Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account (630 Views)

Niger State Government To Partner Railway Corporation In Reactivating Operations / Regarding The Canceller Guy On NL / While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by Cleo18: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Dear admin and moderators:
Oluwaseun Osewa (Seun), Lalastica (Lala), Ishilove, et al,

I write to request for the reactivation of an account to enable the user pull down some of his posts which contain some information he no longer wishes to be in the public domain.

I will appreciate if you can assist with this request and I look forward to hearing from you. You can also send me private mails on how to go about this.

Best regards.
Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by alphaNomega: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2021
It is not that easy.

If the acct has been deactivated, said information would no longer be linked to the user

3 Likes

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2021
If Seun answer this comment, make I bend.
Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Cleo18:
Dear admin and moderators:
Oluwaseun Osewa (Seun), Lalastica (Lala), Ishilove, et al,

I write to request for the reactivation of an account to enable the user pull down some of his posts which contain some information he no longer wishes to be in the public domain.

I will appreciate if you can assist with this request and I look forward to hearing from you. You can also send me private mails on how to go about this.

Best regards.

Ishilove is no longer a mod. She was fired.

Tag Mynd44 instead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by Cleo18: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

Tag Mynd44 instead.

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by Ishilove: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

Tag Mynd44 instead.
You fired me, abi? Keep trolling

1 Like

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by theFilmtric: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by OBALOLA55(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

HE SUPPOSE CHOP BAN angry
Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by InspectorLawal(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

keep quiet, you were sacked because of a sex scandal that got you exposed here.
If you doubt me or talk any further I'll post your pictures here so everyone would see you and take note of you.

5 Likes

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by estheI(f): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

You are unfortunate and jobless. If you don't post pictures cancer will eat up your scrotum. Omo ale
Seun
Justwise
Dominique

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by estheI(f): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilove:

You are unfortunate and jobless. If you don't post pictures cancer will eat up your scrotum. Omo ale
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Obinoscopy rule 2

1 Like

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2022
If the account is deactivated then the information is gone form the internet along with the account na.

It’s like deleting a blog. It goes along with all information on it. Except someone copied the info and posted it elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by meobizy(f): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
If Nairaland gets reset, the account will resurface. Sha, no one has time to wait for such possibility.
Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by Newkingy: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
InspectorLawal:
keep quiet, you were sacked because of a sex scandal that got you exposed here.
If you doubt me or talk any further I'll post your pictures here so everyone would see you and take note of you.

Omo! Things dey sup ooh

(1) (Reply)

UK Must Sanction Nigeria Government Officials For Detaining Passport Holder MNK / Buhari Won’t Delay Assent To PIB, Says Osinbajo / Lifting 100m Out Of Poverty: What We Need Is A Simple, Common Sense Approach- Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.