind you, 99 days for the thief and one day for the owner.
In Malaysia or Philippines na death penalty if you are caught.
idiot you see your dirty mind. last time i check the biggest drug the dealer ever in nigeria is a woman thats from your tribe TOYIN IGBIRA
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by ismhab(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Leemekzy:
idiot you see your dirty mind. last time i check the biggest drug the dealer ever in nigeria is a woman thats from your tribe TOYIN IGBIRA

Na lie, igbo no dey carry last, be it in drug pushing, baby factory, armed robbery, kidnapping e.t.c.
Re: How Nnmandi Kanue Was Arrested. by Leemekzy: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
ismhab:

Na lie, igbo no dey carry last, be it in drug pushing, baby factory, armed robbery, kidnapping e.t.c.

HUSHPUPPI

WOODBERRY

OTUNBA CASH

should i continue?

from bologna to turin to padova to milan, you guys are known for drugs, cultism, prostitution ring. even in spain, russia, uk, dublin france the list goes on

(1) (Reply)

The Dilapidated Nature Of Aba In Abia State After Rainfall / Breaking News . South East Has Water Ways / I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.