Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,578 members, 7,861,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) (55069 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Amsickindahead: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to Obama the niggar

To all my real niggarz.....we should not be scared of death.....because for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough beer, make enough dope money before we die

Talking like a pussy ass niggar
u da baddest niggar on diz modafuckin blog..u damn to real to be real mann

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2021
ikay00406:

I usually refrain from insulting people online.. But for making this comment..YOU ARE VERY STUPID angry. If I were Davido I'll track you down and teach you a very big lesson.. FOOL angry
. But you're not him, oya continue crying cause that's the best you can do

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by barcaboi(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Davido's latest blood sacrifice....
How heartless y’all sound is unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by generalwo(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
... Common sense should tell you that difficulty in breathing is as a result of an underlying respiratory illness.... But as a typical Nigerian who tie a man's success to rituals and blood money, your sentiments won't let you judge fairly...... If your father is a multi billionaire and you're a music super star, give me one reason why you would want to get involved in ritual killings

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Revolva(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Kolade06: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2021
David is fetish ,thats the point
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2021
There is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end there of is DEATH.YOUNG MEN THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS LIFE;ALL YOU SEE IS EHPEMERAL,SHADOW AND NO SUBSTANCE.THE GRASS WITHERETH ,THE FLOWER FADETH BUT THE WORD(JESUS) ABIDETH FOREVER.JESUS THE WORD IS THAT ESSENCE AND THE ONLY SUBSTANCE THAT CAN TRANSCEND TIME.
TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Wat d fvck is happening
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing spiritual. They should leave drugs alone and pay attention to their health. Men in particular always think it is unmasculine to take drugs or sleep at a hospital. That is why their own illness falls on them like say na fight.

I am sure if the late Whitney Houston and her child were Nigerians, they would have said it was spiritual.

The rate at which youths abuse drugs and alcohol is now alarming. Yaba Left sef done full.

You can’t cheat nature. Maturity or Senior Man is not by smoking like a chimney or swallowing all alcoholic mixtures. If your body manages to make it through your youth, thanks to youthful energy. You won’t enjoy your old age. By then you will be looking for one young wife that will remind you to take your drugs and cook unripe plantain swallow with oilless soup for you.

Commot hand for fast life o!
This one must be married to an old man or a man with terminal illness to know all these details. See frustration everywhere in her comment. By the way, obo used that guy for ritual for sure.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by selfdefence: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2021
Word!!!
pocohantas:
Nothing spiritual. They should leave drugs alone and pay attention to their health. Men in particular always think it is unmasculine to take drugs or sleep at a hospital. That is why their own illness falls on them like say na fight.

I am sure if the late Whitney Houston and her child were Nigerians, they would have said it was spiritual.

The rate at which youths abuse drugs and alcohol is now alarming. Yaba Left sef done full.

You can’t cheat nature. Maturity or Senior Man is not by smoking like a chimney or swallowing all alcoholic mixtures. If your body manages to make it through your youth, thanks to youthful energy. You won’t enjoy your old age. By then you will be looking for one young wife that will remind you to take your drugs and cook unripe plantain swallow with oilless soup for you.

Commot hand for fast life o!
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas . Men in particular always think it is unmasculine .
[/quote]

Some men in particular...
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by PLAYBOX22: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2021
OBO wan be like LIL DURK of Nigeria with his gang members dying ...RIP to the dead
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Fanuchi007: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Death is not the worst.... Being broke and dying is the worst achievement you can have as a human being. I rather cry in a Benz than be smiling on a bicycle. RIP Bro. Am happy that you chop life.
Over to Vanity Crew... We are waiting for your póverty glorifying preaching
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Him Don plus up the guy
NwaNimo1:
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Dacliq01: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
you too go do your own abi dem hold you? Use your sense

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by davillian(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Na me U dey follow talk o
Lmao try remove the drugs wink
It gave my friend partial stroke at age 29
I do these things but not regularly and I don't do pills and tabs
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Later they will start blaming one innocent person.

These celebrities should check their livestyle, she shouldn't be eating, drinking, smoking everything in the name of flexing.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by hopkinsnoni(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:

You guys are heartless
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by StDonE(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Those guys drink excessive alcohol and smoke heavily. Bad life style is costing them their life.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Olibboy: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to Obama the niggar

To all my real niggarz.....we should not be scared of death.....because for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

The only prayer we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough beer, make enough dope money before we die

Talking like a pussy ass niggar
nigga since 19AD
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Dickson178(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Davido , can you hear me now ? Continue killing ,okay . You think you're not going to die angry sad
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Cleanworld(f): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hum, If no one is reflecting on their lifestyle now. 2022 will be a burner for you.
#Rearrange yourlifeandorientationnow
#moneycan'tbuyhappiness
#chaseonlywhatmakeyouhappy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbhbu7tzjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlQJn5yDB0
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by yinkabeauty: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Like Davido, like Dangote truck.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
ONE NA COINCIDENCE...2 - NA (HMM, E GET AS E BE) ...3...NA CONFIRMATION...DAVIDO, WETIN DEY SUP NAU...DS RENEWAL PATTERNS DON CAST U...STOP THAT SHIT
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by davidkingsley59(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Say no to hate speech. Davido could be a victim of circumstance. The gods can bless someone in the morning and curse them in the evening. Such is the irony of life that no one prays for. Free DMW, please. Leave vengeance to karma, if he's guilty in the first place.

NwaNimo1:
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2021
What will count after life on earth is what we have done for God.
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2021
NwaNimo1:

SUPERSTITIOUS MO-RONS…
>
Re: Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) by KESSO1234(m): 5:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Davido is a Yahoo boy ; he used all this friend for money rituals, him cup go soon full[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child / Mompha Makes First Post On Instagram After His Release / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.