Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN (867 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Abduction & Conversion Of Nine Kano Muslim Children / PDP Urges Army, Police, DSS On Abduction Of Party Chair / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by Ukpaka: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN
https://247ureports.com/2021/06/statement-of-the-world-igbo-congress-on-abduction-of-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-by-fgn/
-
World Igbo Congress (WIC) has been briefed on the abduction and arraignment of Nnamdi Kanu in Nigeria and that court hearing is scheduled for July 26, 2021.

It has also been confirmed to us that Nnamdi Kanu, a British citizen, was abducted in a country other than the United Kingdom to which he travelled on British passport. Consequently, this raises the specter of illegal abduction and international gangsterism that violates the spirit of the process of extradition.

World Igbo Congress, therefore, calls on:
Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by jlinkd78(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by Tranquillity360: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2021
The End of Nigeria is here.

2 Likes

Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by Chopet(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2021
angry
Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2021
E still dey shock these ipigs say their leader no get sense pass the Jubril of Sudan wey dey lead the zoo.
As naija na zoo them forget say zoo na the place them suppose dey keep animals like ipig leader and him fellow ipig followers

Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The End of Nigeria is here.

No be for Buhari regime. So make una wait for the next president to end naija.

Saiiiiiiii Baba
Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by DoctorDree(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
It was shocking that Nnamdi could be caught so quietly and easily
Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by PrinceOfLagos: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu is a British citizen , Buhari won't be in a rush to harm him.
Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by mekaboy(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Ukpaka:
Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN
https://247ureports.com/2021/06/statement-of-the-world-igbo-congress-on-abduction-of-mazi-nnamdi-kanu-by-fgn/
-
World Igbo Congress (WIC) has been briefed on the abduction and arraignment of Nnamdi Kanu in Nigeria and that court hearing is scheduled for July 26, 2021.

It has also been confirmed to us that Nnamdi Kanu[b], a British citizen, [/b]was abducted in a country other than the United Kingdom to which he travelled on British passport. Consequently, this raises the specter of illegal abduction and international gangsterism that violates the spirit of the process of extradition.

World Igbo Congress, therefore, calls on:
Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by Skillsnigeria: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Noted, arresting Kanu will not solve any
of this NIGERIA problems like poverty, hunger, unemployment, insecurities etc
Re: Statement Of The World Igbo Congress On Abduction Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu By FGN by OfoIgbo: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
While I fully understand the anger of World Igbo Congress on this matter, the elephant in the room still remains.

What is that elephant in the room?

Just like Aguiyi Ironsi his kinsman, in just a period of 5 years, Nnamdi Kanu has been captured twice. For the whole 15 years of the first Biafran conflict and his exile, Dim Ojukwu was never captured even once. He understood that his safety was of Biafran national interest, and ensured not to mentally torture Biafrans, by making himself completely safe, and thereby giving rest of mind to Biafrans at home.

What does that tell neutral observers about Nnamdi Kanu's leadership, and his penchant for taking on roles he is not at all, qualified to take, mainly because he has surrounded himself with YES MEN? I even commented on this as recently as a few days ago. Now it has happened.

I remember writing repeatedly that Nnamdi Kanu, though innocent of the evil called Nigeria, does not have what it takes to be considered the leader of IPOB. I repeatedly wrote that he should be satisfied with just being the director of Radio Biafra. I also repeated wrote that the headship of ESN should be someone with military or intelligence background, and not someone already encumbered with the terrorism tag. I believe I wrote this around January.

Now his henchmen who kept addressing him as the supreme leader, and lately as his excellency. You all took part in bringing about this state of play, because you chose not to advise him correctly, and stand up to him when he takes on roles he is not suited to take on.

How can you expect to be taken seriously by world leaders when you keep referring to Buhari as DEAD BUHARI. IPOB was meant to pursue self-determination. It was not established to prove that Buhari is dead. Stay on point.

To me, the big disaster is not even his arrest. He must have foolishly traveled to where he was abducted, with details of top IPOB members, donors, possibly ESN commanders and all manner of information that should be kept confidential. I am sure all these devices would have been confiscated and probably with DSS right now. That is the stupidity in allowing an unqualified person, take on roles beyond his capabilities. He would have details of places in Ambazonia that should be kept confidential. He would have Oduduwa details e.t.c He has totally compromised all these because of his foolishness in assuming roles he is not prepared for.

Now whatever happens, even if he is released, I hope the IPOB members will strip him of some of the undeserved roles that he has assigned himself. He has tried his best though, but he is destroying it, and the destruction must be stopped, once he is limited to his Radio broadcasting duties and twitter comments.

Long Live Biafra

(1) (Reply)

Britain Complicit In Nnamdi Kanu's Travails - Kanu's Lawyer / Nigerians At Bandits, Terrorists’ Mercy Under Buhari’s Watch – UK Parliament / Police Chief, Abba Kyari Blocks Media Outfit On Instagram, Restrict Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.