Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Controversies Surrounding MAZI NNAMDI KANU Arrest.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Controversies Surrounding MAZI NNAMDI KANU Arrest.. (764 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Controversies Surrounding MAZI NNAMDI KANU Arrest.. by Brimstone77: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
So today the news of kanu arrest flooded the entire Nigeria news media and i could see the jubilation and happiness from some people especially the northerners,then I decided to do some fact check...

Firstly I rushed to the market to check if the news have changed the price of commodities,but was disappointed because stuffs are still the same price as it was last week... smiley smiley

Secondly I quickly checked the exchange rate of naira to Dollar and behold nothing changed...

I then rushed quickly to check if Boko Haram,iswap and bandits have surrendered or bombed to Oblivion by NAF, but as usual I was disappointed, because these terrorists are still waxing stronger, killing the Nigerian militaries and sacking their base up north, abducting and sacking villages..

Then I asked my self why the jubilation?

Why are people more happy over the arrest of kanu than the alleged dead of shakau the Boko Haram leader that had killed and displaced thousands since last decade they start their armed struggle??

Is there something I'm not getting or that people are not telling us?

The FD of Nigeria are celebrating this arrest as if it have cleared all their Chinese depts...

Why are the north jubilating as if kanu is the sponsor or leader of bandits,iswap and Boko Haram??

Is kanu really the problem of Nigeria??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Controversies Surrounding MAZI NNAMDI KANU Arrest.. by KillMNKnow(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Y'all still don't understand us.... Revenge is more important to us than price of foods and insecurities
Re: The Controversies Surrounding MAZI NNAMDI KANU Arrest.. by Brimstone77: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Y'all still don't understand us.... Revenge is more important to us than price of foods and insecurities
revenge over what??

And who are the "us"
Re: The Controversies Surrounding MAZI NNAMDI KANU Arrest.. by KillMNKnow(f): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Brimstone77:
revenge over what??

And who are the "us"
MNK insulting us on social media his followers killing our cows
Re: The Controversies Surrounding MAZI NNAMDI KANU Arrest.. by Kingpin1000: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Guy you are pained as am pained too. I'm not IPOB neither am I Igbo . But I'm pained to see men who are brave enough to bring out their neck to fight for their people being betrayed by thesame people. Who gave out his location? Who are the people who sabotaged his security.
How come, He was arrested/ kidnapped without his henchmen crying foul play before it was made public.
The picture I saw of Kanu was that of a man who has said " I have done my part, it's now yours to do the rest " He knows how much Buhari hates him.
He knows what He has gotten himelf into, but when He took it on himself to take the Biafra struggle to the next level, I know He knew He may end up being a martyr. On the other hand what if Kanu was the one who Sabotaged his own security in other to pay the supreme Sacrifice.
Kanu I respect you.. You are a Lion, though you hard your faults but one thing you never was, was a coward.
You Escaped to London , If it were some of your brothers, they would have gone underground and the struggle will go underground too. But you came back stronger for the struggle.
At a time when the Fulani marauders where about to take their madness to the East, you created ESN. Why will your brothers not envy you,for you ingenuity.
I know it hurts to hear how youths from the East were killed and your own brothers say it was because of you that innocent youths are being framed arrested and even murdered.He may have even sacrificed himself to see that all these stop.
You may be in their and shackles but you are more free than them. They may kill you but a thousand of your kind will rise. You awakened the spirit of the average igbo youth and you can see how many are ready to give it all for their mother land.... Kanu, if you can read this, I want you to use every opportunity even in court room to tell the world the Nigerian story, the Biafran story and your own story.
I salute you MNK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversies Surrounding MAZI NNAMDI KANU Arrest.. by Brimstone77: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
MNK insulting us on social media his followers killing our cows
smmhh!!

Stale undecided

Gibberish!! sad sad

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Further Sit At-home / The Main Opponent PDP Needs To Choose / Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.