Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) (55076 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Qualer: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing spiritual. They should leave drugs alone and pay attention to their health.

I am sure if the late Whitney Houston and her child were Nigerians, they would have said it was spiritual.

The rate at which youths abuse drugs and alcohol is now alarming. Yaba Left sef done full.

You can’t cheat nature. Maturity or Senior Man is not by smoking like a chimney or swallowing all alcoholic mixtures. If your body manages to make it through your youth, thanks to youthful energy. You won’t enjoy your old age. By then you will be looking for one young wife that will remind you to take your drugs and cook unripe plantain swallow with oilless soup for you.

Commot hand for fast life o!

Poco!! calm down small o!! grin grin
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2021
davillian:
Living life on the fast lane is equal to high way to the grave...
Alcohol, drugs , lack of rest and pussies =to quick death

Na me U dey follow talk o
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Too bad and touching..
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to Obama the niggar

To all my real niggarz.....we should not be scared of death.....because for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough beer, make enough dope money before we die

Talking like a pussy ass niggar
SENSE FALL ON YOU BRUH angry

WORLDLY LIFE ENDS HERE ON EARTH. THINK ABOUT AFTERLIFE
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Why do I feel like he was used?
I remember after tagbo and olu came "Fia" and some of the best songs this guy ever did.
We are closely watching as events unfold.
I just hope this is not for Grammy
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by wumi2017(f): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Many guys don't sleep, Don't eat healthy on time, don't go for annual medical checkup, don't even know their current health status, too much alcohol,hard drugs, smoking all kinds of weeds , unknown herbs and NO food in ur stomach.
One day ur body will stop protecting you
Ur heart will fail and ur lung will collapse.
What happens next is what we see on daily, this generation has lost too many young, strong and healthy men in our korokoro eyes.
Take care of ur health while you are living a very busy life, time is limited to humans on Earth.Live Well
Rest On Champ sad

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by sylve11: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:

You can’t cheat nature. Maturity or Senior Man is not by smoking like a chimney or swallowing all alcoholic mixtures. If your body manages to make it through your youth, thanks to youthful energy. You won’t enjoy your old age. By then you will be looking for one young wife that will remind you to take your drugs and cook unripe plantain swallow with oilless soup for you.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Sultty:
rip tagbo, rip dj olu, rip obama.
God knows all

Three guys down

Hmmmmm.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by sweetshisha: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2021
That's covid 19, the pneumonia kind

This is why I go about with Araminol tablets

Many people are secretly having their lungs eating by covid 19 without knowing or having symptoms ... It's when the lungs start collapsing that they know and sometimes it might be too late
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Davido's latest blood sacrifice....

Seriously this is no more a coincidence. Why are people associated with Davido just dying anyhow?

I am forced to believe Davido is fetish.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Lucifer1419: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
. The guy just they kill all of him crew gang one after the other.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by ifynwaba(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Last last everybody go die

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by xxxboyxxx(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
This nigga real abeg dm me yourdigit
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

To all my real niggarz.....we should not be scared of death.....because for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough beer, make enough dope money before we die

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by KingDash: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
30B gang
bros now na 500k
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by pezeji(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
why are you like this?
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by ofiko123(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2021
RIP to Obama DMW.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by xynerise: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2021
mjj2020:

Seriously this is no more a coincidence. Why are people associated with Davido just dying anyhow?

I am forced to believe Davido is fetish.
Nigerians make Una get sense na. There is something called drug abuse. IT KILLS!!!. There is nothing spiritual in taking what will kill you. Stop all this spiritual nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by snoopz: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Shayo na bastard...
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2021
xynerise:

Nigerians make Una get sense na. There is something called drug abuse. IT KILLS!!!. There is nothing spiritual in taking what will kill you. Stop all this spiritual nonsense

Why don't you get sense first before me. If you can't post without an insult then you must be a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing spiritual. They should leave drugs alone and pay attention to their health. Men in particular always think it is unmasculine to take drugs or sleep at a hospital. That is why their own illness falls on them like say na fight.

I am sure if the late Whitney Houston and her child were Nigerians, they would have said it was spiritual.

The rate at which youths abuse drugs and alcohol is now alarming. Yaba Left sef done full.

You're just too smart and sensible. Bravo.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by SALTandLIGHT(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2021
May the God of heaven who is rich in mercy have mercy on your soul and show you the filthiness and the danger in living a lifestyle that has alignment with your post and may He ultimately show you the way like he did to SAUL on his way to Damascus in ACT 9.

Please bro i mean no insult.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by MikeofKd(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Damn nigggaaarrr, I go find you one day and we go down enough bottles smoke plenty weed bang enough pussies .realest nigga

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by xynerise: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
mjj2020:

Why don't you get sense first before me. If you can't post without an insult then you must be a slowpoke.

Where did I insult you?
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by melodyblog: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Na wa oooooo

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
DropsMic:
Two na coincidence, Three na pattern
Yes there is a pattern but it's not anything spiritual like some are saying. More people around Davido die because more people around Davido do drugs and live unhealthy lifestyles.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by almarthins(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing spiritual. They should leave drugs alone and pay attention to their health. Men in particular always think it is unmasculine to take drugs or sleep at a hospital. That is why their own illness falls on them like say na fight.

You re talking like my "mama"

If a man dies on a fast lane, he won't rest in peace.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by just2endowed: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:

A typical African thinking.

I think we are a special breed of humans to have this shallow and thinking way

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by chydynonso: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Too much of a fast life can lead one to untimely full stop of life.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by ikay00406(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:

I usually refrain from insulting people online.. But for making this comment..YOU ARE VERY STUPID angry. If I were Davido I'll track you down and teach you a very big lesson.. FOOL angry
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Like I will always say, death will come for everyone but it will be better not to " die anyhow". His death is a pure case of unhealthy lifestyles. Imagine have heart failure before even getting to 40. Everybody system is different. Some can engage in the drinking and smoking till they hit 50 and start to pop pills for treatment till dey die while for others they get knocked down in their youth. There is nothing masculine about taking hard drugs, smoking and drinking. U just dey kill yaself.

Always engage in healthy lifestyles

Eat clean diets
Drink plenty of water
Lift heavy weights
Try to minimize stress
Avoid bullshits like alcohol and energy drinks
Avoid junk foods
Give your body at least 6hrs sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Hapinex01: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Hard drugs and highness has taken these one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.