Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) (10436 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by chiomarita: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2021
Nollywood actor, producer and director, Yul Edochie is proud father again, however this time not with his beautiful wife, May Yul Edochie, [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] reports

The multi talented actor who is the last child of seasoned veteran actor, Pete Edochie has just welcomed a bouncing baby with his colleague turned baby mama, Judith Austin Muoghalu.

Yul Edochie who is married with 4 lovely kids (3 boys and a girl) is elated at the delivery of his latest family addition.

Yul Edochie and Judy Austin have been a pair for a while now, as he always direct movies she produce.

It was during one of their shots that their relationship kicked off, then one thing led to another Judy Austin became pregnant....more at https://pearlsnews.com/yul-edochie-and-pretty-actress-welcome-bouncing-baby-photos/

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Lolachef(f): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Find another news
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by hurryup123(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2021
lies,
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by overdrive(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Until you find yourself in jail before you pick another hustle.

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Jokerman(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Lol... Stop spreading lies

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Did is so unfair, becos u want views u are trying to spoil person marriage, God don't understand such jokes..take it down and repent of ur sins..there are other ways to make moni

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2021
shocked is this for real?
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Naijanascam: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Efulefu blogger what will you benefit from smearing someone's image..... better get yourself a decent job please

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
overdrive:
Until you find yourself in jail before you pick another hustle.
Tell ham
I don't know why people take so much delight in spreading fake news

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2021
If I slap this blogger now angry angry sad sad

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Myk1234: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Fake news
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Eduboy1990: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2021
You must be charged for this

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by beautyhd: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Atolu01: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
One supposes he disciplined her, too. Awon wannabe adults.
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Emmypure: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
I am coming back for you
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by udede(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tarnish the image of an average Anambra guy without good reason or make unnecessary fun of him and kiss this life good bye.
Are you sure you knew who you just picked on ?
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by AbosedeFalade(f): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
All of you that accused the poster of this news of being fake, I hope you all can now swallow your words since the news is true and has been acknowledged by Yul.

22 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by MrCover: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some bloggers shaa... This is obviously fake news, he was rumoured 2 be in a relationship sumtime ago with this actress, buh nothing really happened naw. All these z-list bloggers and unverified news sef! If u land ursef in jail, na u sabi
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by folake4u(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nothing is hidden under the sun eventually.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by christejames(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm disappointed in Yul Edochie to be honest...

I don't know what the first wife did that made him stray this way, only God knows.

Celebrities that are faithful in their union are just negligible.

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Sweetnesstwins: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
E don happen

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by 22o62021: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Emmypure:
I am coming back for you

Story later turn truth

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by whytediamond(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
They said you were a fake news peddler. grin

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Ignatio(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truth will always float like oil. They say who Laughs last Laughs best. Laugh at all those that mocked you then.

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brownygold002:
Some bloggers shaa... This is obviously fake news, he was rumoured 2 be in a relationship sumtime ago with this actress, buh nothing really happened naw. All these z-list bloggers and unverified news sef! If u land ursef in jail, na u sabi
he confirmed it today na

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wahala
Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tufiakwa Yul.

Highly disappointed in you.

Im sure your Father Pete Edochie will be disappointed in you as a strong Catholic he is.

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by 175(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
I will never doubt any piece of news item. . . instead I will keep an open mind.

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by donforeign: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
If I slap this blogger now angry angry sad sad
how e be now ode

Re: Yul Edochie 'abandons' Wife, Welcome Bouncing Baby With Pretty Actress (photos) by donforeign: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Eduboy1990:
You must be charged for this
how e be now ode

SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public / Tade Ogidan Didnt Beat His Wife? / Fan Bingbing, The Most Beautiful Woman In China