Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Buhari In Court "You Are Mad!" (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Buhari In Court "You Are Mad!" (video) (4490 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / When Charged To Court You Will Know The Law You Violated For Still Using Twitter / Imo State To Uzodima: You Can Become Gov.of Supreme Court, You Did Not Win Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Buhari In Court "You Are Mad!" (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2021
LETTING THIS GUY GO THE FIRST TIME WAS A HUGE BLUNDER. HE IS NOT PROPERLY SCHOOLED,
HIS UNCOORDINATED, HE DOESNT CARRY HIS LEADERS ALONG, HE ABUSES EVERYONE AT WILL, HE THREATENS HIS PPL AT WILL,
HE ELIMINATED MANY INNOCENT BY HIS SAVAGERY SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE/HATE SPEECHES,
HIS NOT COHORENT, HE HAS INFUSED MADNESS INTO IGBO GULLIBLE ILLITRATE YOUTHS,
HIS A SPOILT BRAT,HE RUNS AWAYS FR VIOLENCE WHILE HE USES BLOODD MONEY TO LURE IGNORANT YOUTHS TO RUINS,
HIS SO CLUELESS ON THE ENDPOINT OF HIS ACTIONS,
HIS MISGUIDED, UNCIVILIZED AND MOST OF ALL AN IDOL WORSHIPPER DISGUISING AS CHRISTIAN WHICH DRIVES HIS DISORIENTED SENSE OF REASONING. KANU IS LEADING ALL OF YOU DOING THIS WITH HIM DIRECT TO HELL! HIS NO WHERE NEAR OJOKWU'S LEGACIES.LET ALL OUR IGBO YOUTHS LEARN FR OJUKWU'S HISTORYundecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Buhari In Court "You Are Mad!" (video) by FakeUnity: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
LETTING THIS GUY GO THE FIRST TIME WAS A HUGE BLUNDER. HE IS NOT PROPERLY SCHOOLED,
HIS UNCOORDINATED, HE DOESNT CARRY HIS LEADERS ALONG, HE ABUSES EVERYONE AT WILL, HE THREATENS HIS PPL AT WILL,
HE ELIMINATED MANY INNOCENT BY HIS SAVAGERY SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE/HATE SPEECHES,
HIS NOT COHORENT, HE HAS INFUSED MADNESS INTO IGBO GULLIBLE ILLITRATE YOUTHS,
HIS A SPOILT BRAT,HE RUNS AWAYS FR VIOLENCE WHILE HE USE BLOODD MONEY TO LURE IGNORANT YOUTHS TO RUINS,
HIS SO CLUELESS ON THE ENDPOINT OF HIS ACTIONS,
HIS MISGUIDED, UNCIVILIZED AND MOST OF ALL AN IDOL WORSHIPPER DISGUISING AS CHRISTIAN WHICH DRIVES HIS DISORIENTED SENSE OF REASONING. HIS NO WHERE NEAR OJOKWU'S LEGACIES.LET ALL OUR IGBO YOUTHS LEARN FR OJUKWU'S HISTORYundecided KANU IS LEADING ALL OF YOU DOING THIS WITH HIM DIRECT TO HELL!.

[b]Why are you 'screaming in caps' are you audiovisually-challenged or just a roadside illiterate? [/b
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Buhari In Court "You Are Mad!" (video) by GambaOsaka: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pernotti:
If we're being honest, understanding this guy's grievances shouldn't be hard.

Imagine when lawmakers consisting barely 10,000 members receive annual salaries worth more than what 20 out of the 36 states in the federation receive from the annual budget even with a population of at least 2million per state. Its really outrageous.

I'm not even sparing any politician, how can an ordinary minority leader in the person of Abaribe cough out N100million bail money like its nothing where the masses survive on 1 dollar per day (N493)?

I may not like the way Kanu goes about promoting violence, but the last thing I will do is ignore the message only to start attacking the messenger.

Everyone knows there is problem in the land. It didn't start from Buhari's government. Why didn't Kanu form a political party and form coalition with like minds like sowore and others. I'm sure they'll have massive support from the youth and people in diaspora.
I am not Igbo, but I use to listen to Kanu's broadcast until he became intoxicated with the accolade and started breathing thunder and lightening on social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas: Sanwo-Olu, Anglican Bishop Call For Unity, Peace / ANIMALS:Boko Haram Now Using Young Girls To Smuggle Guns Into Maiduguri (pix) / GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.