Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson (4913 Views)

DISCLAIMER: DSS Is Not Recruiting, Warns Public Against Scammers / We Are Not Recruiting - Lagos BRT / Public Alert: 'we Are Not Recruiting' - Tstv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Investogist: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2021
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has alerted the public on the activities of scammers taking advantage of the employment screening exercise conducted by the agency.

Mr Femi Babafemi, Director, Media and Advocacy of the agency in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja said that fraudster are demanding for payment from the shortlisted candidates.

Recall that NDLEA had conducted screening for shortlisted candidates of narcotic officers and narcotic assistants.

The agency had on May 12 and June 5, notified the public and job seekers to be wary of messages from persons claiming to be acting on behalf of NDLEA and demanding payments for employment.

Babafemi said that the the NDLEA is investigating three telephone numbers and bank account details linked to members of the job scam syndicate.

Babafemi said that the intelligence gathered by the agency showed that some criminal elements at the receiving end of the ongoing offensive action by the NDLEA were in the process of using the activities of the job scam syndicate.

The NDLEA spokesman said that the activities of the fraudster is as an instrument of blackmail against the agency and or its officials using pliable online platforms.

“For the umpteenth time, we will like to reiterate that the agency is not recruiting into any cadre of its workforce.

“We have just recently concluded the screening exercise for those whose employment process started in 2019.

“Any pretence by professional scammers to extort money from anyone, especially those who recently participated in the screening exercise, should be ignored and their details reported through our social media handles direct messages.

“Going by the level of investigations into the activities of these scammers so far, the public can be rest assured that we shall soon bring the criminal elements behind the scam to the open, ” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/ndlea-not-recruiting-spokesperson/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Muhylonaire007: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Make all of una getat....

FTC just 2 days after my birthday, omo this year go sweet for me o.
Seun, when are you paying me for FTC abeg? grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by NwaNimo1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by UkBC: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
K
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Fearjah: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
There should be a delete button here
on nairaland.

All i see here is
(modify) (report) (like) (share)

I just want to delete this my comment
That's all.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by 9jvirgin(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
You're not recruiting but when you start recruiting, you will inform the National Assembly members and politicians who put you there to bring a list of their candidates. After 1 month of concluding recruitment, you'll then advertise on social media and let poor young people waste their time in the hot sun.

What a disgraced nation. The British are now regretting the decisions of their ancestors in bringing this nation to be Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Quitam: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmmm. Most atimes when you hear such, they're probably doing secret recruitment/replacements

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by KUNZEH(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
“For the umpteenth time, we will like to reiterate that the agency is not recruiting into any cadre of its workforce"
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Jas80: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Una don ever recruit b4?

To get federal job you need to know person, if not you are on your own.

To be man for this country hard o

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by TempUser: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol

This is one of the ripple effects of the hardship the government has made the citizenry comfortable of, but the gullible will always fall for.

I have spoken angry

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by bcomputer101: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Naira Marley should come and apply
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Lilevibes(f): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
This country is f*cked
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Abimbola29(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
It is well
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by aspabay(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lilevibes:
This country is f*cked
Your brain has been messed up boy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Emily22(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
After wasting people's time for almost 2 years...

I wrote their exam around December 2019 or so......

No result, no info.....next thing na politicians dragging for 5000 slot on channels news ....

I told some guys in immigration group to commot their mind and focus on skills to learn or how to get a loan to start up something........Dem abuse me tire but list later show..... nobody dey d list grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Anything government job, I don comot my hand as per say I no Sabi anybody....

In Nigeria, if you tell a youth(graduate) to learn a skill, they will translate it to insult......

GAFAR.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by elmessiahs(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fraudulent ndlea
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by tuna85: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Naija, which way? grin
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by faithfull18(f): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Okay.
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Isobug: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
What of the one in process
Re: NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
They are all fast at debunking recruitment news.

As if we would know when they are truly recruiting?

(1) (Reply)

Someone Working On The Island!!!.... / A 9-year-old Boy Applied For NASA Job And The Response He Got / Interview With Diageo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.